Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu (3289 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Governor Shettima Eats With Fulani Herdsmen. See Reactions (Photos) / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu by 1Tkester: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Onenaira1:

SHUT UP IPOB. Shut up!!!!!!

IPOB shut the Bleep up. You people are a disgrace. Small BNYL reacted and ready to continue while you animals who ranted and raving for months, the fools we all entrusted ourselves to, chickened out

Shut up!!!! #spits on una faces.

My brother onenaira, you've to understands certain things, don't always let emotions rule you. I know how crest-fallen you may have been feeling over IPOB AND MASSOB non violent approach, but one thing you gotta know is that everything has a time. Initially, I used to believe that IPOB should just dare the consequence and fight the govt physically, but when I became aware of the procedures put in place, I even thank God they didn't yield to my inclinations.

Let me give you an example, you're aware that ICC is in Nigeria, assuming that the prosecutor begins prosecution of this govt, do you know what that means? Do you know it will speak louder than IPOB killing over 5000 Nigerian army? Do you know that once ICC start prosecution they have indirectly conferred legitimacy to IPOB and the struggle? Do you know with such legitimacy IPOB is fully at liberty to do anything including killing of the NA and the herdsmen and they will claim it is self defense and there will be no condemnation from anybody? in fact even if the Ngierian govt decides to fight back, do you know they will draw worldwide condemnation?

I tell you, I understand the feeling of anger and discontent in some people over IPOB non-violent posture, but in the world of 2016, the best way to fight for freedom is to be subtle about it, ie know when fight and when not to fight.

6 Likes

Re: Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu by HiddenShadow: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Qelvin:

Seems BYNL is the new armed wing of Igbo resistance while Ipob and Massob are the propaganda and administrative wings that do quite a great job sensitizing the Igbo youths across the globe...this report finally answers the questions most people have been willing to know...my cousin also expressed surprise at the speed and organization this "group of well armed boys" in his own words responded to the emergency situation, something that will take an average village vigilante some time and practice to do...they looked every bit like a militia and dealt with the situation so quickly like one. I've been hearing about this Biafran youth National league for a while but dismissed them as one of the several interest groups that had no significance on the Igbo struggle like the more popular movements like Ipob and massob...but on that day, April 26 2016...those boys proved why they just might be the new face of Igbo resistance to this fulani nonsense and oppression as a whole.

How can one join to help stop this madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State / Dumo Lulu-Briggs, Next Governor Of Rivers State / Lady In Tears After Her Leg Stuck Between Slabs, While Trying To Catch A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.