Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67573 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Avalon316:

Don't get sirshymmex angry. He will annihilate you like he did to a certain cococandy.she is on every thread he visits.

You guys just love the guy but you just don't know how to tell him.
Annihilate who? Me? The sirshymmex who Sagamite made mincemeat of? The same Sirshymmex who admitted being a broke student and as a result was thoroughly trolled and taunted? The same kid who was disgraced for being a loud mouth, empty head broke vagabond? Lmao!! Nigga puhleese, you embarrass me. grin cheesy cheesy

He cannot 'annihilate' me because I don't trade words with hoodrats and touts who are more interested in boosting their ego than trying to improve their intellect. A tout whose vocabulary is limited to slums of London pidgin and incoherent gobbledygook. I can't even understand half of what he says.

No, trading words with that homo habilis would be an insult to my parents who spent money on my education and training. An insult indeed.

He is free to cuss out his sister's and female relatives, not me. That's the kind of eediot he is wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by psalmz(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Go through your post and soberly reflect on your ill-breeding. 99% of what you have written are insults upon your female progeny yet unborn, not me. Is that how a mentally stable person from a good home behaves? No, of course not.

Indeed, it is a known fact that this kind of behaviour is usually displayed by touts, barbarians and people of rough upbringing; people who really have no place in polite society. I'm not surprised though, you slums-of-London tout, you have an unenviable reputation for trolling, crass mannerlessness and alarming displays of idiocy.

Shame on you, you ill mannered lout! Tiger online, lizard offline.

I will not trade words with phlegm like you because you will wear me out and beat me down with experience.

Any further comments from you will be ignored because if one argues with a mad man, they will be labeled 'mad'.
Nawa sirshymmex, see as this babe just finish ur life. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by psalmz(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Avalon316:

Don't get sirshymmex angry. He will annihilate you like he did to a certain cococandy.she is on every thread he visits.

Guy that's a lie. Ishilove will finish his career with her mouth, abi finger grin

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Avalon316:

Don't get sirshymmex angry. He will annihilate you like he did to a certain.she is on every thread he visits.

I wasn't going to do this before and I'll show some restrain. But the screenshot I'm going to post would paint a picture. Bear in mind that I don't post to the chic. Never followed her and have never sent her a PM. After this PM conversation - she was on permanent ignore button. And you can check her post history to see the number of times she has quoted me without reply. grin I won't post the other emails.

Just do the maths - I'm out. I don't need to talk too much. She can rant all she wants and make up stories. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by psalmz(m): 12:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Slums-of-London hooligan, I was going to ignore your inane rant until I saw this portion. I, along with uncountable others are VERY interested in knowing all the guys on here who have 'run through me'.

Or wait, this slander must be one of the brain farts your homo habilis brain frequently emits, right?? No wonder...

You stinky bum, when you're in the mood to expose me, do holla me so that I can know all the guys who have run through me and the ones I've solicited sex from. Don't forget to give us all the 18+ details.

What a disgusting low life. Your parents did a piss poor job on you.

Why am I even paying attention to this riff-raff?? embarassed

I'm truly ignoring you for good. I've belittled myself exchanging words with a classless, egomanic tout like you.
Sirshymmex, I don't envy you at all. See finishing shocked

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by psalmz(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2016
SirShymexx:

I wasn't going to do this before and I'll show some restrain. But the screenshot I'm going to post would pain a picture. Bear in mind that I don't post to the chic. Never followed her and have never sent her a PM. After this PM conversation - she was on permanent ignore button. And you can check her post history to see the number of times she has quoted me without reply. grin I won't post the other emails.

Just do the maths - I'm out. I don't need to talk too much. She can rant all she wants and make up stories. grin
Guy open the PM and stop jonzing. What are the contents of the mail? Posting a PM screenshot is not enough to accuse someone of anything. If u cannot tell us what is in the mail then it shows you're lying.

So u want us to go through 21,000 posts to look for where to look for where she quoted you without you responding? Guy u can lie for Africa

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by psalmz(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Annihilate who? Me? The sirshymmex who Sagamite made mincemeat of? The same Sirshymmex who admitted being a broke student and as a result was thoroughly trolled and taunted? The same kid who was disgraced for being a loud mouth, empty head broke vagabond? Lmao!! Nigga puhleese, you embarrass me. grin cheesy cheesy

He cannot 'annihilate' me because I don't trade words with hoodrats and touts who are more interested in boosting their ego than trying to improve their intellect. A tout whose vocabulary is limited to slums of London pidgin and incoherent gobbledygook. I can't even understand half of what he says.

No, trading words with that homo habilis would be an insult to my parents who spent money on my education and training. An insult indeed.

He is free to cuss out his sister's and female relatives, not me. That's the kind of eediot he is wink
See finishing. Sirshymmex dis babe don open your nyash finish. Rotfl

5 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 2:21am On Apr 30, 2016
psalmz:

Guy open the PM and stop jonzing. What are the contents of the mail? Posting a PM screenshot is not enough to accuse someone of anything. If u cannot tell us what is in the mail then it shows you're lying.

So u want us to go through 21,000 posts to look for where to look for where she quoted you without you responding? Guy u can lie for Africa
Lol. The hoodrat will not tell you the PM was to register my displeasure at him for insulting me on one particular thread in the politics (or culture. I forget) section. It was about mad people in ibadan. After raking in the mail, he edited his insulting comments to me on that thread. I mailed him, thinking he was a human being that can be reasoned with.

No he won't post that. He will rather post an innocuous Nairaland PM request in order to boost his ego.

Mentally undeveloped hood rat with delusions of grandeur cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by kingreign(m): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Ishilove:

*** falls into volcanic mountain from space***
Na early mor mor you give person fatality like this? Chai.. shocked shocked Diaris goduoooo. If na me be the person I will rather kill myself than commit suicide. I will kill myself and run away lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Sayelabola(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2016
optional1:

No gossip today dat much cos I was sick nd Tiwa gist was gingering me.
Get well soon.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by wandeykul(f): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Utchgirl:
Though we hv nt heard 4rm Tiwa's side....bt i think Tblizz shld jus giv Tiwa a brk for d main time
You dint watch the video

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by datigbogirl: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2016
ATMC:
I guess Teebillz thought Tiwa was an investment. It's unfortunate that the bonuses and dividends returned not as planned.

Teebillz, you need to cool off. I hope you are not marred after all. Sorry though.

That's d reason sharp guys invest in their own future instead of investing in others...it's like a broke ass niggga who funded a girl's education only to be told by the girl afterwards he's not good enough for her and she starts bleeping superstars.... Na so life be but history has a way of repeating itself especially when love don blind ya.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by optional1(f): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Sayelabola:

Get well soon.

Tnx dear!

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by dragunov: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
sukkot:
just call me Mr W. the WIN guy. i stay winning brah lolz. yuppp TGIF. what you drankin on tonight ? whisky or brandy ? grin
Sukkot! Gotta ask you this question: why you stop answering obz, I mean Obadiah 777 on nairaland? Then why did ya stop visiting the religion section? I need to know your take on the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, in full details. Again, what's your take on tithe? Been itching to ask you these for ages. Then again how do you worship God and where? You know what I mean.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
What stopped tbillz from getting a job?
in Lie Mohammed's voice, Goodluck Jonathan caused it
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
dragunov:
Sukkot! Gotta ask you this question: why you stop answering obz, I mean Obadiah 777 on nairaland? Then why did ya stop visiting the religion section? I need to know your take on the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, in full details. Again, what's your take on tithe? Been itching to ask you these for ages. Then again how do you worship God and where? You know what I mean.
[b]my bros dragunov we remain ever loyal. trust all is well. hmmmm plenty kweshun lolz

why i stop answering obz ? i wanted to get out of my moderating job so i closed the account and came back as sukkot lolz

why did i stop visiting the religion section ? i started getting more deeper esoteric insight into the scriptures especially astronomy and astro-theology and cosmology esoteric insights and i knew the people in that section were not ready for that type of insight cuz they were all still entangled with literal interpretations of the word. so the bible has different layers in its understanding and people struggled with the layer i was teaching at that time so imagine if i took it to many more different layers ? they will go crazy. so i kinda drifted to frontpage to goof around and play and troll lol.

