Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67520 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
MBAChieves:
My sister more things and secrets are unveiling, since yesterday when Teebilz took to Instagram to declare that hes marriage with Tiwa Savage is over, that she slept with Don Jazzy, 2face and others, he also called her mom witch and said he wished Singer Omawummi is hes wife.. read it here The matter was so strong that he even tried to kill himself, almost committed suicide by Jumping of Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge but was miraculously saved by Banky W and Psquare..

A reliable source close to the couple to Ebiwali Gossip Moments, that Their marriage ended since last year but Tee Billz moved out off the Lekki Phase 1 home they both share with their 9 month old son, Jamil about two weeks ago.

The sources also claimed that trouble in the home started by money

''Billz and Tiwa's fight home was mainly caused by Money, When Teebillz became very broke and Tiwa started feeding the home, then Trust issues came in'' the source told Ebiwali Gossip Moments..

That when Teebilz turned house boy started taking care of Jamil.. this confirms when Teebillz said among his Instagram post ''Tiwa Savage when last did you ask your husband if he has Eaten' read it here ... Teeblillz also said that Tiwa Savage has thrown his properties out form the house more than 5 times, but as the love of his life he begged and stayed back..

Tiwa and her husband have struggled to keep their marriage for months following many dark secrets. But two weeks ago, both finally parted ways as TeeBillz moved out of their duplex in Lekki Peninsular Scheme 1, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Sadly.. The couple, who got married in a lavish ceremony in Dubai on April 26, 2014 spent their second year anniversary separately. Tiwa celebrated her “If I Start To Talk” video premiere with her Mavin crew at Escape Night Club in VI, Lagos while her hubby was reportedly at an event by PR executive, Bobby Taylor.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-tiwa-savages-husband-parks-out.html#more
were ni bobo yi sha, ori oko ikun nile o lo gbe epa si, he doesn't know b4 that celeb and divorce na sugar and tea? He should stop disturbing us abeg, make we focus on Saraki b4 he go do us abrakadabra!

Meanwhile, Since I clock Voting age(1996), any politician I support always win Election and all of them are always OLORIBURUKU uselless pple. Help get cure for that silkness abeg
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by JoeBlocks(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
What stopped tbillz from getting a job?
The same thing that stops many men from marrying women who earns more than them.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by chesterlee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
TEEBILZ IS A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN!!!

5 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by chinnyness122(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

An Overdose of self pity i guess

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bittertruthz: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
mbatuku2:
Only a genuinely humble woman will feed a man without misbehaving. Women are mostly power-intoxicated.

Just have a woman as your boss to understand this fact clearly.

Thats Nigeria woman for you. Oyibo woman don't care if she is feeding the husband as long as the man is doing his bed duty perfectly.

1. Tiwa is very greedy and ungrateful. What is feeding when you have the money?
2. Expensive wedding is a bad idea. Im sure the buy must have spent at least 1 million naira to support the marriage when things are OK.
3. If he start electronics biz or cloth biz with the money he used to support the lavished wedding, by now, he will be talking like a man.

Guyz don't marry a Nigerian girl that is richer than you if you want peace and respect?
If Teebillz married a civil servant, im sure they will be enjoying their marriage by now and their child will look like the mom or dad not Don Jazzy.

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by nini007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
ATMC:
I guess Teebillz thought Tiwa was an investment. It's unfortunate that the bonuses and dividends returned not as planned.

Teebillz, you need to cool off. I hope you are not marred after all. Sorry though.
I think ur comment is stupid
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ganjafama(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
bittertruthz:

Teebillz na pawpaw man................ If na me, i will take the child along with me even he resemble don dazzy.
Then her life will be empty without child and husband.
Teebilz that can't even feed himself. You want the child to die of hunger. You are a wicked boy.

