Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52527 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TINA773: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TINA773: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TINA773: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
.My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by robinshelly: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2014
my name is Robin Shelly. Seriously i flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Dr.Azuka. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Dr.Azuka you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr.Azuka You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Dr.Azuka Website: website: http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com and his Email: Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tel: +2348071398555 . Robin Shelly frm New York. his web site http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by ann1111: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Hello
I am ROBERTSON ANGELIA from CALIFORNIA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR.IYAYI, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him through his email address driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my two kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought magic could be the solution. i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him via email: driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com, or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com
OR YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM THROUGH HIS MOBILE: +2347032617285 and i assure you things will turn around for you....

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JulietBoyer: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello, My name is Juliet Boyer. i want to testify to the whole world on how Dr Ayo the chief Priest of all the spell casters in the world Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 4years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Ayo (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in the world) on his website at http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby boy.all thanks to Dr Ayo. You can contact Dr Ayo On contact him directly on his email at greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, thank you great Ayo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,on his website at http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by JulietBoyer: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello, My name is Juliet Boyer. i want to testify to the whole world on how Dr Ayo the chief Priest of all the spell casters in the world Helped me reunite my marriage. To cut the long story shot, after 4years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Dr Ayo (The Chief Priest Of all the spell casters in the world) on his website at http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ so i decided to contact him for help. to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness. i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby boy.all thanks to Dr Ayo. You can contact Dr Ayo On contact him directly on his email at greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, his help is assured and guaranteed once again email him directly at greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com, thank you great Ayo for your help bring my husband back to me,thank you so much,thank you once again,on his website at http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/..
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by robinlaura: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.

My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com or through his web site http://greattebespelltemple.webs.com/ You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by joescandra1: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MarisaJames: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
my name is Marisa James,i am From GERMANY I never knew I could be happy again cause my life turned in a mess by my ex boy friend named James, cause the love I had for him was incomparable, I loved him with all my heart but he dumped me just because of other girl, ever since then I have never been my self cause I love James and think of him every seconds of my life so I cant just let him go like that cause I think he is the love of my life, so I decided to go on research on net on how to get lost lover back. At hot mail blog that was how I saw a lady who testified the great things which Dr.AYO did for her after reading I was convinced to give a try to Dr. AYO to see if he can help me also. So that was how I contacted him greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com and told him my problem. So when I told him my problem he just told me not to worry that I will have James back within 48hours, I was so surprised, I he call me and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,. I was so surprised and was short of words cause I could not believe what I was hearing. So that was how James came to me and now we are living happily than ever before. My friends out there who needs help I will advice you contact Dr. AYO for help.website http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ You can reach him via: greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TaraRichard: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much “cajoling,” she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or his email on extremespellhome@hotmail.com or extremespellhome@gmail.com.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by amandabrant: 4:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Dr. Telemi is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Dr. Telemi whom i met online after my friend Tracy James told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Dr. Telemi a try and i contacted him on his email Telemisolutiontemple@yahoo.com and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back for me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a lie but i took courage and believed as Dr. Telemi has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, apologizing for forgiveness. I forgave him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we are expecting our baby. Dr. Telemi is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Dr Telemi on his email on Telemisolutiontemple@yahoo.com at anytime, because he will always help you to solve all your problems. Once again thank you Dr. Telemi. Thank you, thank you.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by joescandra1: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on +2347064294395

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by GloriaJackson: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello friends,My name is Gloria I have to give this miraculous testimony,After being in relationship with Jackson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Ayo okigu and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the last day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is:http://getyourexloveback.webs.com/ you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. can never stop talking about you sir, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; greatayosolutiontemple@gmail.com contact his now for solution to all your problems,for any help you want his to do for you. Thank you Great Dr. Ayo. once again and may your gods reward you for your good deeds.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by CynthiaJerry: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
My Name is Cynthia Jerry i have a testimony to say; I have been married for five years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me. My sister in-law told me about DR ASOKA from the Internet, how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay. He cast a spell and it was a miracle, to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are now a happy family. Thanks to DR ASOKA for saving my relationship and for also helping others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact DR ASOKA for your solution now, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS ( drasokasolutionhome@gmail . com) for any help you want him to do for you. Thank you Great DR. once again and may your gods reward you for your good deeds.HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is, http://drasokasolutionhome.webs.com/

