Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67560 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DipoDee: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:

What is your office address please?
Breezewood CT Apt, Amriki smiley
You have your $250 now?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
So many opinions from so many people being dropped as if they're gospel truth. Yet ONLY Teebillz & Tiwa were in this marriage with themselves, experiencing it with themselves as Mr & Mrs Balogun. But at the end of the day it is he who wears the shoe that knows where it pinches (& god Almighty who knows all).
People need to cool off with the way they charge into other people's marriages & business in general. Calm the Bleep down.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by shamecurls(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
DipoDee:

Breezewood CT Apt, Amriki smiley

You have your $250 now?

Yes, but i need to meet with you so as to know your office and be sure that its not scam
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
bakynes:
Thats why i said "most" not all, yours might not be that she is significantly richer than you. Maybe you earn 150k she earns 300k that is still ok, why not try marrying a wife who earns 3 million per month and you earn 70k, that is if she is not ugly, disabled nor desperate for a husband. Also watch out when children start coming into the picture.
Or a woman, who works at a multi-national oil company, earning N1 million/month, and the bf or husband earning N100k/month cheesy
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DipoDee: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:

Yes, but i need to meet with you so as to know your office and be sure that its not scam

cheesygrin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Listen, for the umpteenth time, I don't speak to cheap Internet sket whose existence on cyberspace is about famzing with guys and soliciting sex. You're just lucky I'm not in the mood to expose ya hairy and ugly arse.

Just run along and hang tight to the ignore button I've attached to ya scandalous arse since 2012. Cheap internet slag that has been run through by all kinds of guys on here.
Slums-of-London hooligan, I was going to ignore your inane rant until I saw this portion. I, along with uncountable others are VERY interested in knowing all the guys on here who have 'run through me'.

Or wait, this slander must be one of the brain farts your homo habilis brain frequently emits, right?? No wonder...

You stinky bum, when you're in the mood to expose me, do holla me so that I can know all the guys who have run through me and the ones I've solicited sex from. Don't forget to give us all the 18+ details.

What a disgusting low life. Your parents did a piss poor job on you.

Why am I even paying attention to this riff-raff?? embarassed

I'm truly ignoring you for good. I've belittled myself exchanging words with a classless, egomanic tout like you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by nortcentrallord(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
What stopped tbillz from getting a job?

Because "the pu*ssy makes a weak nigga break down. You want the chick? She wants the cheeze. That's basically it."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by hotdi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Eyaa, make he go meet his first wife nau.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by cooluc(f): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
gen2briz:
Hackers again, not again....... Them don hack his properties again

Hope they won't hack this guy finish.

Lol

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by ndosorry: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
What happened to Tbliz should serve as lesson for all and sundry. I still blame the man because he got everything wrong. Don't give any woman your 100% because she will tramples upon it and still come back to rend you. Why living in rented house in Lekki phase 1 when the annual rent paid can buy you land in down town Ajah? Mehn, enough of Tbilz Tiwa Savage.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
sexymoma:
wetin i wan know be
how banky w and peter abi na paul take appear for that toll bridge safe the guy life
means say he don holla dem angry

dem nor go kill us for this country
politicians dey do dia own
yeybrities dey do dia own
Nepa sef follow join
Jamb nko
Waec sef
make dem kuku kill us

U so speak my mind Joe...na d question wey I wan ask bdat... As people dey full toll bridge reach na still two celebs com save ham...abeg make dem liv mata for lawma. grin grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Teebillz is just a lazy motherfu**ker.....when olamide and don jazzy fought....he supported don jazzy knowing he was bleeping his wife....useless pusssy nigga could not voice out then because Tiwa was still paying his bills.....
Olamide is hardworking and he can feed this mother**cker for 1000 years....
This lazy nigga is a guy that cash rules everything around him....if Don jazzy had offered him money,he would fan him while he was bleeping tiwa

Meanwhile
Teebillz packing out like

So all these rants just because he supported Don Jazzy? You need a Brain-Reset!
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by januzaj(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
ilawanson44:

So all these rants just because he supported Don Jazzy? You need a Brain-Reset!

