Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence (63539 Views)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / Video: Heavily Armed Fulani Men Crossing Benue River Before 2016 Agatu Attacks / Prince Otemu Escapes Gun Attack From Armed Men In Ughelli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by henryhemon(m): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2016
DeeMain:
Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen will actualize Biafra before IPOB.

Too late for any unity anymore.

Truth is disintegration has become commonsensical.

It beats me why this disunity is only felt on NL. From kano to Lagos igbos owns the biggest businesses and buildings n one fool comes here to cause problem for them.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by emmaella: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Ejemehn:
Nothing to prove these were same men involved in Agatu killing. This video could as well be an old BokoHHaram video. Look closely towards the end they approached a desert-like area and the river could be lake chad.

No evidence that it's Agatu and we should be careful how we inform or misinform
provide an evidence it's not Agatu.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by emmaella: 3:33am On Apr 29, 2016
duality:

I'll advise you and your ilks bringing up this statement to stop it. It has an implication. Just stop it

You don't need to reply me. Just take the advice.
i agree with you but when your trusted govt cannot protect our lives again what do you want us to do. I know that if those slaughtered villagers had their own guns and the bokoherdsmen knew of it, they won't dare that mission in the first place. IF YOU ARE PUSHED TO WHERE YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE ROUTE AGAIN WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU FIGHT BACK. WE WILL NOT CONTINUE TO WATCH AND BE DECIMATED BY MORTALS LIKE US WHEN WE CAN DEFEND OURSELVES.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nwunuken(m): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2016
oduastates:
This video was made on the morning of the Agatu attack, by one of the attackers. The same man took part in the Logo attack two weeks later where he was killed and the video was found on a mobile phone retrieved from his body.
Courtesy : SBM intelligence.

You can visit their website to get more information and background into what has superceded Boko haram as the biggest existential threat to the country.
these guys are terrorists simple.

Tt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLK60UTqSBo

https://twitter.com/sbmintelligence/status/725636279753302016
this video was last year event that occur in wukari in taraba state were Fulani militias was killed and the video retrieve from he.they are crossing river benue near chikai in wukari from their camp in toga in nasarawa state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by mindtricks: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Realman87:

My dear, Nigerians have made a mistake and it is very evident. I have no reason to doubt the information considering the brazen attacks by herdsmen. If the info really came from an offlcer, then it should be true. What I know for sure is that the Northerners were preparing to fight if Jonathan had won the 2015 election and the terrorists they trainned for the fight are now being used for other missions. We must remain vigilant because every life is precious.
Such leaks are best not taken for granted. Same Buhari they claimed dealt with insurgents decisively in the early 80's now seemingly clueless as to how to crush these blood sucking "herdsmen"? There's certainly more to this than we know.
It's still amazing how those of us who saw in Buhari a total departure from the PDP govt style of doing things were totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by webhostbiz: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2016
can anyone interpret what they are saying?
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by obailala(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

But you are known to see everything as APCvs PDP. Where are you excluding this one and sounding sanctimonous? If this video wasn't out you would have continue to claim IPOB killed Agatu people like your comrade omenka from benue.

The truth is the fulani you see in that video feel very empowered to become lawless after your buhari came aboard. You can deny it from jericho to Jerusalem. The truth stares you in the face and i like how zombies are trying to run away from it. You empowered those killers you see in that video by voting the Terrorist Buhari.
Mr, I am not an idiot to come up here and play senseless politics with human lives. Since the fulani killings started, we have all witnessed countless senseless comments here of people claiming the killings are ongoing because Buhari won GEJ in a democratic election; a silly conclusion because the fulanis have been killing thousands in the middle-belt over the years and GEJ did absolutely nothing about it.
Just take a look at these reports below, that it was largely ignored by the Nigerian media and the past Nigerian govt, that doesnt mean it didnt happen:

http://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/fulani-herdsmen-nigeria.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-fulani-militants-herdsmen-accused-killing-1200-people-2014-1530042

Now we have seen countless slowpokes on this forum for instance, mocking omenka whenever there is a fulani strike in his state. The sanctity of human lives is completely disregarded by these slowpokes and instead of sympathy or empathy, they mock people of Benue origins for no other reason but for their political choices. This foolishness is the exact reason why omenka now claps back with the ipob tags.

I just can't understand how some humans cant just behave like matured adults and get over a simple election loss, everything to these people must be portrayed as politics. This election loss trauma has obviously degenerated into a mahor psychological problem for a mass of people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by omenka(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2016
obailala:
Mr, I am not an idiot to come up here and play senseless politics with human lives. Since the fulani killings started, we have all witnessed countless senseless comments here of people claiming the killings are ongoing because Buhari won GEJ in a democratic election; a silly conclusion because the fulanis have been killing thousands in the middle-belt over the years and GEJ did absolutely nothing about it.
Just take a look at these reports below, that it was largely ignored by the Nigerian media and the past Nigerian govt, that doesnt mean it didnt happen:

http://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/fulani-herdsmen-nigeria.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-fulani-militants-herdsmen-accused-killing-1200-people-2014-1530042

Now we have seen countless slowpokes on this forum for instance, mocking omenka whenever there is a fulani strike in his state. The sanctity of human lives is completely disregarded by these slowpokes and instead of sympathy or empathy, they mock people of Benue origins for no other reason but for their political choices. This foolishness is the exact reason why omenka now claps back with the ipob tags.

I just can't understand how some humans cant just behave like matured adults and get over a simple election loss, everything to these people must be portrayed as politics. This election loss trauma has obviously degenerated into a mahor psychological problem for a mass of people.

May God bless you my brother. At least, some people understand what goes on here.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by SOPIGO: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2016
stildude:

My guy you took the thought right out of my mind. Many people don't figure this out. This is the reason Buhari has become dumb. The beast of killers, the hausa - fulani groomed to ensure they seize control of the country can't be tamed even now that Buhari is in power. I am sure among these mercenaries are Chadian and tuaregs who are seasoned fighters. Except somee is done to call these dogs to order, they will follow thru their last briefing- break through from Middle belt and attack the east thru enugu. If they can sufficiently put their foot in the door in the East and fight, the rest of the south is a done deal. The govt is trying to tidy up some of those who have knowledge of this with the called war on corruption. Only highly placed opposition players are being targeted. They want to put all of them behind bars to manage this piece of information from falling into public domain. No one knows where this is going. Southerners must be United and prepare. Anything can happen.
wow.... I agree with u in to to... Please read this newspaper btw d line....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by GambaOsaka: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Dee60:

These are not Fulanis. That aspect that the film is recent may not be true.

Nothwithstanding, why would there be so much arms with civilians?

And reality is - when we have so many of our security people mounting roadblocks for motorsists checking for car documents, why wont this happen?

We are yet to face reality in the country. Why should policemen be checking 'particulars'?

Then you have one called VIO. They surround cars likes locusts and are always with fat bellies. Why are they not enrolled in the Police to go fight the enemy BH, instead of fighting innocnet motorists and forever checking 'particulars'?

Wake up country!

These armed men are DEFINITELY Fulani. I spent sometime with them in the past so i'm 100% sure they are Fulani. Although nothing in the video suggests that they are headed to Agatu or does it show its a recent video.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by LemonBoy1: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Ejemehn:
Nothing to prove these were same men involved in Agatu killing. This video could as well be an old BokoHHaram video. Look closely towards the end they approached a desert-like area and the river could be lake chad.

No evidence that it's Agatu and we should be careful how we inform or misinform

Bros, i noticed it also and started wondering if agatu was in sokoto.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by persius555(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2016
hotwax:
[size=16pt]Dear Nigerians,
Peace is an illusion we Nigerians think we can make. However people like myself understand all the intricacies behind international politics and SYSTEMIC control.

The world is a business empire of one person or a group/cabals of some elites. Although. There are school thoughts that tag this as an unprovable conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory or not, the signs and body language of our world leaders is a confirmation that the world is controlled by Globalists .
Boko Haram, ISIS, Malian Mujaheeden are control mechanism.

But most Nigerians are walking zombies. They see Boko Haram as Northern/Islamic thing. NO. They do not understand the reason for Boko Haram. Boko H is not just here to kill Christians..infact these guys don't care about Islam. They have a primary goal, the same goal that is now accomplished in the middle east. Instability, refugee, diseases, hunger. Syria is a good example. And a good working template.

Now Boko Haram investment is going down. Fulani herdsmen are rising to the occasion.
Nigeria think. How will herdsmen butcher a whole village just to feed their cows?

Imagine herdsmen going about with automatic weapons and bombs. Lol...somebody is not seeing what I am seeing.

Boko is going, another similar program is activated. This is how a SYSTEM works. We always have version 2.0 of every software.
Herdsmen are an upgrade to Bokohara. Book Haram were operating only in the north, now herdsmen are operating nationwide. That's one strategic upgrade.

Alqeada went down, ISIS a more deadly version took over.
Nigerians..think...prepare for what's coming and stop being docile. Its coming...something big...[/size]

Thanks for this insightful writing.
I wrote about this in a thread, a month ago. The underworld of global terrorism. The Angolans are still dazed and amazed how they fought three decades of bloody war only to realise the war was needless.
Arm the hungry agbero on the street of lagos and see how power intoxicates the poor too.
Africa, for whatever reason is a stake that must be shared by these powers that crave to rule the world.
The earlier we realize this the better.

80 percent of nigerians leave close to abject poverty. We have a teeming young and vibrant youthful population that should help lift africa to el dorado. Corruption and greed has taken the better of us.

Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, Militia or whatever. They are mere willful tools in the hands of these powers that be. Our leaders must rise up and realize that our society is gun powder that can be remotely detonated.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by holythug(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
hotwax:
[size=16pt]Dear Nigerians,
Peace is an illusion we Nigerians think we can make. However people like myself understand all the intricacies behind international politics and SYSTEMIC control.

The world is a business empire of one person or a group/cabals of some elites. Although. There are school thoughts that tag this as an unprovable conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory or not, the signs and body language of our world leaders is a confirmation that the world is controlled by Globalists .
Boko Haram, ISIS, Malian Mujaheeden are control mechanism.

But most Nigerians are walking zombies. They see Boko Haram as Northern/Islamic thing. NO. They do not understand the reason for Boko Haram. Boko H is not just here to kill Christians..infact these guys don't care about Islam. They have a primary goal, the same goal that is now accomplished in the middle east. Instability, refugee, diseases, hunger. Syria is a good example. And a good working template.

Now Boko Haram investment is going down. Fulani herdsmen are rising to the occasion.
Nigeria think. How will herdsmen butcher a whole village just to feed their cows?

Imagine herdsmen going about with automatic weapons and bombs. Lol...somebody is not seeing what I am seeing.

Boko is going, another similar program is activated. This is how a SYSTEM works. We always have version 2.0 of every software.
Herdsmen are an upgrade to Bokohara. Book Haram were operating only in the north, now herdsmen are operating nationwide. That's one strategic upgrade.

Alqeada went down, ISIS a more deadly version took over.
Nigerians..think...prepare for what's coming and stop being docile. Its coming...something big...[/size]

You must have read '1984'by George Orwell....so true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by naija247: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Iyascobobby90:
My question, where are their cows? In my own opinion these people are bunch of terrorist not Fulani herdsmen. Our Military and Intel service need to be more vigilant. Nigeria will surely be great again! Baba Buhari drive on
See question.... U expect say dem go ride cows cross river.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by hotwax: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
omobritiko:

Am not saying what u saying is totally wrong but I think u wrote that for likes....well constructed,I hope u are happy now....there is now 2 billion in your bank account....Nothing big is coming,Nigeria will be a great nation againm

[size=15pt]And Borno and Maiduguri are great now right?

And dont tell me boko-haram were never a big thing. They are even deadlier than ISIS.

That writing is not to appease you. Its there to sensitize Nigerians. Willing ones and not misinformed zombies.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Clerverley2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
A fulani maiguard interpreted this for me, he said they were saying they are about to get to the village, they even boasted of how they were going to engage soldiers in a shootout.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by DeeMain(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
henryhemon:

It beats me why this disunity is only felt on NL. From kano to Lagos igbos owns the biggest businesses and buildings n one fool comes here to cause problem for them.

Have they not decimated and subjugated the Middle Belt?

Till they kill you and your family and destroy those your biggest businesses and neither the police nor the army would save you and the President won't say a damn thing, that's when you will feel the disunity inside your soul. Double fool.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by BlackOnassis(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
GambaOsaka:

These armed men are DEFINITELY Fulani. I spent sometime with them in the past so i'm 100% sure they are Fulani. Although nothing in the video suggests that they are headed to Agatu or does it show its a recent video.

You are right. Fulani love wearing blue shoes just like one of the guys in the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by henryhemon(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
DeeMain:

Have they not decimated and subjugated the Middle Belt?

Till they kill you and your family and destroy those your biggest businesses and neither the police nor the army would save you and the President won't say a damn thing, that's when you will feel the disunity inside your soul. Double fool.

Useless thing mentioning me. Take your frustration else where.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 30, 2016
ndcide:

We know you are unrepentant.

Ooops! do you know who I am?

And how sure are you..
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by NLban: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
fuckDmod:

I won't abuse u,am a yoruba from ogun state if u wanna know,why are u notherners scated of seeing d south unite,is there more to it,Fulani's are killing people nd u are talkin trash,u better fucck off now nd go beg for money nonsense almajiri
I will not insult nor call you names. It seems to me you have the basic problem of understanding basic ideas. I wish you understood my point clearly.

I will not fuuk off. So you can do your worse.

How many of Fulani's Cow have you people stolen that their militia can't let you and your people enjoy piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss
gringringrin
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Konquest: 3:13pm On May 23, 2021
oduastates:
This video was made on the morning of the Agatu attack, by one of the attackers. The same man took part in the Logo attack two weeks later where he was killed and the video was found on a mobile phone retrieved from his body.
Courtesy : SBM intelligence.

You can visit their website to get more information and background into what has superceded Boko haram as the biggest existential threat to the country.
these guys are terrorists simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLK60UTqSBo

https://twitter.com/sbmintelligence/status/725636279753302016
Throwback video.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Accepts Ganduje’s Council Of Chiefs Chairmanship Appointment / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.