Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67561 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
sweetyme001:
He has applied for the Nigeria police force "Inspector placement"

Thats good... Better.
Wish him best of luck in his journey.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
I hope their house helps drivers security guards and gardeners no go follow dis guy suffer am?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Sayelabola(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:
Welcome to a country in west Africa were gossip is more important then news.

Naija a country dat lyk gossip pass news.

I hail my country men nd women.

Proudly a Naija born pikin.

Ladies enjoys the gossip most. grin

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

But why the fvck are you quoting me for, scandalous biitch? Do I look like one of the guys you chase around on here soliciting sex from, you sket?

I told you time ago to stay in ya lane but it seems you are too stupid to understand simple English. Get the fvck out of my face, you cum bucket.

You insolent and miserable biitches just love flapping ya mouths like a chirping bird on the internet. You think everyone is a weakling like ya pops, no? Just fvck off.
Go through your post and soberly reflect on your ill-breeding. 99% of what you have written are insults upon your female progeny yet unborn, not me. Is that how a mentally stable person from a good home behaves? No, of course not.

Indeed, it is a known fact that this kind of behaviour is usually displayed by touts, barbarians and people of rough upbringing; people who really have no place in polite society. I'm not surprised though, you slums-of-London tout, you have an unenviable reputation for trolling, crass mannerlessness and alarming displays of idiocy.

Shame on you, you ill mannered lout! Tiger online, lizard offline.

I will not trade words with phlegm like you because you will wear me out and beat me down with experience.

Any further comments from you will be ignored because if one argues with a mad man, they will be labeled 'mad'.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

But based on internet rants by miserable women, naij women are more rabid about equality than American women. They turn every convo into that tripe.

So it's applicable here since Savage is their mini-Beyoncé lol. They need to show the world that they're serious about this equality thing and tell their Queen to pay that nyggah what she owes him looool.
no court will enforce that in naija and with regards to equality I have actually never seen a feminist nigerian lolz. then again i never meet any nigerian women were i stay so what do i know eh ? lolz. i would find it comical if i actually met a feminist nigerian woman. its what is called an oxymoron. feminism and naija woman just does not match at all so i would find it extremely comical if i met one. but if she decides to take me out and pay for my lunch then i would know she is really about that life and the comical face of mine would be reversed.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by zeo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please, I may not be able to understand what has gone wrong between the two,but I want to beg Tiwa not to respond nor contribute to the commotion at least for the sake of your son.Silence they say is golden.Even if you try to explain from today till eternity.Those that will not believe you will still not believe .Though I wish in my heart of heart that you guys can fix your marriage.Oga Tillbillz I know how you feel,pls for the sake of the good times you shared ,sheath your sword.Let this broken home thing end with your father.Your marriage can be fixed,but you must first fix your life first.Please, I beg both parties to cool off,we don't want another celebs failed marriage.Those that are advising you guys to end your marriage may have had worse challenges yet they didn't call it quit.The first couple of years in my marriage was tough,but today I can boldly tell you that marriage is sweet.A good marriage doesn't just happen,you work it out.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sinceraconcept(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
SucreB:
.....AND THIS WILL TEACH THOSE NIGGAS WHO ARE JUST A GOLD DIGGER TO BE HARD-WORKING. ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS NIGERIA, NIGGAS ARE GOLD DIGGER ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A READY-MADE BABES....LIKE BANKERS, OIL WORKERS, NURSES. GOD WILL EXPOSE, DISGRACE AND PUNISH ALL OF YOU.
I call them pusssssss$$$ssssy niggas cos they stink
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Paragon311(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Funnily, I've been out of job sometimes before I set up my own company.

My then wife frustrated me so much that she said she feeds me with the money she gets from men men I made her go to visit for assistance cos I couldn't provide for the house.

That was the day the union ended.

Not so sure what could went wrong though. But I'm not a party to marriage issues exposed to those who can't and won't help you.

IMO
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by back2sender: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
What stopped tbillz from getting a job?
Thank you oooo no mind the blizzard abi lizard. Just dey disgrace real men, Who has he epp, make he go find work do jare no food for lazy man
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Go through your posts and soberly reflect on your ill-breeding. 99% of what you have written are insults upon your female progeny yet unborn, not me. Is that how a mentally stable person from a good home behaves?

