Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Policeman Crashes Car While Being ‘serviced’ By A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Crashes Car While Being ‘serviced’ By A Prostitute (669 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Crashes Car While Being ‘serviced’ By A Prostitute by NKmirabel(f): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
A police man crashed a police van on Thursday evening after being distracted by the ‘excellent services’ of a prost!tute who was busy showing his 4-5 some love as he was driving.

According to sources, the Police Officer who has since been identified as one, Collin, was on night duty from 6:00 PM on Wednesday and he was reportedly on his way from a crime scene when he met with the accident.

Interestingly, the drama unfolded while the suspect he had arrested was still in the back of the police van.

Paramedics, who responded to the accident scene at around 5am in Lephalale, Limpopo said that they found both the hooker and the cop -who were reeking of alcohol- unresponsive BUT shockingly, the prostitute’s mouth was full of the officer’s privates!

While the suspect-who happens to be the only ‘impartial witness’- could not paint a clear picture of what took place on account of being at the back of the van, it is thought that the ‘mouth actions’ of the hooker on the poor policeman distracted him and caused him to crash!

Not surprisingly, the accident occured about 2 kilometers from Makhoneng, a place notorious for drugs and prostitution.

Imzansi news managed to get hold of the prost!tute who confirmed the incident expressed remorse for her actions. “This is the first time I ever gave a “road head.” We were drunk at the time and we didn’t really consider the safety issue, but looking back now, giving a blo_wjob to a guy while he is driving is probably not the safest thing to do. At first, I didn’t want to, but he offered me more money, and I could not resist it, I mean we are hustling at the end of the day right, we got to make a living. Phew, that was a close one though” said the lady of the night on condition she remains anonymous.

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/10373/POLICEMAN-CRASHES-CAR-WHILE-BEING-SERVICED-BY-A-PROSTTUTE-
Re: Policeman Crashes Car While Being ‘serviced’ By A Prostitute by Twizzy30(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Saying The Truth / Please Send Me A Mail. / Imagine What A Young Girl Of 17 Was Caught Doing With A 48 Years Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.