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sharonbritto12: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
My Names is sharon britto,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Ogala, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: Holyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by TiffenyLacey1: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello
My name is Tiffany Lacey, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Gwen246: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2014
I never use to believe in spell casting until i met Great Dr Okiriguo a powerful spell caster who helped me to be a happy person again. My name is Gwen Marcus and i reside in USA. After 4 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a Great spell caster called Great Dr Okiriguo which i met online on one faithful day when I was browsing through the internet, i came across a lot of testimonies about this particular Great spell caster how he has helped so many people. he has helped people to bring back their Ex lovers, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, hiv and other sickness, and so on. I also came across a testimony, it was about a woman called Stella, she testified about how his spell made her to be pregnant after so many years of bareness and at the end of her testimony she dropped Great Dr Okiriguo's email address. After reading all these, i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and explained my problem to him and he assured me that in less than 48 hours, my husband will call me and beg for forgiveness but i thought it will not work. When he had finished casting the spell, the next day my husband called me and he was begging for forgiveness just as Great Dr Okiriguo has said. This is not brain washing and after the spell has been cast, i realized that my husband love me like never before and the spell caster opened him up to know how much i love him and how much love we need to share. We are even happier now than before. Great Dr Okiriguo is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and a genuine spell caster to solve all your problems contact Great Dr Okiriguo now on
Okiriguoloveandsolutionhome@yahoo.com he will help you solve all your problems. Once again thank you Great Dr Okiriguo for your good deeds and may your good and powerful gods always reward you for your good deeds.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by submarine1(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2014
This is the story of my life that i am still pondering upon even as i write this article.I maybe judged and i may not be but even if i am judged, no one can ever know my real personality or family.I have been asking myself if i should let the world know about this or maybe i should just keep it to myself cos most people might think am crazy.All the same am telling my story.I live in Bordeaux, France with my husband and four kids and we have a happy family.It wasn't always just like that.Before my husband, i have been married to five different men.Yeah five, all five marriages failed after six months not cos we had problems or the relationships was on the rock they just come and go without good reason.It was easy to say i was cured by someone or something.I had a feeling there was something about me that wasn't just appealing in the site of all the men that claimed to love me to death.The entire puzzle of my life just seem to fall into place when i met my present husband i fall hardly in love with him like he also did.It was all in his eye that he loved me with all he's got.Yeah we got married but just after the first six months as always he just wanted out as every other man that i was married to.I never really wanted to let go of any of my ex husband i was willing to fight for the marriage but they bluntly weren't ready for that.But this, i just got tired of same old same old thing just wanted a steady marriage with the love of my life.I tried marriage counseling with him which is suppose to me the best way to resolving marital problem but he was like its been tattooed in his mind that he wanted out of our marriage.I WANT TO LEAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE READING THIS CAN A WOMAN REALLY BE HAPPY OR FEEL COMPETE WHEN EVERY OF HER MARRIAGE FAILS.CAN A WOMAN EVER FEEL LIKE THEY BELONG IN THE SOCIETY WHEN EVERY MAN SHE IS MARRIED TO REJECT HER AFTER A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT ANY COURSE?FOR ME MY ANSWER IS A NO COS I KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY IT AFFECTED ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY BUT I WAS TOO STRONG TO BREAK DOWN COS I HARD TO FIGHT FOR KIDS WHO LOOK AT THEIR MOM AS INVINCIBLE AND STRONG.Honestly don't know how and when i contacted a spell caster to help me.AT FIRST IT WAS JUST TO SEE HOW TRUE AND HOW HE COULD REALLY HELP ME FIX MY PROBLEM LITTLE DID I KNOW IT WAS HE SOLUTION TO MY GRIEVING PAIN.His name IS DR IGODO i think he was of great help cos i honest remember that he helped me save my marriage and made me helped myself to feel loved again.Its being one year and six months exactly since he cast a spell to make my husband stay till dead do us part and my husband is still with me now and we are happy and in love just like how we were for the first six months.I will be fully convinced if we get to celebrity our 50th year anniversary.I don't want any body to see this article like it was meant to make you contact him.I am just sharing my experience on how DR IGODO helped me restore my marriage with spell casting and i should tell you he does not charge for his services all you are to do is to provide materials he will be needing for the spell casting.If you feel he can help you solve any of your problem contact him here.....greatigodospelltemple@gmail.com.....or on his cell phone number..08084267780.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Lydiafred: 2:48am On Nov 25, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555 his web site http://greatazukalovespell.web.com

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Shellygerald: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this year. So i met with this spell caster Lord shinnok on the internet after a long search. And he told me everything that i needed to do, and he also assured me that he is going to reunite us in just 24 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 27th Oct. You are not going to believe this. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 24 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Anthony is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Lord Shinnok. I never expected such a result. Dream come true. Wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you Sir for your precious help. I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit.You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again.. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. here is his website: (http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple) and also his Email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. thank you so much sir from your grateful client Shelly Gerald.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by admaselli: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
My name is MARK SMITH,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by robinshelly: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2014
my name is Robin Shelly. Seriously i flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Dr.Azuka. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Dr.Azuka you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr.Azuka You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Dr.Azuka and his Email: Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tel: +2348071398555..

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Andreajean1: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2014
My Name is JASMINE MORGAN I live in USA, I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSUN but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSUN is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSUNLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSUNLOVESPELL@yahoo.com OR YOU CALL CALL HIS HOT LINE ON +2348054149378
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Andreajean1: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2014
My name is JASMINE MORGAN, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DR OSUN this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DR OSUN I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DR OSUN and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DR OSUN, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DR OSUN contact is OSUNLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2348054149378 you are the next to share your testimony to every one
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by admaselli: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.