Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (53408 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by misreal(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
modele2:
I love my husband and i am sure he loves me too. I try my best to be a dutiful loving wife. I believe i perform all the traditional wifey roles well. We are good friends, we talk about everything and enjoy a warm relationship.

HE made a statement that 'he owns me' and i found it hard to swallow. i tot we were in the marriage business together, i watch his back he watches mine kinda relationship. I know and realise he is the head of the family and thus my head, but for me, the term ownership strikes me as master slave relationship and i refused to accept it! We havent been married long and i feel that it is correction i must make now, because i am in the marriage of my own free will.

I dunno if i am wrong to have a problem with that statement, so please i need your views and your reactions. Presently he is very angry with me(not talking to me) and says i am being a feminist, please help me to understand the term better if i am wrong, or if i am right how i can make him realise it is not so!
how much was your bride price?
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Elenaderi: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by suepredy: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2015
[b]Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231. or website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Lucaperry3: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2015
[b]I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast[/b]
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by cooker: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2015
allow sleeping dogs to sleep if he says he own you that is his problem angry if you have a happy family allow him to say that undecided in your mind you know he does not own you embarassedhe is not God ;it is ego that is a how men behave sad
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JulieKit1: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +23409756444

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by kashamyanat: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oken4real you are very correct. To add up to your post the writter is being too too childish. Infact madam writter if you are not your hubbys own pls tell me whose own are you?
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sandra4545(f): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Good day to you all friends, my name is SANDRA JOY from United State,I have been
suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last
four years and had constant pain, especially in
my knees. During the first year,I had faith in
God that i would be healed someday.This
disease started circulate all over my body and
i have been taking treatment from my doctor,
few weeks ago i came on search on the
internet if i could get any information
concerning the prevention of this disease, on
my search i saw a testimony of someone who
has been healed from (Hepatitis B and
Cancer) by this Man Dr JOEL and she also
gave the email address of this man and
advise me to contact him for any sickness
that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr JOEL
telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told
me not to worry that i was going to be cured!!
hmm i never believed it,, well after all the
procedures and remedy given to me by this
man, few weeks later i started experiencing
changes all over me as Dr JOEL assured me
that i have cured,after some time i went to my
doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed,
behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if
you have such sickness or any other at all
you can email Dr JOEL on :
(giogunspellcastertemple@gmail.com) or call him
with +2349032255900.. THESE ARE THE
THINGS Dr JOEL CAN ALSO CURING OF
GENITAL WARTS,GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS ,
LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE,
PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT
SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, STROKE, Bring
back ex lover or wife/husband....sir i am
indeed grateful for the help i will forever
recommend you to my friends!!!
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sandra4545(f): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Good day to you all friends, my name is SANDRA JOY from United State,I have been
PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT
PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT
PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by rubylucas: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
[b]Am writing this article to thank Doctor Royal for the wondrous miracle that he did for me because he helped me recently to bring back my Ex wife. Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Ruby Luca by name. From UK Liverpool This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife. But when i read good reviews about how Dr. Royal help others get back there ex lovers, make others to win big on lottery, cure of any sickness. I decided to give it a try and i did everything that he instructed me and i Trusted him and followed his instructions just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me and come back to me.. I'm so happy for the good work you did for me. My wife is now back with full of love!!!!Sir Royal. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much Sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. Email him now for help {Azukaspellcaster@outlook.com } reach him on his mobile number +2348109842976 Thanks Sir for your help.
[/b]

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by LAURA205: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
I NEVER BELIEVE ON SPELL CASTER BEFORE NOT UNTIL I MET WITH THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED (LORD TAKUTA) HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND HE IS SPECIALIZED ON A SPELL TO BRING BACK LOVE'S ONE,LOST, HE CAN ALSO MAKE SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB. I AM NOW HAPPY AND A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE MAN I WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 3 WEEK S BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR-RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3 YEARS.....I REALLY LOVE HIM, AND I CANNOT DO WITHOUT HIM..BUT ALL HIS RELATIONS WAS AGAINST OUR FRIENDSHIP INCLUDING HIS MOTHER AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.....SO WHEN I MET WITH THE SPELL CASTER I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME...AT THE FIRST STAGE I WAS UNDECIDED, SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GIVE IT A TRY....AND IN 7 DAYS MY BOYFRIEND (NOW MY HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY...THAT IS HOW WE GOT MARRIED AND HAPPILY TOGETHER NOW...YOU CAN CONTACT THIS SPELL CASTER ON HIS EMAIL Takuta_spellcaster@yahoo.com OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON _____+2348151918890... HIS NAME : LORD TAKUTA.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by LAURA205: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am laura from USA,i am very happy today because of what the great Dr USUNORBU has done in my life. I got married to my loving husband 2 years ago and we were living a happy life together as young couples and everything was moving on smoothly without any problem, 6 months later I went to the hospital for check-up and the doctor confirmed that I am three weeks pregnant with my heart filled with joy and my face full of smile and laughter I went home hurriedly to brake the good news to my dearly husband and he was very happy about the news and that night is a night I will always live to remember, to cut the story short after I have put to birth he was very happy, you have to see our bouncing baby boy, but along the line and all of a sudden he started keeping late night and going to club and doing things he don't use to do before, and one mourning I confronted him about his new attitude but he ignore my advice, but to my greatest surprise I discover my husband have a mistress in his working place and they were seeing each other after work hour. on one faithful night my husband came back home and started packing all his belongings and told me that he is tired of me that he is filing for a annulment not knowing that his mistress has cast love spell on him that was why he was acting strange so I told my friend happiness in my working place so she gave me this contact drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com and ask me to contact him that he will help me to bring back my husband in non less than three days so when I got home I contacted him and he told me that my husband is under a great love spell but he promise to help bring back my husband which he actually did within the period of three days. I was surprise to see my husband on one blessed morning kneeling at my doorstep asking for my forgiveness saying it is the work of the devil that he did not know when he did what he has done and I forgive him and today we are living happily together. all thanks to great Dr. USUNORBU for his great help in my family for helping me to restore my lost joy to my family, in-case you have similar case or even worst than my own you can contact him with his EMAIL ADDRESS: drusunorbuspellhome@gmail.com OR call him on +2348117665065
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by modavi2: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
modele2,
it depends on how he treats you. i mean the way he treats you will make u understand what he means. if he treats you like a slave then,i m sorry u ve to take heart. And if not,he is the possessive type that thinks because he spends much on you,he owns you. For me,i think u should know wat he means by that statement. u knw him beta. But ever the case,take it easy cos a man's ego can make him say some annoying things sometimes.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by RainDevin1: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2016
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr OFURE,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr OFURE was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr OFURE and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email Dr PFURE "CONTACT via [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348109756444

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.