Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (61767 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by yekparikpa(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dafuq
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
Lolz....Why U no go give am the tin? Him no pay for everytin?

if you no get beta tin to say, you for kuku shut up o undecided
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by habsydiamond(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Those who are middle class are still trying to take care of 3kids not to talk of a poor family with 3kids and the husband is still requesting for the fourth. Pls help me ask him will he use is urine to care for the fourth. Yeye man won pour am again make the woman dey carry the rest. Wicked man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Cornerstone001: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
rita25:
give the man curry jor.stop forming grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by shamecurls(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Obinna James!

Why?
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Udofire(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
You for continue dey born they go, as my colleagues they always yarn say e go better.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Pavore9: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
They already have 3 children and the woman having to engage in street hawking to supplement the family's income shows things are rough with them financially and the fool of a husband wants more children!

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by A4JOE(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
I guess your dad is not a Nigerian? shocked
one of the reason I hate men! esp Nigerian men[/quote]
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by gratiaeo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
The woman is sleeping outside definitely
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by possibilita(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmm mm
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by millionboi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
What happen to birth control
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by samsam2019: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
obinna the driver and his wife a hawker grin grin grin grin grin

Just when I thought our friends dominated lagos.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Anayordike(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
At the station, the police asked him to apologize to his wife and take care of his medical bill but he refused.

The police preferred charges against him and arraigned him before the court with assault and occasional harm.
He pleaded not guilty.

I wonder what else he wants t to do. Some men and sturboness sha!
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Leke001: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by tommykiwi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:
if konji dey hold you like that, you for kuku use condom na undecided
DAT is if she accepted the condom.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by slyrone(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
he nor get money and he wants more children. poverty ll never end in naija

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Sayelabola(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Suigeneris93 post=45153800]if konji dey hold you like that, you for kuku use condom na undecided[/quote

Some men still kick against the use of condoms...saying its only meant for the bachelors and spinsters, as well as being a tool of infidelity.

It's such people that got enmeshed in such nonsensical brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Leke001: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
poverty is a disease grin

worse than cancer

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by karobi: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
I know that things like this can actually happen but i want to believe that the truth of the matter is not properly unveiled here. Because with all the birth control available everywhere and for even for free why should thing like this cause this kind of shameful act in your family? The woman and the man in question don't what to let the public know the real bone of contention.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by ollyson2018: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
end tyme huzband and dis is wat change dey cause
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by alizma: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]
E de una blood, one recently happened in the north where the woman ran away from her husband house only to be found in a hostel.
the woman already has a lover outside. if the issues is all about not having more children, there are other ways aside running away from her husband house.
I still de wait the person way go say make I no exercise my right after paying all the necessary dues.
so she want the man to start spending money on retail ash when he had already paid for wholesales somewhere, that woman need to be probe for denying the man value for which he had paid for.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by telemapreye1(f): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

if you no get beta tin to say, you for kuku shut up o undecided
Lolz grin
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Christophorus(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by XclusivJT: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]
So u can call someone degenerate with what you've written

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by omoharry(f): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
what about family planing?..The woman would have opted for this..after all she happens to be the goal keeper of her womb therefore she can still give her husband the needed sex he crave for but no babies will materialize...so that when the man start asking why she is not pregnant she too go join form mugu pendinding when they are finanacially stable to have more kids. times are hard..Nigeria now, is not the kind of place you will want to have so many kids without the financial capabilities to cater for thier welfare.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Sayelabola(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
DAT is if she accepted the condom.

Why won't she accept? As long as it serves the purpose of pregnancy prevention.

Otherwise she knows and agrees with the other methods of prevention.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Ngozi123(f): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]

Domestic violence isn't a tribal issue. We've seen cases like this involving people of various ethnicities in Nigeria, in fact, we've seen cases like this across the world. What is universal in all of these cases though, is that the perpetrators are very sick people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Franknony: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
May God help us lipsrsealed
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by omotee1234(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
After three children, he still wants more in spite of their poverty, it's like these that complain most about the Government... I commend the wife for been reasonable, but dialogue could have gone a long in matters like these.
am sure thdy would au say so mu2h ab6ut this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / See The GUTS Of My Wife / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.