Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (56337 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by Iwonimi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
That kind gurl would be yahoo girl
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by mrlaw93(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
queendalyn:
girls ehhh! lalasticlala
Are u having s3x wit him in ur dreams again ni..
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by Kassychuks(f): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahaha.....This z serious
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by chesterlee(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fmartin:
Hahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo girls be like, 'my prince, meet my obim' grin

one of the guy go be like, 'Nna hw fa na'

This got me ROTFL!!!
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by macaranta(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Stale
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by FrankValency(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
queendalyn:
girls ehhh! lalasticlala
why callin him,u want to introduce him to Seun??
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by Ujunkem(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by seyigiggle: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
so, my ex was asked who i was to her. she said " you are my lover, the one i want to marry" while he is in love with me, but i cannot marry him.
Naso they say make i carry my property. for where? i disappeared, couldn't even believe she was double dating.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by yakubuadeiza(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
E don happen to me before but I knew she was dating the guy, me i acted a fool and still dey gbagaun her. How that one take remove my gbola from her kitty anytime am on the pitch
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by ALANBEY(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
as happen long time ago wen she told me her fiance his coming, i shld greet him normal since i be sch bf. where is she now?

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by abeniagbon(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
H
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by IghravweIG(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
And the Niggas go just shake hands.
one go say:
Baba I greet u o.
D other one go reply say:
I greet u too boss
grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by dcncorneils: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Even me wey be girl dey fear girls cheesy
is dat so
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by sexyjob(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Warrisdis?
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by IZZIFLOW(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
freshness2020:
Women are strong. And the guys will sheepishly laugh at each other grin grin. God get power, but na women dey use am.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by IZZIFLOW(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
freshness2020:
Women are strong. And the guys will sheepishly laugh at each other grin grin. God get power, but na women dey use am.
guy bone....i criticized guys at first though its smhw foolish they greeted bt ....thats the difference between guys and babes 'Maturity'.....if a guy introduces two girls na WAR bdat.....Malice,questions like who is she?who is dis tin?u knw d rest nah

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by ireneony(f): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
freshness2020:
we run the world lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by rosieluv(f): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
These tin that op his say as hapen too me b4 sad....... My wive his telled me that mine horseband meet mine knew horseband and am shake the man well well and am excux them too by somtin(mistake off mine live) as am come bak and enta our siting room, am not seen mine wive and knew horseband, am think that knew horseband his go that mine wive his see him off......am jos goin upstairs wen am here ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye hmmmmmmm Hmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm. Wen am jos opened the doors like these, am jos see that knew horseband his forking mine wive in mine bed.....am jos see mine sef in hospitu bed doctor his noun telled me that am faintcrycrycry

Anytime am forking mine wive, she use too chat or reading magasin am me am forking her hardcrycrycry
n am ask u na,r u ok?
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by goingape: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
what a black woman can only offer is a parasitic relationship undecided

all this RUBBISH happen here in Nigeria and that's why I don't give a damn about women. I only see them as parasite. you can trust other women be it from different countries but you can't trust a NAIJA WOMEN undecided

there are just like scorpion ready to attack without thinking.

many of them are walking the street putting a face of decent and gentle but little did you know that there are devils in the making. I don't trust WOMEN and never will I ever trust them.

I don't use my heart to love a woman and never will I use it to fall in love with them.

I don't PITY WOMEN and never will I have mercy on them.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by akpur1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who I be joor
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by shulamitewoman(f): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hilarious..
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by HomesOfLife(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why would my girlfriend introduce her male friend to me as "my love" That's deep.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
queendalyn:
girls ehhh!
lalasticlala
Hahahahaha... I don' laugh tire. So true... You must have done it and that's why u know... God is watching u girls in 3D
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by olisasegun(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sometime I wonder how a post like this get to FP
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by lilmizwierd(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fmartin:
Hahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo girls be like, 'my prince, meet my obim' grin
one of the guy go be like, 'Nna hw fa na'
you made my day abeg.
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by bittertruthz: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ramanto:
She's Only Doing Herself
For your pocket.
When alarm go blow, she will say men are wicked and some gullible ones will sympathize with her.

I recently end relationship with a girl in Lagos. She has good job and living fine.
But she keep photos of her so called ex. And sugar daddies like as Barcelona keep their trophies.

When I started to complain, she say I'm insulting her and that I'm looking her as a prostitute.
Na so I waka. Initially she was doing shakara.
Now she is begging and claim to be in hospital bed so that I can pity her.

I wanted a working class lady but I have changed my mind and now looking for a jobless girl since I can take care of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by integrity16(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Upon all the powers they possess, they still want to legislate it via gender equality bill.

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by Icaretoo: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
These tin that op his say as hapen too me b4 sad....... My wive his telled me that mine horseband meet mine knew horseband and am shake the man well well and am excux them too by somtin(mistake off mine live) as am come bak and enta our siting room, am not seen mine wive and knew horseband, am think that knew horseband his go that mine wive his see him off......am jos goin upstairs wen am here ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye hmmmmmmm Hmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm. Wen am jos opened the doors like these, am jos see that knew horseband his forking mine wive in mine bed.....am jos see mine sef in hospitu bed doctor his noun telled me that am faintcrycrycry

Anytime am forking mine wive, she use too chat or reading magasin am me am forking her hardcrycrycry

Sorry dude wat are u saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by Icaretoo: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
dammydrumz:
i swear i have been a victim, though i never knew they were dating untill later

Wat would u have done?
Re: How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? by smoothfrancis: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol.well is not actually being smart oN d girls part..cos it only shows that both of the guys re just iNterested in her toto..thats why they will be like..which one concern me..wether Na sweet heart or babylove mke she just gimme the puNa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.