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Krisan234:
When i told TeeBillz to come and marry my beautiful, homely and virgin sister, he said No, u want a popular and famous celeb, so u went over and married Ashawo Mavins, u sure say Koredo Bello & Reekado Banks no follow tear tear Tiwa ToTo, i know as Don Jazzy take dey look Tiwa when TeeBillz dey dance with am on their wedding day, he was like "See Toto wey we don turn to borehole", as for 2Face that one don fvck up to 5000 girls since he turned 15yrs old, he did it, TeeBillz in igbo "NTORRR".

Bros.. you well so?

who virgin epp?

moreover Teebliz never fvck woman tire for him life too.. abeg leave that syd

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by 2sexycom(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
na so to get job easy? You are better off offering a service that pays well in anywhere in the world, which is what Tiwa and co are doing to be financially free.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nihilist: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
grin grin grin

Come on now?!

Get a job?

Like a 9-5?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by feedthenation(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
ellahzy:
All these while I haven't said anything concerning this issue. When it all started I thought( and still think) that its the handiwork of hackers. I am a big fan of Tiwa and I know she can be crazy but to this extent?? NO

if TJ can leave his wife and 2 kids to marry a star then he can still leave Tiwa and get married to another girl, but complaining and threatening to kill himself on social media is rather childish. Tiwa hasn't said anything yet so I can't conclude, but they should remember that the internet doesn't die..How will they feel when Jam reads all these later in life??

So Teebillz was married before?

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bigtt76(f): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Crazy! Celine Dion had as her manager the late René Angélil who she ended up getting married to. She stood with him all through his travails and eventual death. Never for one day was there any issue of who was feeding who rising up.

9 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by javispj(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's what u get for being a house husband... shocked God Don catch u.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
chesterlee:
TEEBILZ IS A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN!!!
waiting that one con mean? All these rodent Mods no go see this one now oh, na when I vex, na hm mod go see to ban me.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by hedonistic: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
bittertruthz:

Thats Nigeria woman for you. Oyibo woman don't care if she is feeding the husband as long as the man is doing his bed duty perfectly.

2. Expensive wedding is a bad idea. Im sure the buy must have spent at least 1 million naira to support the marriage when things are OK.
3. If he start electronics biz or cloth biz with the money he used to support the lavished wedding, by now, he will be talking like a man.

Guyz don't marry a Nigerian girl that is richer than you if you want peace and respect?
If Teebillz married a civil servant, im sure they will be enjoying their marriage by now and their child will look like the mom or dad not Don Jazzy.

Bitter truth indeed.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
bittertruthz:

you mean Don Jazzy is not as innocent as he looks.. say him self dey knack apako

so Teebliz should take his kid for DNA..

now this is bcoming interesting

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by whytepawn1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don jazzy: Doro is a cheerful giver Dr. Sid: Doro knack pass carpenter wey dey knack before. Tiwa savage: Doro na Tiwa. IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by optional1(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIKIKI...sHEY DEM SAY NA HACKERS DEY DO AM.....BLIKE SAY DEM DON HACK HIM MIND AND SOUL....NO BE HIM DE WORK SO

Lolz
Me b tink say na devil em go call say dey work. Na devil work.

We go soon hear devil name 4 dis their matter.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
How can I read such a STUPID STORY from STUPID PEOPLE especially someone like TIWA SAVAGE Who is a practising Home and International PROSTITUTE
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Women are nothing but parasites and hypocrites...

They want EQUALITY at all levels but wanted men to pay their dowries, bills and feed them till death...

Men dicks must be on a "STAND BY MODE" regardless of what he is going through in life while these whores would be claiming Hormone changed when they r stressed...

Lady or wife slap their boyfriend or husbands, her fellow female idiotss would be like "The man must have offended her...

My mum said this, my mum said that and it's cool but the moment a man says my dad this, my dad that, He becomes mummy's boy

You drop money for food and women eat the best part of the food, meat and food while you r suffering out there to make money

There is fire all over the place with a girlfriend in the house

society believes that it's our responsibility to rescue such lady

Love women at your own peril.