my take on the life death and ressurection of Jesus Christ ? are you sure you want to know my take ? cus it will disrupt everything you ever think you knew about the bible. are you sure you are ready for that type of paradigm shift ? it can be unsettling for many people

on tithe ? tithe to the poor if you want to receive blessings. tithing to a corrupt pastor means you are aiding and abetting in his crime

i worship God in how i live. through your deeds. thats how you worship God. and by studying his words. you dont need to go to church. in fact you should not go to church.

and there ya have it chief[/b] wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
sukkot:
and there ya have it chief wink wink
Chief Captain Sukkot, My kind, Dr in biblical exegesis and celestial wisdom, how far?? grin grin

You should come back to the religious section and drop insights. It is your divine task grin

He who knows more should teach more and be rejected more grin

Just joking. I troway salute. Top of the evening to you.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
LoJ:

Chief Captain Sukkot, My kind, Dr in biblical exegesis and celestial wisdom, how far?? grin grin

You should come back to the religious section and drop insights. It is your divine task grin

He who knows more should teach more and be rejected more grin

Just joking. I troway salute. Top of the evening to you.

grin grin Field Marshall LoJ na prostration we dey oooo, let us know when we can stand up Sir lolzz. All is well we than Jah. Trust the weekend is copacetic. We remail loyal. Yeah I may checkout the religion section see whats going on. wink grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin Field Marshall LoJ na prostration we dey oooo, let us know when we can stand up Sir lolzz. All is well we than Jah. Trust the weekend is copacetic. We remail loyal. Yeah I may checkout the religion section see whats going on. wink grin
I be the one to prostrate sir cheesy U be my boss.

Anyway, it is always nice reading your posts. Even when I do not agree with ya, there is always something interesting or funny to learn in your post. You have a peculiar perspective, worth considering.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by dragunov: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
sukkot:
[b]my bros dragunov we remain ever loyal. trust all is well. hmmmm plenty kweshun lolz

why i stop answering obz ? i wanted to get out of my moderating job so i closed the account and came back as sukkot lolz

why did i stop visiting the religion section ? i started getting more deeper esoteric insight into the scriptures especially astronomy and astro-theology and cosmology esoteric insights and i knew the people in that section were not ready for that type of insight cuz they were all still entangled with literal interpretations of the word. so the bible has different layers in its understanding and people struggled with the layer i was teaching at that time so imagine if i took it to many more different layers ? they will go crazy. so i kinda drifted to frontpage to goof around and play and troll lol.

my take on the life death and ressurection of Jesus Christ ? are you sure you want to know my take ? cus it will disrupt everything you ever think you knew about the bible. are you sure you are ready for that type of paradigm shift ? it can be unsettling for many people

on tithe ? tithe to the poor if you want to receive blessings. tithing to a corrupt pastor means you are aiding and abetting in his crime

i worship God in how i live. through your deeds. thats how you worship God. and by studying his words. you dont need to go to church. in fact you should not go to church.

and there ya have it chief[/b] wink wink
OK. Can you give some scriptures to back up what you said about tithe? Each time I hear somebody doing an exhortation on tithe using Malachi, I kinda get upset. I can't really explain why. I kinda get this feeling that that piece of scripture is not enough justification. I don't really feel convinced. Infact I get pissed. Sukkot bro, I am ready for the paradigm shift. Bring it on. Lay it bare. I'm ready!

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
dragunov:
OK. Can you give some scriptures to back up what you said about tithe? Each time I hear somebody doing an exhortation on tithe using Malachi, I kinda get upset. I can't really explain why. I kinda get this feeling that that piece of scripture is not enough justification. I don't really feel convinced. Infact I get pissed. Sukkot bro, I am ready for the paradigm shift. Bring it on. Lay it bare. I'm ready!
[b]ok so when i say tithe to the poor it goes towards good deeds. as you sow, so shall you reap. so you have to give to the poor and not the rich.

with regards to the word tithe, when the bible says tithe it means God wants you to devote your time to get to know him. tithe your time to know his word and to get closer to him. now in every tithe verse if you study what is required to be tithed you will see that it is esoteric in nature and not literal. it says to tithe the wine and oil and bread and trees. wine means the word of God which is why christ was called a wine bibber meaning he indulged in the word of God alot. studied a lot of scriptures. same with bread. bread is the word which is why christ fed the multitudes 2 loaves of bread > this is another way of saying he spread the word of God to them. so is oil. so when you tithe these things it is an esoteric way of saying i want you to devote your time to getting to know me through my word. you tithe by being a diligent servant. and trees in the bible means ' man. mark 8 verse 24 tells you i see men as trees. so when you tithe trees - it means you are giving yourself to God. so all these are esoteric scriptures. you can do it symbolically if it pleases you by offering bread and wine and oil and fruits from trees to people but its meant to be esoteric and it means dedicate your life and yourself to getting to know the word of God. this is what it means by tithing oil and wine and bread and fruits from trees[/b]

nehemiah 10 vs 37 And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage.
38And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house.

LETS SEE HOW YOU RECEIVE THAT BEFORE I DELVE INTO THE OTHER QUESTION
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by dragunov: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
sukkot:
[b]ok so when i say tithe to the poor it goes towards good deeds. as you sow, so shall you reap. so you have to give to the poor and not the rich.

with regards to the word tithe, when the bible says tithe it means God wants you to devote your time to get to know him. tithe your time to know his word and to get closer to him. now in every tithe verse if you study what is required to be tithed you will see that it is esoteric in nature and not literal. it says to tithe the wine and oil and bread and trees. wine means the word of God which is why christ was called a wine bibber meaning he indulged in the word of God alot. studied a lot of scriptures. same with bread. bread is the word which is why christ fed the multitudes 2 loaves of bread > this is another way of saying he spread the word of God to them. so is oil. so when you tithe these things it is an esoteric way of saying i want you to devote your time to getting to know me through my word. you tithe by being a diligent servant. and trees in the bible means ' man. mark 8 verse 24 tells you i see men as trees. so when you tithe trees - it means you are giving yourself to God. so all these are esoteric scriptures. you can do it symbolically if it pleases you by offering bread and wine and oil and fruits from trees to people but its meant to be esoteric and it means dedicate your life and yourself to getting to know the word of God. this is what it means by tithing oil and wine and bread and fruits from trees[/b]

nehemiah 10 vs 37 And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage.
38And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house.

LETS SEE HOW YOU RECEIVE THAT BEFORE I DELVE INTO THE OTHER QUESTION
I think I dig that. Explicit enough. And I think how you tithe is personal. Sukkot bro the meat pls.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
dragunov:
I think I dig that. Explicit enough. And I think how you tithe is personal. Sukkot bro the meat pls.
Jesus Christ is the title of a group of people called the saints ( 144 k ). So the death of christ means the saints have lost their authority and power, and the birth and Resurrection of christ means the saints have come back into power again. sweet and simple explanation. wink

there are many christs

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by dragunov: 6:20am On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
Jesus Christ is the title of a group of people called the saints ( 144 k ). So the death of christ means the saints have lost their authority and power, and the birth and Resurrection of christ means the saints have come back into power again. sweet and simple explanation. wink

there are many christs

ok
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 6:43pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:

there are many christs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Dollyak(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.