Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (52590 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Kanwulia: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Just wondering why all these are coming up AFTER THE MARRIAGE?
OP. . . . