Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (61766 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by timbs001(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
donofdons:
[size=18pt]this is a very unigbo like behavious....is it that our people have started learning this rubbish from the people of the South West....have we degenirated to the level of the degenerate people of the badagry coast...[/size]
[/s]

Crap!
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Papasland21: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]...[/size]

D ealier u return for ur psychiatric treatment, d better for your lineage.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:
if konji dey hold you like that, you for kuku use condom na undecided
Lanicky this. lanicky that. im i the only one that thinks miss nairaland contestants are not beautiful. they are not even worth the hype
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Reference(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
After three children, he still wants more in spite of their poverty, it's like these that complain most about the Government... I commend the wife for been reasonable, but dialogue could have gone a long in matters like these.

Even if he is rich, anyone having more than three kids at this point in time is an idiot. Can you pay for congestion, environmental degredation and resource depletion. Until another planet is colonised and inhabited the earth is full, no more vacancy.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Reference:

Even if he is rich, anyone having more than three kids at this point in time is an idiot. Can you pay for congestion, environmental degredation and resource depletion. Until another planet is colonised and inhabited the earth is full, no more vacancy.
I beg to differ. There's a lot of vacant space in my side of the Jungle grin
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by doctorgeronimo: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
this is really interesting ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by nortcentrallord(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Condom is out of the question here maam. Man wants more kids and woman says "no more kids". Its not about Konji either.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Crownylord(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
If na Warri dis tin for happen women for beat the man craze;-(
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by 9jatatafo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Make the man do family planning na. Make he wear CD
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by shegra58: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Name Checkers Association (NCA)

Holds her monthly general meeting on the 1st of May, 2016!!

Come one, come two, come all!!

New members are highly welcome!! grin grin
where's the venue for the meeting...Surulere branch,Adeniran Ogunsanya chapter grin

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Amhappy(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
oz4real83:
D lady owns d blame. It is d man's matrimonial right. It is NOT A MUST that every love making must result to pregnancy. Your husband won't open your womb to find out if you have a contraceptive in there. Let d husband have his way but d wife has final decision as to if it will lead to pregnancy!!! But there are matured ways of handling such issues. #say-no-to-violence.

Of course we know the woman will always be at fault since all men's are angels. It is a fact that many unenlightened men fight against contraception. Invite them to visit the hospital with you and talk with the doctor,they no go gree. Reason some women do family planning secretly instead of the joint decision it would have been. Ignorance is a disease but ignorance + stubbornness is a terminal disease.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Boyooosa(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
O ya Kirikiri, do the needful; accept your guest na.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Check very well that man did not pay the woman's bride price. instead of him to pay the medical bills he is now going to WASTE it bailing himself.
Nonsense
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by oz4real83(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amhappy:

Of course we know the woman will always be at fault since all men's are angels. It is a fact that many unenlightened men fight against contraception. Invite them to visit the hospital with you and talk with the doctor,they no go gree. Reason some women do family planning secretly instead of the joint decision it would have been. Ignorance is a disease but ignorance + stubbornness is a terminal disease.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Cocaiine(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
akheen:
Lanic.ky this. lanic,ky that. im i the only one that thinks miss nairaland contestants are not beautiful. they are not even worth the hype
Bro, you are not alone there. They are all unremarkable none of them has striking beauty.

The guys campaining so vigorously for them probably want to date them after the competition is over.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by papauju(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some women can be so stubborn, this is something they will discusse with easy, and the man will think of making more money instead of more children, but , the woman should have plead with him to undetstand, instead of this public disgrace , i rest my cas
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Blessograo(f): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
then she should remove her womb or sell her eggs in the hospital or even use contraceptives, there are many ways to kill a rat
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by greatex(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
am so writing a play on dis story....... grin
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by demsid(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
one of the reason I hate men! esp Nigerian men
lesbian alert.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
alizma:

E de una blood, one recently happened in the north where the woman ran away from her husband house only to be found in a hostel.
the woman already has a lover outside. if the issues is all about not having more children, there are other ways aside running away from her husband house.
I still de wait the person way go say make I no exercise my right after paying all the necessary dues.
so she want the man to start spending money on retail ash when he had already paid for wholesales somewhere, that woman need to be probe for denying the man value for which he had paid for.

undecided She ran into the street not to another house or something. Calm down

Amhappy:

Thank you o. I just tire for all this gutter mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Anglovel: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Women will never Learn . .......
Get a good education,learn a trade or handwork like catering,hairdressing or sewing then keep your legs closed till u find an educated man not any body who says he loves u n will take u to d city;

Visit Family Planning Clinics regularly for your sexual/reproductive healthcare mentorship so dat u can have d right over your body ie preventing unwanted pregnancies while enjoying ur marriage like its done in civilized climes;

Study ur partner before u marry them by dating,asking wise questions about ur future wth them before jumping in to a tortious life then resorting to cries for help from d society or government;

Have n Enjoy long term mentorship from educated couples(they are around);

Stop marrying these violent men, let them forever live alone.

Illiteracy plus None Mentorship are d major factors in most of these fracas!
As for d man,he needs serious counselling n if he refuses they should go their separate ways or else when he comes out of detention may resort to murdering his wife and or raping his only daughter unnoticed instead of taking a new wife n overpopulate nigeria may God help us in Nigeria Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by eddyslim(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
one of the reason I hate men! esp Nigerian men
And as a Nigerian man, I don't hate you rather I love you.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by buharisbae(f): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
eddyslim:
And as a Nigerian man, I don't hate you rather I love you.
. tongue
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by pinkcita: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:
If this story is real then I ask if the lady don't go to antenatal during previous child births and if they don't tell her about Family planning, Anyways people like us from France can't be deceived with this kinda cheap story
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
I salute
iykebest1:
A new element has been added to the
PERIODIC TABLE:

Name: Girl.
Symbol: Gl.
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask..

Physical properties:
1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care.
3. Very bitter when mishandled.

Chemical properties:
1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold,
platinum, diamond, branded clothes and other expensive items.

Nature:
1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.

Occurrence:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.

Other properties includes:
(1) Reacts with MARY-K powder to form a sexy Opaque surface area.

(2)Very Stable in the presence of I-Pad, Blackberry, and Galaxy tabs.

(3) Very Volatile when a corrosive
element e.g Another Girl(GI) tries to take
her BF by Substitution reaction.

(4) Highly Unstable when the Half-Life of
her Radioactive Dating reaches 30yrs.

(5)Makes a happy POP sound when a Basic
substance like Brazilian Hair
or foreign element like GUCCI combines
with her at a high temperature of
100,000 degree Naira...chemistry for u!.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by j1mmy: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerian Government needs to inject most Nigerian men and prevent them from having too many kids, most of the country are too illiterate to determine how many kids to have and how to prevent overpopulation.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by SIRRDIQ(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Neduzze5:
Name Checkers Association (NCA)

Holds her monthly general meeting on the 1st of May, 2016!!

Come one, come two, come all!!

New members are highly welcome!! grin grin
i just join...........Maj Gen Sadiq.......but am contesting for President NCA pls vote for change..
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Neduzze5(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
i just join...........Maj Gen Sadiq.......but am contesting for President NCA pls vote for change..

Change oshi! To take and do what ni?
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Bose253(f): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Why not give him what he wants until he runs away from it? Iranu!
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by SIRRDIQ(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Neduzze5:

Change oshi! To take and do what ni?
Ndubisi....can u vote for change or not...
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by missyge(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
I keep wondering y some men are so stupid. You have 3 children already so wats up bout d children issue? Even those that hv d money to take care of 10children till old age dont go as far as our oga....

If na me b lawyer i go show am pepper pass dat one.

If im d wife, i wuld personally treat his Bleep up, na Amadioha i go send give am**lol**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / See The GUTS Of My Wife / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.