Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (61765 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by eddyslim(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
. tongue
I know
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by lanicky(f): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good evening dear,nobody can lay claim to a monopoly of beauty because it is in the eye of the beholder. However, I would really appreciate your support for Miss Nairaland 2016 because every single vote counts wink

#votenotfight
#Lanicky2016

akheen:
Lanicky this. lanicky that. im i the only one that thinks miss nairaland contestants are not beautiful. they are not even worth the hype
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by Mokuwe: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
iykebest1:
A new element has been added to the
PERIODIC TABLE:

Name: Girl.
Symbol: Gl.
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask..

Physical properties:
1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care.
3. Very bitter when mishandled.

Chemical properties:
1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold,
platinum, diamond, branded clothes and other expensive items.

Nature:
1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.

Occurrence:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.

Other properties includes:
(1) Reacts with MARY-K powder to form a sexy Opaque surface area.

(2)Very Stable in the presence of I-Pad, Blackberry, and Galaxy tabs.

(3) Very Volatile when a corrosive
element e.g Another Girl(GI) tries to take
her BF by Substitution reaction.

(4) Highly Unstable when the Half-Life of
her Radioactive Dating reaches 30yrs.

(5)Makes a happy POP sound when a Basic
substance like Brazilian Hair
or foreign element like GUCCI combines
with her at a high temperature of
100,000 degree Naira...chemistry for u!.

What's the emperica formula ?
Type of bonding?
Seperation techniques?
Acidic or base?
Organic or inorganic
What is the chemical and physical test ?
Balance it ionic equations
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by iykebest1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mokuwe:

What's the emperica formula ?
Type of bonding?
Seperation techniques?
Acidic or base?
Organic or inorganic
What is the chemical and physical test ?
Balance it ionic equations
hehehehehehe. We are still in d process of getting the answer to the above questions. U knw this is still a new element.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by TrumpDonald(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
After three children, he still wants more in spite of their poverty, it's people like these that complain most about the Government not doing enough for the citizens, while he doesn't help himself either... I commend the wife for been reasonable, but dialogue could have gone a long in matters like these.

Oga dialogue is for reasonable people. U no fit dialogue wit dis kyne person. He's an animal. I commend d wife for taking such a bold step.
Re: Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children by LebenNG: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
if konji dey hold you like that, you for kuku use condom na undecided
The woman no get sense, she for dey Bleep am dey do family planning and save up money, so if his aim of more children is not achieved, and opt for second wife or throw her out, she can live her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / See The GUTS Of My Wife / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.