Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) (1645 Views)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by marshborn(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin stumbled upon this old pic of I and my siblings and couldn't stop laughing, thought I should share it with you guys. I am the second kid from the left grin

10 Likes

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by omokoladele(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Confirm Positive Graph cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by hungrynigerian: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin find the slope, lolz...

1 Like

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
You have fine Sisters oooo..

1 Like

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Mutuwa(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Equalizer:
You have fine Sisters oooo..

Guy,you sharp o! grin
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Mologi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bad baddoh baddest.....

Ur smile na one in a million
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by delishpot: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
I hail your Mom. 6 kids no be moinmoin o.
Pkele, greet mom and dad for me. E nor easy. Dem over try
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy awww, so cute.
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
It is fourth girl that has white shining teeth on NL?
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by marshborn(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Equalizer:
It is fourth girl that has white shining teeth on NL?
You would probably address her as aunty whenever you see her.
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by MissSlimbody(f): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Super cute
See as una fine gringrin

1 Like

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
marshborn:

You would probably address her as aunty whenever you see her.

OK Sir.. What about the one behind you?? Taken too?
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by vicstar(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
u got us laughing grin

1 Like

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by EmmahO(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
so sweet..,,
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
I love this. I also love the attire. I miss those shoes and socks. You are all cute. That smile is cool.

3 Likes

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by mrstheo(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by dominique(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lovely arrangement. Your parents tried o, six kids no be beans.

2 Likes

Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by LadyX(f): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beautiful picture!
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by itstpia8: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who gave you the picture and what are we supposed to do about it?
Re: See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) by Allwility: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

FUNNIEST Texts Ever Sent Between Parents And Their Kids / Please My Haier Thermcool Fridge Regulates Itself / 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.