Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... (651 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / What Does It Mean When Your Mother Says "Don't Talk To Me?" / Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by czarr(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
So many ugly girls want me to'MAN UP' and toast them or their friends. grin

HELL NO!!

Here's why I won't do that...I need beautiful children.
That's the least I can do for them.
If I have to approach you,you must be noticeably beautiful...one was even telling my friend that I'm not that I must be shy cos I didn't talk to her undecided,no! I'm definitely not shy, I'm just not interested in fucking up my genes(cos who knows I may talk to you now and fall for you,den I no go see the wowo again,cos I'm sapiosexual)

And NO I don't want average girls.
grin grin,guys if wowo girls dey form for you e no dey pain you pass wen fine girl dey form?

I rest my case!
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
see this one.... Who ur talk don epp
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
I personally don't care about a girls face oooo, inside a dark room (which will happen often) its not face that I will touch! Even if the girl is ugly I will fire down thats if she has a big ass ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by SecretAgent: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who fine face don epp. Forget the looks ugly or beautiful bleep dem all.
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Strawman: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
What is this one saying nau! undecided
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Boxer007(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2016
czarr:

HELL NO!!

If I have to approach you,you must be noticeably beautiful...one was even telling my friend that I'm not that I must be shy cos I didn't talk to her undecided,no! I'm definitely not shy, I'm just not interested in fucking up my genes(cos who knows I may talk to you now and fall for you,den I no go see the wowo again,cos I'm sapiosexual)

grin grin,guys if wowo girls dey form for you e no dey pain you pass wen fine girl dey form?

I rest my case!

Boo Boo may i f*** you in the ass and can we talk about this?
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Boxer007(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2016
czarr:

HELL NO!!

I rest my case!

Boo Boo may i **** you in the ass and can we talk about this?
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2016
If your ugly genes are too strong, your children wont come out different from you grin
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by halfricanadian(f): 12:36pm On May 03, 2016
No body is ugly till dey start making money
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Maxi112: 12:46pm On May 03, 2016
op hope u r handsome too, cause u can't be extremely ugly and broke, then expect to marry a beautiful girl. beta change this ur mentality b4 is too late.
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
"Anyone can Bleep a pretty face, I takes discipline to Bleep a truly ugly woman gringrin" - DaVinci's Demons
Re: Why I Don't Talk To UGLEE Girls... by GoldenJAT(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
carry your wahala comot... NEXT!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Wife / Who Should The Wife Put As Her Next Of Kin? / Hey Ladies, Let Me Tell Y'all Something!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.