Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent (58591 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) / 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by xpool(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
ziccoit:
What impact would Fayose's presence has on the deliberations at the meeting?
What impact had they made with their avalanche of meetings and globe-trotting

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Jolumania432(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benz4pimp:
So?must he be present....OP go and die!!!face your family problems
U are High wit warri weeds.. Why will u tell sum1 to go and die bcuz of a Thug
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose knew that buhari has nothing to offer. forget that Enugu Governor that went to ASO rock to shine teeth. With buhari as President? sorry I don't expect any good thing happening in Naija.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by xpool(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
pleasuremaster:
afraid of seeing is swore enemy, knowing all he has been saying about buhari re lies
Your grammar is a bold reflection of your doubtfull background.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
pleasuremaster:
afraid of seeing is swore enemy, knowing all he has been saying about buhari re lies

I pity u ooooo cos uptil nw u neva stil knw say buhari don scam us
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
When he has nothing to offer ekiti ppl u expect him to have something meaningful to contribute to the meeting?
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by blackestboy: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls tell me, is he the only governor absent at the meeting?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by blackmarket(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
i wonder how many governors will under stand buhari's english...
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by akthedream1: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
doublewisdom:
Fayose knows all na wash and that Buhari has Nothing to offer why waste time meeting with him?
Are you tryinng to tell us Fayose is the wisest amont all Pdp governors?
I mean wiser than the combinationn of all South East governors?
Tell me more.....
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Surfboard(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
If the Minister of finance and CBN Gov are there, what about Minister of defense, IG, CDS, NSA, DG SSS etc? Its not a security meeting. they want to share EXCESS CRUDE money. QED

Whoever wrote the article is trying to be smart by half. There's no security meeting without those security officers you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
What is with the north and genocide? Their genocide sparked the civil war, another will occur if the genocides persist. Hausa has boko haram, fulani has herdsmen; both are renowned for genocide. Let us pray the north acquire sense, for now they have none, which makes them a National Catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Benz4pimp:
So?must he be present....OP go and die!!!face your family problems

Fayose can't be attacking buhari from far. If he was invited, let him go, speak your mind and don't mind whose ox is gored
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by omogin(f): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
I love fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Strech(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrALIVE:
may nothing good happen in your life in this remaining 3yrs and 1 month of Buhari's tenure! Ijiat
.I just weep for ya papa n mama.truly ur popsman shud hav used vasline.nonsense.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by emperorAY(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
If the Minister of finance and CBN Gov are there, what about Minister of defense, IG, CDS, NSA, DG SSS etc? Its not a security meeting. they want to share EXCESS CRUDE money. QED

Seriously is dis truly a security meetini don't tink so

They wan bribe those governors to sweep d matter under carpet ..,NA naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by longayink: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
CNNReporter:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1m8bsfitkovo.ead3d9c6.jpg[/img]

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in crucial meeting with the governors of Nigeria’s 36 states.

President Buhari in a meeting with Nigerian Governors’ Forum led by its Chairman, Gov. Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State, at the State House.

The meeting inside the Council Chambers of the presidential villa in Abuja was started at exactly 2pm.

The majority of the state governors are in attendance while a few others were represented by their deputies.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, who is one of the main critics of the incumbent leader of the nation, is absent.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun; and the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele are also in attendance.

President Buhari and other participants of the meeting are expected to discuss the economic crisis facing the country and the herdsmen attacks in parts of the country among other national issues.

The president has yesterday met with the officials of the World Bank over a possible loan or credit facility in recent months.

The country will have to borrow 1.8 trillion naira from abroad and at home to help fund the budget, which has been postponed by several months and wrangling with parliament, if it goes ahead.

Nigeria’s economy, the largest in Africa, grew by 2.8% last year, its slowest pace since 1999.

SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/04/28/fulani-crisis-buhari-in-crucial-meeting-with-governors-see-who-is-absent/

Meeting over herds men attack: it's like patients going to seek for surgery from someone who inflicted gun shot wounds on them.
Fulani herds men/Boko attacks are for intimidation of Nigerians for final Islamization of Nigeria.

Buhari is a demonstrated Islamic zealot, whose pathetic case is worsened by ethnic bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by HARDDON: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
popcykaylah:
We all know say that one brain dey always work anti clockwise when others working clockwise.

We also knw this is not about d ills of Fulani ,or when did finance minister n CBN gov turn security chiefs?

Or did he miss them up?
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by precious1967(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
if i'm governor fayose i would ve declared ekiti state as sovereign nation and tell president buhari to mind his own business.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by sillyNLmods: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
beetches
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by NaijaCuzin: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
I knew it will be that *fatyose* that will be absent.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is this kind of meeting necessary? Perpetrators of mass murder are roaming freely, only a dullard president will be calling for a jamboree gathering, instead of ordering crime detectives and special forces after these mindless killers.

P.S At least, by now, there should be nothing less than the arrest of 500 herdsmen around the area of the crime scene for questioning.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by comrChris(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
don't mind those thieves jare,just trying to imagine the importance of those mentioned than these people u mentioned
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by faithesco(f): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
abumeinben:
see oshio baba head sef...

the head dey fall ma hand as owiedo
lol...biko,leave my GUVNOR's head alone
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by specimenC: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
doublewisdom:
Fayose knows all na wash and that Buhari has Nothing to offer why waste time meeting with him?

Apparently fayose is the most intelligent governor/polittician in nigeria to you...so not surprised
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Tee12(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why should he absent? Fayose should not let his own criticism affect the state. Besides, he is not the only governor from the opposition party. What about if they discussed issues that have to do with his state
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by chekasforchekas: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
They is a heavy war in Enugu now, igbos are killing the fullanis now.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Solowande(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
hardcorevin:
I weep for Nigeria.
if u nor get any tin beta to contribute nor just comment. every time na u dey weep 4 nigeria, when u go smile for nigeria
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by stevejireh01: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
what has the last paragraph got to do with the topic?
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Tbest20(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
But what does PHD holder offer us for six year?jonathan is a failure 4rever squote author=Ganiyat72 post=45128423]Why should fayose attend jomboree meeting chaired by a stark illiterate NOMAD like buhari? [/quote]
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by GROOOVE(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
geekybabe:

im sorry but you are the biggest fool of the century. you talk about welfare. like the useless f ulani god you worship really cares about anyones welfare.

Bigots celebrating backwardness and mediocrity.
i wonder what bigotry has to do with this, or have we crossed path by any chance? Funny you

I love it when people throw insults on another persons opinion, such an irony.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by edgecution(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
shocked

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by GROOOVE(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
mbatuku2:
Is this kind of meeting necessary? Perpetrators of mass murder are roaming freely, only a dullard president will be calling for a jamboree gathering, instead of ordering crime detectives and special forces after these mindless killers.

P.S At least, by now, there should be nothing less than the arrest of 500 herdsmen around the area of the crime scene for questioning.
maybe the meeting was a social call, we'll probably see a selfie from PMB on instagram tomorrow tagged 'chilling in aso rock'.
Smh Nigerians........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.