Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10228 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2009
oh please.
sarcasm is bliss. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 1:46am On Oct 12, 2009
Hahaha i bet your enjoy my sarcasm , where is your pics though i would like to know if you are as ugly as i'm too , lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 1:48am On Oct 12, 2009
hahaha gimmie a sec
wor wor reach me
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 1:53am On Oct 12, 2009
I just saw a picture of a black lady , is that really your picture? ??
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2009
lmao!!
you were too late sha.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 2:05am On Oct 12, 2009
Wow i just saw your picture you don't only look ugly like me but wo wo self , hahhahahaa o girl u too ugly in fact d both of us is 10 ugly , lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Oct 12, 2009
Honeyboy09:

Wow i just saw your picture you don't only look ugly like me but wo wo self , hahhahahaa o girl u too ugly in fact d both of us is 10 ugly , lol
lmao
yes ooo grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 2:39am On Oct 12, 2009
Ugly amaka , I think i'll like to know more about you ugly amaka , regardless of the fact you are ugly i can manage you , lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45am On Oct 12, 2009
stop those insults oooo!!
angry

wo wo boy.
shm!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2009
Ok cool, No more insults , I'll like to know you better so any better chance of that
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2009
im sorry. undecided

youre a cool guy though, but i thought we went through this last time?
no hard feelings.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
honeyboy is not bad smiley
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=181200 and the hottest of them all is him wow shocked shocked that is close up and he look that good hi is a hottie
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^

no offence to him but, ewwww.
not even close to being the hottest. shocked
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 3:11am On Oct 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=181200 and the hottest of them all is him wow shocked shocked that is close up and he look that good hi is a hottie

@Sweetpie- Dis guy on the link is not handsome at all , he had bar head and i think the only thing nice about him is his suit , you can't even choose a hot guy , Damnnn , You can't be the judge to a Mr World because you will judge wrongly ,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:41am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^

i was thinking the same thing. maybe she chose him as the hottest cause he looks like he has money with a nice suit like that.
as far as his face, he is okay, not the hottest.
she let that suit=MONEY get in the way of her vision.
she was blinded, i can say. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2009
THE AMAKA:

^^^

i was thinking the same thing. maybe she chose him as the hottest cause he looks like he has money with a nice suit like that.
as far as his face, he is okay, not the hottest.
she let that suit=MONEY get in the way of her vision.
she was blinded, i can say. lol
I hope you have heard of something called beauty is in the eyes of the beholder wink wink wink he remain the hottest for me he have change his previous pic nevertheless my opinion remain the same.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:47am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^

ewww
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:50am On Oct 13, 2009
you can vomite for all are care just be careful.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^

LMAO!! kiss
ahn ahn sweetiepie, no vex.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 3:59am On Oct 13, 2009
am not vex at why should I? no one can convice me that guy is not hot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 4:00am On Oct 13, 2009
okay oooo
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Honeyboy09(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2009
@sweetpie-from your picture i can tell you are old fashioned so that's why you see him as your hottest guy , Amaka is a modern lady and knows that guy is only just average ,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2009
whatever undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by finemocha(f): 4:36am On Nov 26, 2009
theseeker, and a few others
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
finemocha:

theseeker, and a few others

yes my sweetie is hot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kunbee: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk:

yes my sweetie is hot cheesy cheesy cheesy

*rolls eyes*
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2009
Una still dey here they argue. I will post a couple of slide-shows on my profile later on for y'all to see, the hottest guys on here. But don't look now, it's nothing there.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
Mr NL.
Get a Miss NL, and let her say.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
Whitelexi
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by 404eater(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / 6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.