Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10221 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2009
Hot guys is Baxilexi, SwitD , manickal, goodass, Steve49ja, Whitelexi, Sam Milla, dayokanu, Phemour, dhtml, cbase, tufe, mykali and my darling Vuitton

Never knew I had an e-crush embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Gabry nothing do you, the feeling is mutual kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Gabry is the hottest babe here atimes I dey fear make she no catch fire sef.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Never knew I had an e-crush embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Gabry nothing do you, the feeling is mutual kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Gabry is the hottest babe here atimes I dey fear make she no catch fire sef.
1(One) vote for Gabry,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2009
Trouble go dey sleep, yanga go wan wake am, all these silly girls and their beefing nature - if u want a piece of me, just say so and stop fighting the feeling grin grin grin

Tope2000, anyday, anytime, and i'm not boasting. . .  I hot pass u - even as a guy!

Thoniaslim, if u want to call names then call names and stop generalising with your statements, afterall it had to take you 2.5yrs of proclaiming your love and admiration to realise that i'm not hot. . .  It was not as if u didnt see me during those years, so if your beef is that we decided to move on, i'm sorry i cannot help u tongue tongue tongue

Busta, u sef wey be my friend, no let me catch u oh, na koboko i go take wire that ya yansh all over canada grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Trouble go dey sleep, yanga go wan wake am, all these silly girls and their beefing nature - if u want a piece of me, just say so and stop fighting the feeling grin grin grin

Tope2000, anyday, anytime, and i'm not boasting. . .  I hot pass u - even as a guy!

Thoniaslim, if u want to call names then call names and stop generalising with your statements, afterall it had to take you 2.5yrs of proclaiming your love and admiration to realise that i'm not hot. . .  It was not as if u didnt see me during those years, so if your beef is that we decided to move on, i'm sorry i cannot help u tongue tongue tongue

Busta, u sef wey be my friend, no let me catch u oh, na koboko i go take wire that ya yansh all over canada grin grin grin

lmfao. . .what a douche bag. . .was your name mentioned in my reply or does your insecurity run so high?

And as for the moving on part. . .pls don't flatter yourself. . .cus you know I did so a long time ago broda. . .infact if I rem your the one constantly buzzing me on yim for a talk! SO pls get over yourself dude! Cus I ain't got your time!  cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2009
It is obvious that the vendetta between youz lot run deep. There's prolly more to this but your ego's won't let you iron things out.

anyways bookmarking . . . . . . .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lmfao. . .what a douche bag. . .was your name mentioned in my reply or does your insecurity run so high?

And as for the moving on part. . .pls don't flatter yourself. . .cus you know I did so a long time ago broda. . .infact if I rem your the one constantly buzzing me on yim for a talk! SO pls get over yourself dude! Cus I ain't got your time!  cool
[/quot
Shiiiiit!!!!!, venom
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2009
The vote goes to Debest1, simply the hottest!!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by MoneyRule(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2009
Me! Me!! Me!!!
I'm smokin' hot!
I'm red hot!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2009
debest1:

The vote goes to Debest1, simply the hottest!!!

MoneyRule:

Me! Me!! Me!!!
I'm smokin' hot!
I'm red hot!!
the prove
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

the prove
The proof of a pudding is in the eating, come taste and see just how flaming hot he is, tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2009
debest1:

The proof of a pudding is in the eating, come taste and see just how flaming hot he is, tongue
Wats ur yardstick ?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

the prove
wats ur yardstick?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2009
Posted by: debest1
The proof of a pudding is in the eating, come taste and see just how flaming hot he is,

seeing is believing
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TOPE20001(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Tope2000, anyday, anytime, and i'm not boasting. . . I hot pass u - even as a guy!
grin

Rofl grin grin grin grin grin
Yes o, u r Mr Nigeria . . . . . . . Buahahahahahahahaha
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2009
Can we see pictures please
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Posted by: debest1
The proof of a pudding is in the eating, come taste and see just how flaming hot he is,

seeing is believing
Believe and then u shall see,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Good that u know that. . .  grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2009
debest1:

Believe and then u shall see,
and I believe now post ur pic
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
Seriously, y'all are looking for hot guys? Any guy be hot, just eat Amala to gbona feli feli, thats it. . . hehehe
awon oniranu! grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

and I believe now post ur pic
Ok i will, nice deriere by the way, tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
hotteju:

Oya guys begin put up ur pics, na me go be judge
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
debest1:

Ok i will, nice deriere by the way, tongue
waiting tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

U and Whitelexi are doing "who's the finest" competition?
Has he got boobs? grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eShegz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ans=BecomeRich!!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
hotteju:

The most sensible response ever.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by MoneyRule(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Sexyleamon
what other proof of my hotness do you need??
Can't you feel it??
@ post
I'm so hot, i define hotness!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
Dayo, of course I think you're the hottest cause with the way u posting, u so hot! grin

Platinum Twinny, nonono. I have been observing these guys for a very long time and in a long run, they are hot and geting hotter day by day so they deserve my votes on that.

Guys. . . Im still sticking to my answers on whos the hottest guys on Nairaland! wink

[size=15pt]Hot guys is Baxilexi, SwitD , manickal, goodass, Steve49ja, Whitelexi, Sam Milla, dayokanu, Phemour, dhtml, cbase, tufe, mykali and my darling Vuitton [/size]
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
[size=18pt]Twinny- PLEASE PLEASE Read the thread above you. [/size]

Otherwise I might think you need a brain transplant grin

One of them  has a bad habit of insulting women, and you think thats HOTT??

Abeg, please re-evaulate, though they might be sweet to you, trust me, they are not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You dont have to know a fool for years to know he is one grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

Dayo, of course I think you're the hottest cause with the way u posting, u so hot! grin

Platinum Twinny, nonono. I have been observing these guys for a very long time and in a long run, they are hot and geting hotter day by day so they deserve my votes on that.

Guys. . . Im still sticking to my answers on whos the hottest guys on Nairaland! wink

[size=15pt]Hot guys is Baxilexi, SwitD , manickal, goodass, Steve49ja, Whitelexi, Sam Milla, dayokanu, Phemour, dhtml, cbase, tufe, mykali and my darling Vuitton [/size]

Correct girl, your eyes are very clear jare, dont mind twinny and the rest of the anti-whitelexi briggade grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
U  even wonder why there is even an anti-Brigade? SMH

TwinnyG- if u have time

Chronic Womanizer is on the Loose

Remember how u brought Dybaman into Court?
This is like 10x grin

No matter. . . if you eyes, things will be revealed onto you.  kiss
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
Twinny, please tell me. . . Gist me whats going on sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

Twinny, please tell me. . . Gist me whats going on sad embarassed lipsrsealed

Twinny

Abeg no gist o, read links o

All things shall be revealed, wink I just post links, so they wont say im bashing lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers / How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.