Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10222 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by finemocha(f): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
so amaka

say we come do NL male beauty contest, ony Stephen P fit apply. damn shame
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
hahahaha stephan p and maybe 5 others.
the rest naw wor wor

lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2009
finemocha:

say we come do NL male beauty contest, ony Stephen P fit apply. damn shame
oxone, Vuitton, and Dreedle are also not bad
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by katy80: 12:02am On Sep 12, 2009
My Broda, he is fire, hottest is understatement as far as he is concern, so apply.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18am On Sep 13, 2009
Topic:

Im the Hottest Guy on Nairaland. . . cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Topic:

Im the Hottest Guy on Nairaland. . . cool

where is your photo?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2009
In my profile. . .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by finemocha(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ ogaga4luv

sorry we are no longer taking applicants
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . .Do you like me? . YES or NO [/size]
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chrishenzo: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=14pt]Did I qualify? tongue[/size]
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
chrishenzo:

[size=14pt]I THINK THAT I'M THE HOTTEST GUY ON NAIRALAND.[/size]
na wa must you show us naked photo? shocked shocked shocked anyway nice body.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chrishenzo: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
rokiatu:

na wa must you show us naked photo? shocked shocked shocked anyway nice body.

You are funny. Anyway, I was not naked. I was wearing a boxer.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
chrishenzo:

You are funny. Anyway, I was not naked. I was wearing a boxer.
oh ok, I agree you are hot, hottest? I don't know there lot of
guys on nairaland some do not even show their pic, so you can not
really conclude who is the hottest.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
chrishenzo:

[size=14pt]Did I qualify? tongue[/size]
I can not see your face. undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
oh this guy really wants to model eh.
yeah i saw your pic last night, no comment lipsrsealed
i was thinking, wtf?
and then you talking about having a girlfriend.
i think she would be upset with you posting yourself "naked" or half naked on the net.
but i guess you really want that modeling job.
you're okay, not too bad.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:27am On Oct 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Im the hotest Guy on Nairaland , branch by my page and see my pic  hot in hell fire , after that you can kindly click on the Myspace profile link  and view my pics R'Over there. . . wink[/size]
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by haykay2: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
sweetpie23,

Im hot if u wanna know, lets get hooked up.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
where is your picture?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2009
hmmmmmm this thread again.
ive been on NL a while now and i dont really have a good idea of who is the hottest.
but there are a few that would make my list.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . wink[/size]
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . wink[/size]
NO! lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by CrudeOil2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hottest guy ke?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kunbee: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^^ u r cute if that is u ooo cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2009
hey Crude Oil, you are a cutie
kinda got a baby face.

you are most def a cutie on NL, beats a lot of these wor wor people on this forum. lol
the ones that are usually the first to criticize someone else's looks are not even good looking themselves.
kiss
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2009
I'm the Ugliest guy on NL, Check me out grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2009
youre a cutie too.
hahaha being sarcastic just so someone can tell you otherwise. lol
but youre fly.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2009
Honeyboy09:

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
what is that?
lmao!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 1:10am On Oct 12, 2009
It means , grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2009
hahaha!
see yourself.
too happy. grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2009
Hahahaha i'm happy that i'm a ugly guy , lol , E no easy to be ugly you know ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / 6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.