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by hyperflex(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
ATMC:
I guess Teebillz thought Tiwa was an investment. It's unfortunate that the bonuses and dividends returned not as planned.

Teebillz, you need to cool off. I hope you are not marred after all. Sorry though.

He didn't see her as an investment. Our interpretation of other pples lives r dependent on our own experience tho. But sometimes n these days women starting to make more money than men. The.man gets relegated and if he's unlucky his wife got issues with him he's done for. In this case Tiwa got this oyinbo mentality about marriage n all so I guess since she don born husband is nor compulsory. And Teebillz is suffering from insecurity too and frustration from his wife's attitude. He also need redemption too. He wldnt av picked the witch claim from nowhere.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Slums-of-London hooligan, I was going to ignore your inane rant until I saw this portion. I, along with uncountable others are VERY interested in knowing all the guys on here who have 'run through me'.

Or wait, this slander must be one of the brain farts your homo habilis brain frequently emits, right?? No wonder...

You stinky bum, when you're in the mood to expose me, do holla me so that I can know all the guys who have run through me and the ones I've solicited sex from. Don't forget to give us all the 18+ details.

What a disgusting low life. Your parents did a piss poor job on you.

Why am I even paying attention to this riff-raff?? embarassed

I'm truly ignoring you for good. I've belittled myself exchanging words with a classless, egomanic tout like you.

Lool.

Despicable and sleazy cheap internet cum bucket and sex hustler, I thought you said you're a mad lout and you don't exchange words with a sane/upstanding guy minding his business and enjoying banter with his e-friend? So what happened? You're just a shameless and gormless slag with attention deficit disorder. You wanted my attention cos I don't pay you no mind and after trying several methods, from PM; to quoting and alluding to how you like me and my pencraft/slangs; to the numerous times you've tried to join our conversation; to banning my "Shymm3x" handle for a month and this one in the culture section for a year (just got off the ban last month since last year) when you were a mod etc., you decided to get aggressive today. I think the mistake I did today was giving you the attention you covet so much. I just don't have ya time, else I would have posted comments from ya post history and the PM. grin

Why would I even take you seriously when you stole all the decent words you posted up there in bold from my lexicon? Those are my signature words, including the "lout" you used loosely in ya last post. You're a big fan that's now a stan cos I don't give you attention. I honestly don't understand most of you crazy skets on this forum and how desperate you get when folks don't give you attention. Were you lot denied love growing up by ya parents and you've to keep disturbing people for attention on the internet? It's a virtual world with all kinds of characters that aren't real, for fvck sake. Get a grip.

Like seriously, you think I would be pissed about being called some Peckham tripe, no? - hysterical. I'm super-Peckham and ghetto fabulous...and I'm also super-proud of Peckham, hence I've got it on my profile and I allude to it all the time. I'm so Peckham, I've got it tatted on my body. Regardless, I still don't know how my banter in road talks (where slangs and all kinds of obscene words are allowed) with an e-friend that can relate to it got to do with you. Did I post to you or tag ya name in my post? So what's ya business with how I feel like expressing myself in public domain?

You're a fvcking internet slut and today is ya lucky day, else I would've exposed ya slimy and whorish arse. Then again I don't really do things like that. Just stay away from my posts and do ya thing. I don't need fans and I could care less about what some jobless bums on the internet think. I might clown around but I do know the type of people I chat/relate to. Just fvck off and go away. Make sure you don't look back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by hyperflex(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
If a man cannot control his wife that's a serious problem for him. Especially when the man got ego and the wife making more money.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sukkot

