Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (61764 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
What a silly dude
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]

An idiott from erosion ravaged region reeking of sheer stupidity...
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by kazyhm(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
imagine poverty mentality
you stays in ajegunle, thinking/planning to have a full football team in you house

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by joyspringacad(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
She never talk true.
I believe she should have explored other options than outright refusal
something is hidden in the cupboard that will be exposed soon.

just my opinion

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Pamelayoung: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
indie22:
Women will not hear word...

Stop marrying these violent men, let them forever live alone.

How she wan take knw
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by hokafor(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Obinna why chasing around ur wife like a rooster? all because of few mins enjoyment. U want more babies but u are not making more money to Carter for them.i think he should be castrated

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by ministeriallist: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Attempted rape and attempted murder were left out in the charges.
Police officer, please re arrest and prosecute him on two more count charges.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by ministeriallist: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
kazyhm:
imagine poverty mentality
you stays in ajegunle, thinking/planning to have a full football team in you house
The man is planning to have many 'Ighalos'. Lol
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Solozzo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
The wife ought to. have secretly placed herself on contraception ; either pills or an intrauterine device, hen allow her husband have his way. Abstinence is a poor, unreliable contraceptive method especially without agreement of both. Partners.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by fransixe(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:
if konji dey hold you like that, you for kuku use condom na undecided
better still soapy... grin grin. Now see where it has landed him, I sorry for am. Now him cell mate go help am out...
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by emilyone(f): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why is it that poor men's libido is usually high instead of the other way round
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by huntax(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
one of the reason I hate men! esp Nigerian men
Hope u have a brother,hope he's not Nigerian. You definitely have a dad,hope he's not Nigerian, because, you know,he's a man and you seem to hate Nigerian men,you really do.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
one of the reason I hate men! esp Nigerian men

The Indians are very much available.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by buharisbae(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
huntax:

Hope u have a brother,hope he's not Nigerian. You definitely have a dad,hope he's not Nigerian, because, you know,he's a man and you seem to hate Nigerian men,you really do.
k
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by buharisbae(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Freiden:

The Indians are very much available.
k
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by huntax(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
poverty is a disease grin
Not just poverty, ignorance is also a disease. All they need to do is family planning. General hospitals and some health centres do it for free or at little cost. They can do that and nack all the way,any position.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
end time kongi na bastard
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by ireneony(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
huntax:

Not just poverty, ignorance is also a disease. All they need to do is family planning. General hospitals and some health centres do it for free or at little cost. They can do that and nack all the way,any position.
from the story, the man does not want family planning
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by eejo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
The lady should go for family planning simple
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Tbest20(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by huntax(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
from the story, the man does not want family planning
I didn't even think of it that way.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by 6digitscomrade: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]

Your comment shows that even the situation in Nigeria back to back is better than wherever ur brain is located..the kwenus u reffered to are known for inbreeding,baby factory enterprises,etc..is why combined in the whole of africa you find them everywhere either doing modern day slavery in the name of serving one oga that will settle them later,or street orchins looking for who devour escape with the cash to peddle drugs somewhere..TBT bro no hard feelinz i like the heat u guys are puting up against ur economic woes but i dont envy the trail of bloodshed,pain,agony and above all Rancor u leave behind.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
So his wife hasnt heard of condom ?

Illiteracy nah disease.

Apologize and use N50,000 treat your wife. You no gree, now you sleep in the cell..
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by hatchy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Foolish man.Imagine,two boys and one girl yet you want to make more babies.Investigate very well,you will see that they live in one room face me i face you apartment.With the present economic realities i suggest the present government embark on massive enlightenment campaign for parents.These can also be preached in religious houses since Nigerians follow thier Imam and pastors sheapishly.
Although I know it won't work in that backward region that has held us back since the time of Lord Luggard.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chai! Some men are worst than animals.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]

dont be boring
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by oz4real83(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
D lady owns d blame. It is d man's matrimonial right. It is NOT A MUST that every love making must result to pregnancy. Your husband won't open your womb to find out if you have a contraceptive there. Let d husband have his way but d wife has final decision as to if it will lead to pregnancy!!! But there are matured ways of handling such issues. #say-no-to-violence.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by oz4real83(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
D lady owns d blame. It is d man's matrimonial right. It is NOT A MUST that every love making must result to pregnancy. Your husband won't open your womb to find out if you have a contraceptive in there. Let d husband have his way but d wife has final decision as to if it will lead to pregnancy!!! But there are matured ways of handling such issues. #say-no-to-violence.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by thorpido(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
oz4real83:
D lady owns d blame. It is d man's matrimonial right. It is NOT A MUST that every love making must result to pregnancy. Your husband won't open your womb to find out if you have a contraceptive in there. Let d husband have his way but d wife has final decision as to if it will lead to pregnancy!!! But there are matured ways of handling such issues. #say-no-to-violence.
The lady is not at fault here.She most likely would have discussed family planning which the man must have refused judging from the story.
I've seen women at the clinic whose husbands reject family planning.There are men who would never accept condom with their wives.
Some men are just blockheads.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by ace05(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]
Don't be silly and bigoted. Wake up.
Shalom.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by bejeria101(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Konji on autopilot hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / See The GUTS Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.