Solution, have a baby mama that ll look after your kids. Pls, look after yourself as a man with your money without any commitment to any silly relationship. Peace and sanity ll be all yours... Marriage is the only way out of that spinsterhood shame and ladies ll use u to get of it, the moment they r out of that spinsterhood circle, now, in your house as a wife with a child, your freedom,sanity, peace ll be gone.

Ladies or girlfriends ll respect you like a treasure with their own money when you put them where they rightly belong which is "girlfriend/bitches zone". And fuckkkk these bitches without mercy.

Take Teebillz as a case study, he was fine before that bitch step into his life. Remember that Tiwa was the one seeking Tunji attention then but see where Tunji is today as a result of silly love, being thrown out of the house like a piece of rag...

7 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by fortunechy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
dts wt u will see wen woman happen to be the bread winner n wen u marry the so called celeb as a wife

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by ATMC(f): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
nini007:
I think ur comment is stupid
Why won't you? You are a ninny of course.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tmercy:
so who gave Tiwa d job she's doing I mean who made her

GOD wink

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
It seems this guy, teebliz as forgotten that we are in africa where men are the protector, caregiver and provider and more. We are not in Europe for God sake where women control things. In Nigeria, the prestige in it is when the a man can stand strong for his family. If the wife stands that means the husband is not man enough to lead the family. Teebliz. U should be ashamed of ursef cos u are disgrace Man HOOD. He packed out of his wife's house. Shiiooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by iamrealdeji(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaay,yaaaaaaaay, egbami o.
That's what happens when you marry a woman that's richer than you. She never Bleep guys o,Don Jazzy and Tubaba go soon com Bleep her for the bed the 2 of you share. We dey warn guys not to marry richer girls or girls they no go fit control,but they dey form foreign say na so oyinbo dey do am. Not every woman is like Khadijat'prophet Muhammad's wife. 
He said he had to beg her after she sent him out because he loves her,i was like hahaha. Because of love or because you're not man enough. I knew something of such will happen when they got married and I heard that he's her manager. Manager =Cooperate houseboy.  You marry your Oga and you expect her to treat you like a king. Girls of today no be like that brother abeg.

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
It seems this guy, teebliz as forgotten that we are in africa where men are the protector, caregiver and provider and more. We are not in Europe for God sake where women control things. In Nigeria, the prestige in it is when the a man can stand strong for his family. If the wife stands that means the husband is not man enough to lead the family. Teebliz. U should be ashamed of ursef cos u are disgrace to Man HOOD. He packed out of his wife's house. Shiiooo.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by 0ubenji(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dis is wah u get wen u wan dey form O.B.O with ur savings..
U knw say na savings u dey use flex..u dey go do wedding for dubai..
To impress who sef?..
Now u crying foul for bein broke...

Even P.square dat cud afford a dubaian wedding 100x..no bother go tru d stress...buh u sha one show yasef..

I no even pity d guy kobo..

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by blu3tooth(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
na wa o. na who we go believe now? husband or wife?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by whyteflourish(f): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
My people...I Don come again o...Vote diasyluv for Miss Nairaland 2016...Vote dilligency..humility n selfless service..ur vote counts

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by chivic(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
I recommend being born again for celebrities, because most of their marriages do not last.Alot of Ego issue.you expect to be treated as a celebrity in ur house: it's not possible.

Sorry to say,most celebrity have low marital IQ
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bittertruthz: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ganjafama:
Teebilz that can't even feed himself. You want the child to die of hunger. You are a wicked boy.

you talk lie. The guy might be broke but he can feed the child. He has mother, sister or he use the pikin dey do bambi allah make e for pain tiwa.

He is broke doesn't mean he can't feed himself or the baby. Just that he can not meet up with his former standard of living.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dearest Tiwa,
Now that Tee Bliss has given himself red card, I want to apply for a replacement.

I promise I ll be understanding,independent n control my tongue even if u spend ur days in the studio,dem no born me well make I complain. I DEY CRAZE?

Kindly consider my application cos I love u die.Biko consider me.

Ur love TheCEO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.