Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent (58581 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) / 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by coolbreeze44: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
If he was served an IV and he turns it down, he sshould pay for it. A governor will always be under a president and not the other way round. I am ssure Mr. Fayose doesn't think properly before he acts.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose knew that buhari has nothing to offer. forget that Enugu Governor that went to ASO rock to shine teeth. With buhari as President? sorry I don't expect any good thing happening in Naija.
If you feel bad about Nigeria as a nation then pack your rags and go to Niger Rep. It is not far away.... Bunch of unpatriotic elements.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Odogwuskido(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
adepiero:
What impact would a dropout tout like fayose impact in the meeting. Good ridance undecided
Was Anambra governor there?
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by abumeinben(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
faithesco:
lol...biko,leave my GUVNOR's head alone

he's ma gov too na...person wey nor give us bursary back in school days....

the guy nor try
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by odehman: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
brixton:
Fayose refused to attend coz he like most of us know too well that this isn't a sincere meeting.

Why are the service chiefs not in attendance? Is the cbn guy and finance woman going to stop Buhari's kinsmen from further attacks?

I say it all the time, let us divide Nigeria o, how can we leave boko haram and now battling with herdsmen? Who is arming them? You know there are much more killings from the herdsmen we don't get to hear in the news?
omo na mental case
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Princewell2012(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:
If Buhari is meeting with governors and they are discussing money and investments, how would this stop this incessant attacks from Fulani herdsman. I dunno why this is a movement ahead....

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

but why did the op tag it fulani crisis when these people are here for money business?

Very very misleading headline.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Princewell2012:

but why did the op tag it fulani crisis when these people are here for money business?

Very very misleading headline.

Whao! Someone who can read btw d lines... God bless u

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Princewell2012(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:

God bless you too.
These people thought we are babies.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Princewell2012(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drabeey:

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by naijaking1: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
If the Minister of finance and CBN Gov are there, what about Minister of defense, IG, CDS, NSA, DG SSS etc? Its not a security meeting. they want to share EXCESS CRUDE money. QED

That's because they came to talk about money not Fulani herdsmen as claimed by the mischievious poster

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Codedzng: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Is Fayose a Governor
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by sholasure(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2016
What impact would Fayose's presence has on the deliberations
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by chinchum(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2016
He doesn't want to upset herdsmen na.

If those herdsmen dont supply cows anylonger, how he go see ponmo to cut?
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by ClintonDal(m): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Op I have a single question for you, did fayose's deputy attend in his stead or not? Because u said some other governors were absent but represented.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Leboska:
Fayose knew that buhari has nothing to offer. forget that Enugu Governor that went to ASO rock to shine teeth. With buhari as President? sorry I don't expect any good thing happening in Naija.
smokers are not the ones liable to die young, ignorants and wailers are
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by Donnyboy(m): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2016
the meeting naw... who e epp?
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by sammyj: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2016
I reserve my comment HE Goat !!! cheesy grin shocked shocked grin grin grin tongue
greatbrian:

And u r the biggest mistake that can happen to human race. Haba just 20 naira condom would have prevented something like u
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by pleasuremaster: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
oyetunji12:
I pity u ooooo cos uptil nw u neva stil knw say buhari don scam us
hmmm. Sidon look na dog name.
Re: Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent by pleasuremaster: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=xpool post=45132003] Your grammar is a bold reflection of your doubtfull background.[/quote ur own na fried rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.