Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52568 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by ElizabethWalter: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2016
i can't still believe love spell work being in tear for over 5 year now because my boyfriend left me for another woman,he just call me one blessed day and breakup with me and said is over without no reason no explanation. even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..and one faithful day i was looking for solution and how to resolve issues my boyfriend and as i was going through the internet i saw several testimonies about Dr Bola how he helped so many people to unite their lover back,so i contacted him and to my greatest shock everything worked out for me,my boyfriend came begging me to accept him back and never to live me again all thank to DR Bola he is a genuine spell caster you can contact him on his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com i just couldn’t believe it, anyways we are back together now and we are happy, i am very much grateful to Him for restoring peace in my marital home,email: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com Thank you sir Bola...

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by betterpikin28(f): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
modele2:
I love my husband and i am sure he loves me too. I try my best to be a dutiful loving wife. I believe i perform all the traditional wifey roles well. We are good friends, we talk about everything and enjoy a warm relationship.

HE made a statement that 'he owns me' and i found it hard to swallow. i tot we were in the marriage business together, i watch his back he watches mine kinda relationship. I know and realise he is the head of the family and thus my head, but for me, the term ownership strikes me as master slave relationship and i refused to accept it! We havent been married long and i feel that it is correction i must make now, because i am in the marriage of my own free will.

I dunno if i am wrong to have a problem with that statement, so please i need your views and your reactions. Presently he is very angry with me(not talking to me) and says i am being a feminist, please help me to understand the term better if i am wrong, or if i am right how i can make him realise it is not so!

You better stop worrying urself ova nothing and don't let pple give you useless advise that will break your home.
If truely he is ur friend and not a tyrant, I guess it shouldn't be a problem rada it should be a laffing matter if you don't lyk the statement just tell him,or rada give him ansa dat will soot ur conscience but will not break ur home.
My husband tells me he owns me too saying 'is it easy to bring 42 tubers of yam?(He knws I worth more dan dat he is just trying to make a heading point in our joking agruement) and I gave him a sound ansa, which both of us laff ova(Won't say it here) . You too should always telling him boldly and lovingly you own him too .
Stop worrying urself and enjoy ur beautiful marriage.
Marry ur best friend.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by nelly32: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello" thank God for the wonderful healing spell power which Dr Camala render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unemployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about Dr Camala the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of Dr Camala email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that " HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS ". so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on friday last week DR Camala called me that my problems is solved that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now HIV- NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my fiance and relatives, but now since i was confirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and fiance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to Dr Camala that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email DR Camala for healing and solution now at = dr.camalahivaidscure@yahoo.com
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by enterprizewer10: 4:35am On Mar 24, 2016
[b]

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE POWER OF DR HELP

My Name is Madison Emily. i am here to testify what this great spell caster has done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have feel in love with another lady outside our marriage, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pains and agony, i decided to call my friend who was having such problem and he told me to contacted this spell caster DR HELP that he was the one that help her to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster DR Help told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. he went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 3 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you DR HELP for bringing back my husband to me i want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email address is here babatukatemple@gmail.com thanks so much baba for saving my marriage.[/b]

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Wtf?? Spell casters? Witches? Wizards?

What is the moderator in this section doing?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by SierraBhavna: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help DOCTOR MEGA has
rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. i was
married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really
cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across DOCTOR
MEGA email address on the internet i explained my situation to him and then
seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me
with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change
totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything
without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great
celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because DOCTOR MEGA
is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR MEGA NOW
VIA EMAIL: drmegaspelltemple@hotmail.com website http://drmegaspelltemple.wix.com/drmega call him on +2348117381549
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Reneepeterson: 6:33am On May 08, 2016
Hello everyone,i am Renee Peterson.I want to share a live testimony on how Dr.EGODI was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr.EGODI the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 2 day after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.And today i am very glade today to tell the world that DR.EGODI is truly a man of his wordS because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr.EGODI all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr.EGODI kindly contact him on his Email:[dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com] or you can contact him on his website to know more about him on {http://egodisolutiontemple.webs.com} and get your problems solve like me,and he cast so many spells like:
1) If you want your ex back..
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want women/men to run after you.
(4) If you want a child.
(5) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever
(cool If you need a spell of luck.
(9) If you want to stop your divorce.
(10) If you want to divorce your husband.
(11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
(12) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
(13) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how
what stage
(14) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.
(15) If you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) etc.
contact him on his Email address:[dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com] or on his website to know more about him on {http://egodisolutiontemple.webs.com},thank you.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
How can he own you when you are not a thing.

Very funny
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by vivian111: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is GREY ,i live in United States,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice and i contacted GREAT OGBOME OGBOME and he told me that my wife will come back to me after 2 days and he cast the spell and sent me a package which i used after using the package my wife came back to me,telling me how much she loves me and how much she miss me,i can boldy stand for this old man any where any day and if you are outh there having this kind of problem or anything is troubling you just kindly contact him right now at GREATOGBOMEOGBOMETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM, THE OGUN YOU ARE THE BESTemail greatogbomeogbometemple@gmail.com, call +2349071409316
IF YOU ALSO NEED SOLUTION IN THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM,CONTACT HIM AS WELL.
1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.