Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home (41907 Views)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed When Army Invaded Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Herdsmen Invade Soyinka’s Home / How Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinkas Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Reference(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Only restructuring can help this country. Hope we don't experience things that will make the corruption issue a cake walk.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by AirFireEarthH20: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Great, maybe now he can stop making noise about IPOB touts and focus more on Fulani herdsmen in the Southwest. While Igbo governors are crying and fasting, Yoruba governors and leaders need to be more productive.
One problem I have with Soyinka is that the same Biafrans he fought for and went to jail for are the ones insulting and belittling his names on social media. When will he stop speaking in their defense?
Maybe now, he can focus his attention on Fulani herdsmen in the SW to ensure that our leaders act instead of shedding crocodile tears. I hope they visit:

1. Obj
2. FAYOSE
3. tinubu
4. Ajimobi
5. Etc

The only way to make Nigerian politicians more efficient is to attack them directly. If SW leaders can't get together in this trying time, they need to used as scapegoats.

why mentioned FAYOSE? They can visit and even kill Obj, Tinubu, etc, but not Fayose who is the voice of the helpless masses. May u live long Ayo Fayose the greatest and bravest Yoruba man alive!!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
So they had to invade his home before he could voice out?

Sleekmallam, read again and stop rushing to insult the prof.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:

He had to experience the CHANGE he voted for in order to realize how Mbaka and him were blinded by greed and hate against GEJ
Sahara reporters should post his phone digits and mbakas own. I wish to chat with them. I knew how many mails I had to disturb soyinka with based on his silence.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
mercenary:
Very sad, am happy its also getting to his doorstep... Dats wat he supported

More idp camp is springing up in Enugu but you are here disgracing yourself. You have no shame

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Sleekmallam, read again and stop rushing to insult the prof.
Read slowly from where you see recently.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by iamrealdeji(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao!! I love my prof. One thing you can never take away from this old man is his mastery of letters. cheesy
That's why I love me some Wole Soyinka,his texts are always being read and re-read and re-read again till you learn his use of grammar and hope to use it the same way someday. You look at each article of his as a treasure. May God keep our prof for us and not take him away from us now.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Karm16: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:

Ode, why mentioned FAYOSE? They can visit and even kill Obj, Tinubu, etc, but not Fayose who is the voice of the helpless masses. May u live long Ayo Fayose the greatest and bravest Yoruba man alive!!!

When did garage touts become helpless?
Why can't your governors speak out for you? Why wait on a Yoruba man to do the needful?
How has Fayose helped you attain your goals?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Standing5:
Your bigotry can blind you from reading simple fact.

The kid is a famous bigot and tribalist.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

Read slowly from where you see recently.

Open your eyes and read well. Bigotry have turn your eyes and brain to something else.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Open your eyes and read well. Bigotry have turn your eyes and brain to something else.
Read the second paragraph slowly.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

Read the second paragraph slowly.

You have problem bro, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by AirFireEarthH20: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

When did garage touts become helpless?
Why can't your governors speak out for you? Why wait on a Yoruba man to do the needful?
How has Fayose helped you attain your goals?

Hahahahaha...e pain am!!
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

The kid is a famous bigot and tribalist.
See them clowns.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Ishilove: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Brand new Appian Way grin
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
See them clowns.

Bigot, comot here abeg
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

You have problem bro, get well soon.
Who's your Bro?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
That's why I love me some Wole Soyinka,his texts are always being read and re-read and re-read again till you learn his use of grammar and hope to use it the same way someday. You look at each article of his as a treasure. May God keep our prof for us and not take him away from us now. 
The Prof will leave us one day, so let's enjoy him while he is still with us.

I just love Soyinka to bits. One of the last of a dying breed
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Mexyz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Acidosis:
The same PDP misrule created CIVIL DEFENCE.

What has happened lately? APC, the party of change turned our Officers to Black Marketers and KEGITES. Our gallant officers now control traffic in filling stations, and in fact, they've been instructed to arrest and jail anyone with jerrycan.
Acidosis pls am actually taking pepper soup here, don't make me choke on it oo... police officers now kegites and traffic controllers in fuel stations? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Such a shame. This is one of the Igbos baba wasted his time in jail for.
U are so tiny in your soul. If not, can u please show me how the speech u quoted has any Igbo stamp on it. It's like all ur thought is so dominated by Igbo dat u now see Igbo where there is none. NOTE: U are wounding urself with hate. U are ur own #1 e-nemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Bigot, comot here abeg
Have you done the simple assignment I sent you? Read the second paragraph as slow as your brain requires.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

Have you done the simple assignment I sent you? Read the second paragraph as slow as your brain requires.

You need to go buy a new brain at Jumia, its cheap.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

Who's your Bro?

Mschew. Seems the food you ate at Enugu idp camp is affecting you, pls stop derailing the thread.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Lovelynature(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fulani herdsmen is the MB and Southern Boko Haram

Wish they ain't deadlier under the new name. Nigeria shall overcome them, whatever be their mission. Islamising Nigeria cannot work.

5% want allow that. We belong to Christ Jesus forever
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

You need to go buy a new brain at Jumia, its cheap.
I want you to learn something new today. How do you define recently?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Mschew. Seems the food you ate at Enugu idp camp is affecting you, pls stop derailing the thread.
Seems you love food? Let's first work on your reading comprehension first. How do you define recently?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by Karm16: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
BreketeMind:
U are so tiny in your soul. If not, can u please show me how the speech u quoted has any Igbo stamp on it. It's like all ur thought is so dominated by Igbo dat u now see Igbo where there is none. NOTE: U are wounding urself with hate. U are ur own #1 e-nemy.

The irritant sounds like an IPOB tout. No need to disclaim your people.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

I want you to learn something new today. How do you define recently?

Please, let me know when you finally order a new brain. Thanks
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SimeoNwabekeyi: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

Seems you love food? Let's first work on your reading comprehension first. How do you define recently?

Stop quoting me, I hate dumb kids.
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
ritahot:
my advice to the old fool is to just sharrap!. Cox buhari no be GEJ, unless he want to spend the rest of his life in kuje maximum prison. Hav'nt he heard that ogun & oyo are the ancestoral grazing home for fulani & their herds?
Well,i can't blame you,afterall,you guys claim that Jesus died for you and yet people like you hated him,lied on him, Mandela must have had some people he was imprisoned for insult him claiming he's stupid to put himself through that suffering. The good old prof was imprisoned for the sake of you and your unborn children,yet you're here raining insults on him
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ishilove:

The Prof will leave us one day, so let's enjoy him while he is still with us.

I just love Soyinka to bits. One of the last of a dying breed

I used to read Wole Soyinka a lot and I have many of his books, Ake, Isara, Ibadan, The man died (he was actually going crazy when he wrote that book in Gowon's solitary confinement), I have 'You must set forth at dawn'.

Soyinka is a master of the language, when you get the thread of what he is saying, the meaning dissolves in your mouth like hot chocolate. grin

Ishi, do you know Essay and the Wild Christian?
Re: Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home by SleekAboki: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
SimeoNwabekeyi:

Stop quoting me, I hate dumb kids.
Nobody will have the patience to teach you this if you escape today's lesson. R e c e n t l y is what I want to subconsciously program into you tonight. I will give you a simple formula so you won't forget it's meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Set Of Nigerian Army Pilots To Fly War Planes (Photos) / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.