Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? (573 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? by mamagee3(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is it considered rude to buy the same car as your neighbor except that yours looks a lot newer than theirs with a different color?
Re: Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? by ENIGMA24(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kontinu.....one day you shall make it to FP ...
GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE! #ATULU-SUDAN #EWU-MOROCCO wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? by mamagee3(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
ENIGMA24:
Kontinu.....one day you shall make it to FP ...
GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE! #ATULU-SUDAN #EWU-MOROCCO wink
I have made it to Front page dozens of times.

I'm not a newbie on here.
Re: Is It Considered Rude To Buy The Same Car As Your Neighbor? by ENIGMA24(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
mamagee3:

I have made it to Front page dozens of times.

I'm not a newbie on here.
Ok my dear.....
Can you stop posting rubbish now?
We are tired.....
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What A Nigerian Felt About Teebillz(tiwa Savage Husba)attempt To Commit Sucide . / Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.