Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (226701 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IDEJIMBA1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
senibo1:
ur segy got me laughinggrin nwa afor
Confirmed! cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by senibo1: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
IDEJIMBA1:
Confirmed! cool
nwnne kee way?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IDEJIMBA1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
senibo1:
nwnne kee way?
Nwanne, anom ofuma. Udo di.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by senibo1: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
IDEJIMBA1:

Nwanne, anom ofuma. Udo di.
kedu ka isi fu maka ife miss ha nacho ime na forum ah

kudu onye icho iyera aka?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just passing by....

cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fynestboi:
Just passing by....

cool

Fynestboi. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

Fynestboi. smiley

cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

cool
Where you been?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
why you should emerge as winner of miss nairaland 2016 competition?

Waiting for the contestant that will kill the above question.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Laveda:

Where you been?

Trying to fix somethings offline..

I should be back online after when am done with it, which I don't know when sef. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Fynestboi:

Trying to fix somethings offline..

I should be back online after when am done with it, which I don't know when sef. cheesy

sad

Expecting you back soonest. wink cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by peejay550(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Evathyst:

1- She's beautiful.
2- She's intelligent.
3- She's charismatic
4- She's free of any controversy. As far as this cyberspace and any other other cyberspace is concerned.

I could go on and on to give you as many as a hundred reason why you should vote her... wink

Besides, Dygeasy, don't you think this whole rigmarole is becoming boring? when are.we starting the voting? undecided undecided
I accept every thing u said buh I have being following the treads and I notice she is actually the most controversial among all contestant not saying others are not also controversial tho buh she is the most controversial if u actually know the meaning of controvertial

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Muvah, smellymouth.......Told ya.The missiles in stock for mimzy plenty pass boko haram's own oooo.Dont blame anyone, its normal. There is always a dirt somewhere, oga exporter101 only have to dug.moreso why should dominque hide the thread?hmmmmm mimzy, pele. Na only u waka come?

I smell her strongest Rival (house of lannisters) on this shiii......Watch your back bikoo, lest you got hit.

#asiri

Smello hope u get my drift.....

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
M
Laveda:

sad

Expecting you back soonest. wink cheesy

Nice scheme girl. Clap for yourself.

Who would have thought you could mastermind something so huge as that.... Wowww.

When i saw the allegations against mimzy, not like it was unjustified though, .....I knew you what a genius you are.

Rock on babe,

Heiress to the house of lannisters. I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hen hen hen I don de read watin all of una de talk since oo..........but u guys are getting somin wrong

MISS
OPTIONAL1
DESERVES
THE
CROWN

So if u no de support her......

u de miss oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Smellymouth: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:
Mu.vah, smellymou.th.......Told ya.The missiles in stock for mimzy plenty pass boko haram's own oooo.Dont blame anyone, its normal. There is always a dirt somewhere, oga exporter101 only have to dug.moreso why should dominque hide the thread?hmmmmm mim.zy, pele. Na only u waka come?

I smell her strongest Rival (house of lannisters) on this shiii......Watch your back bikoo, lest you got hit.

#asiri

In the game of chess, the pawn is the most numerous piece in the game, and in most circumstances, also the "weakest".. grin cheesy

[img]http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/q4gP7kfrYkGNMpVWBIgHK4tkF_I=/fit-in/1024x1024/2015/06/10/720/n/1922283/568e13851d779c3b_got-game-of-thrones-28686849-500-226/i/He-understands-how-game-played.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
OPTIONAL1

all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hen hen hen I don de read watin all of una de talk since oo..........but u guys are getting somin wrong

MISS
OPTIONAL1
DESERVES
THE
CROWN

So if u no de support her......

u de miss oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
up up up

OPTIONAL1

All the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
proudlyNaturalBeauty proudlyNigerian proudlyAfrican proudlyNairalander proudlyTeamOptional1

vote For OPTIONAL1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Scentmarlc I've warned you several times to keep my moniker out of all the nonsense you keep spilling here. I'm not your play mate..
I don't care what you trying to do or what impression you trying to pass, just leave my moniker out of it..

I'm warning you again.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:
Scentmarlc I've warned you several times to keep my moniker out of all the nonsense you keep spilling here. I'm not your play mate..
I don't care what you trying to do or what impression you trying to pass, just leave my moniker out of it..

I'm warning you again.

Hehehe...Warn your head not me. Just stay away from bad belle. Simple.... Odikwa bad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:
M

Nice scheme girl. Clap for yourself.

Who would have thought you could mastermind something so huge as that.... Wowww.

When i saw the allegations against mimzy, not like it was unjustified though, .....I knew you what a genius you are.

Rock on babe,

Heiress to the house of lannisters. I hail ooo
Oga scent, i thought u are wise, what happened to you? When and how did you become this evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Hehehe...Warn your head not me. Just stay away from bad belle. Simple.... Odikwa bad

Take your stupidity outta my mentions..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oga scent, i thought u are wise, what happened to you? When and how did you become this evil?

Madam joy, i thought you were intelligent, what happened to you? when and how did you become this demonic and nosy?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by scentmarlc(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:

Take your stupidity outta my mentions..

Your mentions you say? .... thought you said mansions.

Ofcourse why not, am gonna leave your hard earned mentions you built with your last savings. just heed to my advice.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:

Madam joy, i thought you were intelligent, what happened to you? when and how did you become this demonic and nosy?
You behave like a kid, stop all this nonsense u are trying to put up.

No one is buying what u are selling.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
peejay550:
I accept every thing u said buh I have being following the treads and I notice she is actually the most controversial among all contestant not saying others are not also controversial tho buh she is the most controversial if u actually know the meaning of controvertial

Being controversial has never been the undoing of any team that knows how to package all that energy and convert it to good purpose. Our current president is a case study.

There are only 2 contestants in this contest bro, MIMZY and the others. So its expected that they pull their resources together to attempt to slander her image but so far, all that slander tactic, defamation and character assassination has made nairalanders rise from nowhere to her defence. She's surely not the only one contesting, so why have they singled her out? If she isn't a serious threat then I'm sure she'll be overlooked. Only a tree that bears fruits gets stoned, get my drift.......? grin

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
scentmarlc:
Muvah, smellymouth.......Told ya.The missiles in stock for mimzy plenty pass boko haram's own oooo.Dont blame anyone, its normal. There is always a dirt somewhere, oga exporter101 only have to dug.moreso why should dominque hide the thread?hmmmmm mimzy, pele. Na only u waka come?

#asiri

LOL. Remind me never to doubt you again. grin

Like you said, its normal but was really below what I expected. You know that scenario when your opponent makes so much noise and you over-rate him and ride into battle with 10million able soldiers but they show up with just 10thousand airheads That's just how it felt. gringrin

Nevertheless, they were fun sports. grin

You can't find the thread? I don't think dominique hid it.

**Modified**

www.nairaland.com/3170673/interview-mimzy-mysticgal-ladyjul

See for yourself.

#TrendMIMZY

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=28pt]Vote Optional1 as Miss Nairaland[/size] kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Being controversial has never been the undoing of any team that knows how to package all that energy and convert it to good purpose. Our current president is a case study.

There are only 2 contestants in this contest bro, MIMZY and the others. So its expected that they pull their resources together to attempt to slander her image but so far, all that slander tactic, defamation and character assassination has made nairalanders rise from nowhere to her defence. She's surely not the only one contesting, so why have they singled her out? If she isn't a serious threat then I'm sure she'll be overlooked. Only a tree that bears fruits gets stoned, get my drift.......? grin
well said grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.