Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10223 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Mrblazer(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
Am suppose to be among the first 10. grin. Not all guys pics are real.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by CrazyMan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
Who else if now me. wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by SisiKill1: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2009
*Humming Jeopardy theme song*
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by GoldenS(f): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2009
are their pictures even real? thats if they even have pictures grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 4:33am On Jan 20, 2010
If Mr Blazer will claim to be among the first 10 then i "rooneyboy" will certainly be among the first 3. Besides if we r to do a competition then it will have to be with more than one pic .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 5:20am On Jan 20, 2010
@ the Amaka , u and this stephen p sef , (u like the boi ?) No doubt stephenP looks cute but dont make your judgement yet i m very sure you've not gone through a good number of profiles 'including mine'. Just take your time before u guys make your judgement.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 5:25am On Jan 20, 2010
please don't mind that. that was the when i first joined, i was crazy!! LOL
no i don't like him, i was just being, idk a newbie.

@ topic from what i've seen or *clears throat*
hollandis
  grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

please don't mind that. that was the when i first joined, i was crazy!! LOL
no i don't like him, i was just being, idk a newbie.

@ topic from what i've seen or *clears throat*
hollandis
grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2010
btw, @ rooneyboy, why are you resurrecting old threads? just so you can talk about yourself? sigh. . .
@ Ujujoan, yes hollandis, he is fine and all mine.
grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Pweety4me(f): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2010
Dunno i haven't seen all of d guys. . .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

btw, @ rooneyboy, why are you resurrecting old threads? just so you can talk about yourself? sigh. . .
@ Ujujoan, yes hollandis, he is fine and all mine.
  grin
@ theamaka , u wouldn't blame me for resurrecting new threads o, the thing b pain me well well for blood. I mean i ve just been off NL for barely about three months only for me to return to see this thread and u guys ratings. Abi i no try pass whitelexi ?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Ozebs(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2011
Get downloads 4 ur mobile n pc at http://downloadshop.wen.ru

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / 6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.