Indeed, it is a known fact that this kind of behaviour is usually diplayed by touts, barbarians and people of rough upbringing and really have no place in polite society. I'm not surprised though, you have a reputation for trolling and crass mannerlessness.

Shame on you, you ill mannered lout!

I will not argue with phlegm like you because you will wear me out and beat me down with experience.

Any further comments from you will be ignored because if one argues with a mad man, they will be labeled 'mad'.

Stupid biitch, how does my banter affect ya life? And what's there to argue about when I didn't post to you, I've never quoted you, and I always ignore you every time you quote me? I was having my usual banter with an e-friend that I mess with all the time and you quoted me in a rude/insolent/disrespectful way, in some language I don't speak. Now who's the mad lout between you and I?

Listen, for the umpteenth time, I don't speak to cheap Internet sket whose existence on cyberspace is about famzing with guys and soliciting sex. You're just lucky I'm not in the mood to expose ya hairy and ugly arse.

Just run along and hang tight to the ignore button I've attached to ya scandalous arse since 2012. Cheap internet slag that has been run through by all kinds of guys on here feeling funky. Fvck off and don't quote me back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by back2sender: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I hope their house helps drivers security guards and gardeners no go follow dis guy suffer am?
Naa if dey follow chop the congo meet when Tawa dey distribute, thats the only way dem go suffer even though dem chop branded meat
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
no court will enforce that in naija and with regards to equality I have actually never seen a feminist nigerian lolz. then again i never meet any nigerian women were i stay so what do i know eh ? lolz. i would find it comical if i actually met a feminist nigerian woman. its what is called an oxymoron. feminism and naija woman just does not match at all so i would find it extremely comical if i met one. but if she decides to take me out and pay for my lunch then i would know she is really about that life and the comical face of mine would be reversed.

Looool.

Fvck that. If you're about that life and you're serious about what you're supposedly fighting for...you don't need the justice system to enforce it, you'll lead by example lool. When the US didn't protect black communities and the welfare of black people was in a sorry state - the Black Panther Party led by example. They can always borrow a page from BNP, alie? Loool

These obtuse parrots ain't about that life lool.

Savage has to pay this nyggah what she owes him.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by back2sender: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
bakynes:

Most Women cannot handle been successful or richer than their husband especially African Women. A big lesson to all Men, marry a richer and a better succesful woman at your own peril and die in anger and bitterness for the rest of your life.
Thats not ALWAYS true. My wife earns more than me but i dey show her who be the boss. I paid for all the marriage expenses both traditional and church, i pay for the house rent in abuja, The only thing i dont do most of the time naa to bring food money because i work in Lagos and she works in abuja, so I spend a lot travelling to abuja. She dey squeeze face sha ooo but i no send am, that naa her own contribution after all na she dey chop the food.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DTALLPRINCE(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

You no hear say na Tiwa Mama?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by sukkot: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

Fvck that. If you're about that life and you're serious about what you're supposedly fighting for...you don't need the justice system to enforce it, you'll lead by example lool. When the US didn't protect black communities and the welfare of black people was in a sorry state - the Black Panther Party led by example. They can always borrow a page from BNP, alie? Loool

These obtuse parrots ain't about that life lool.

Savage has to pay this nyggah what she owes him.
and what happened to them ? they all got killed and the ones who survived were locked in jail for life lolz. you cant fight the system. systems crumble from within

dude needs to move on with his life. he still young. hopefully if she has compassion which i doubt, she can give him a few millions to start afresh
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by whyteflourish(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Remember to vote DIASYLUV for MISS NAIRALAND 2016 Vote for selfless service

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by annnikky(f): 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dunno y celeb marriage doesn't last, if d husband is cheating in d wife then wife will cheat on husband or money palava. May God help them to amend their broken marriage.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by annnikky(f): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dunno y celeb marriage doesn't last, if d husband is not cheating d wife then d wife will cheat on d husband or money palava. May God help them to amend their broken marriages.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by annnikky(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dunno y celeb marriages doesn't last, if d husband is not cheating on d wife then d wife will be cheat on d husband or money palava. May God help them to amend their broken marriages.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bakynes(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
back2sender:

Thats not ALWAYS true. My wife earns more than me but i dey show her who be the boss. I paid for all the marriage expenses both traditional and church, i pay for the house rent in abuja, The only thing i dont do most of the time naa to bring food money because i work in Lagos and she works in abuja, so I spend a lot travelling to abuja. She dey squeeze face sha ooo but i no send am, that naa her own contribution after all na she dey chop the food.
Thats why i said "most" not all, yours might not be that she is significantly richer than you. Maybe you earn 150k she earns 300k that is still ok, why not try marrying a wife who earns 3 million per month and you earn 70k, that is if she is not ugly, disabled nor desperate for a husband. Also watch out when children start coming into the picture.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by jollymizzle(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
My advice to any married man is 'never get broke'.women will die for us,'love us',care for us even more than our mothers.but immediately things start shaking economically.the man is finished.no more comforting smiles,no more sex,no more pampering.your world would change.my bro used to say a woman will forgive any sin you commit except that of poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
and what happened to them ? they all got killed and the ones who survived were locked in jail for life lolz. you cant fight the system. systems crumble from within

dude needs to move on with his life. he still young. hopefully if she has compassion which i doubt, she can give him a few millions to start afresh

Loool. But Bobby Seale is still alive. Angela Davis is now an iconic figure, with her famous Afro, and she's the face of strong black women who can't be intimated - while giving lectures regularly at some of the best Unis in the world and gatherings of some of the world's best intellectuals (I went to her seminar once - powerful woman). And Assata Shakur is still inspiring thousands from her base in Cuba. At the end of the day, they also played a big role in what black people are enjoying in the US today.

Savage needs to pay that nyggah what she owes him loool. Mini-Beyoncé has to lead by example lool.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DipoDee: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Dude, you need to start sharing your sense through Xender so some Nlers can use it cheesy

You asked the simplest yet most important question.
A job may not have fetched him as much money as he wants, but it would have reduced his idleness hence, foolishness and childishness.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:
Welcome to a country in west Africa were gossip is more important then news.

Naija a country dat lyk gossip pass news.

I hail my country men nd women.

Proudly a Naija born pikin.

hmmm. That kind thing!
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DipoDee: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
sexymoma:
wetin i wan know be
how banky w and peter abi na paul take appear for that toll bridge safe the guy life
means say he don holla dem angry

Ee be like say you no deh watch Nollywood movies, these people deh act oooo..

Teebillz, comot shoe, carry phone call Banky make he come hold am as he hang for bridge, Upper Iweka road and Epinpejo lane go soon start the complete movie..

Watch Out!
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Came: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa try ooooo ,na big boys she sleep with. "She slept with Don jazzy , 2face, and others" Basket mouth husband,wan carry people enter the wahala way him get with him wife.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DipoDee: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
...If Naija was USA, Teebillz who is clearly depressed would have blown Tiwa's brain all over the sofa then shot himself in the head undecided

...Depression is real but dudes should go get something doing, idleness is BULLSHIT for a grown nigga.

...Then, where are these ASUU children that studied Psychology in Nigeria, where are y'all? You guys need to leave banking jobs alone and start practising... A lot of Nigerians suffer from Depression but no treatment or shrinks to help out... Too many mental illness induced by harsh realities.

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by DipoDee: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
shamecurls:
Please o

Sorry for derailing the thread

Is it possible to trek from Lagos to London or America

Yes bro, I have a Travel Agency, I will help you process your trekking papers and give you a detailed Map to guide your journey.
Processing fee is $250 and in a forthnight, you will be in Amriki (In Jamaal's voice)
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by shamecurls(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
DipoDee:

Yes bro, I have a Travel Agency, I will help you process your trekking papers and give you a detailed Map to guide your journey.
Processing fee is $250 and in a forthnight, you will be in Amriki (In Jamaal's voice)

What is your office address please?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Trexnemesis(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
He no want her again? Confirm please so man go know wetin to do next.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by diva90: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Financial issues in marriage if not handled well can break up a home. I don't see why he didn't opt to work or start a business as soon as he noticed his previous career wasn't making sense anymore, he strikes me as a lazy man. Hopefully they resolve their issues for the sake of their child, if not, life goes on!

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by NaWetinDey(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Who u dey ask?
Ask Buhari and ask all those jobless graduates.

U go fear fear till u die die
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Onyinye Fight Over Flavour / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.