Where you at, big bredrin? grin

Don't tell me you've gone ghost today again after taking another Big L. You've taken so many Ls, I think ya new handle should either be Triple L or Big LL (without the "Cool J"wink. Shout me, TGIF. grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
So taking care of his son makes him a houseboy?
Who did he expect to do it if tiwa was busy making a living for them?
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:
So taking care of his son makes him a houseboy?
Who did he expect to do it if tiwa was busy making a living for them?
Mtchew
They expected me to babysit their son
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by ATMC(f): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
hyperflex:

He didn't see her as an investment. Our interpretation of other pples lives r dependent on our own experience tho. But sometimes n these days women starting to make more money than men. The.man gets relegated and if he's unlucky his wife got issues with him he's done for. In this case Tiwa got this oyinbo mentality about marriage n all so I guess since she don born husband is nor compulsory. And Teebillz is suffering from insecurity too and frustration from his wife's attitude. He also need redemption too. He wldnt av picked the witch claim from nowhere.
You are right. And you also know that disappointments usually stem from unfulfilled expectation? I think Teebillz is not just insecured but expected 'a lot' from Tiwa which she didn't oblige.

To be honest I feel for him and he has my full support for whatever right decision he finally makes. I know he was frustrated and I hate that Tiwa cares less but she will definitely rue over it. I secretly wish Teebillz would get this whole mess cleared. That's the best attitude to this state he is in now.

As for the witch claim, it can't outrightly be a fabrication; no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
CFCman:

They expected me to babysit their son
I know? Mtchew. He's being ridiculous is that's his reason
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
cococandy:

I know? Mtchew. He's being ridiculous is that's his reason
If he didn't want to babysit their son, why didn't he insist on Tiwa hiring a nanny? At least, Tiwa could afford to hire one.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by cococandy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
CFCman:

If he didn't want to babysit their son, why didn't he insist on Tiwa hiring a nanny? At least, Tiwa could afford to hire one.
i tire
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by optional1(f): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sayelabola:

Ladies enjoys the gossip most. grin

Gossip is 2nd surname to we Ladies, d day will b boring if we didnt see any tin to gossip abt.

Proudly omo naija bae!

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

Where you at, big bredrin? grin

Don't tell me you've gone ghost today again after taking another Big L. You've taken so many Ls, I think ya new handle should either be Triple L or Big LL (without the "Cool J"wink. Shout me, TGIF. grin
just call me Mr W. the WIN guy. i stay winning brah lolz. yuppp TGIF. what you drankin on tonight ? whisky or brandy ? grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Sayelabola(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:

Gossip is 2nd surname to we Ladies, d day will b boring if we didnt see any tin to gossip abt.

Proudly omo naija bae!

You even try for coming out to say the truth unlike those yeye SUs, those ones like to dey behave like say dem no shit, meanwhile na dem purge pass. grin

Anyway, could you gist me about some of your today's gossips?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by charles316: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Teebillz is just a lazy motherfu**ker.....when olamide and don jazzy fought....he supported don jazzy knowing he was bleeping his wife....useless pusssy nigga could not voice out then because Tiwa was still paying his bills.....
Olamide is hardworking and he can feed this mother**cker for 1000 years....
This lazy nigga is a guy that cash rules everything around him....if Don jazzy had offered him money,he would fan him while he was bleeping tiwa

Meanwhilej
Teebillz packing out like

Should teebillz have supported olamide the hooligan.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by optional1(f): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sayelabola:

You even try for coming out to say the truth unlike those yeye SUs, those ones like to dey behave like say dem no shit, meanwhile na dem purge pass. grin

Anyway, could you gist me about some of your today's gossips?

No gossip today dat much cos I was sick nd Tiwa gist was gingering me.

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Wahlz(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Nawa o, what happen to TJ, the Teebillions i knew back then in OJ...this guy has been balling since the late 90s and early 2000.
He used to be based in yankee then balling real hardddd.

Maybe he got broke along the line this... is really disappointing
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't get sirshymmex angry. He will annihilate you like he did to a certain cococandy.she is on every thread he visits.

You guys just love the guy but you just don't know how to tell him.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by 4nobody4every1: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.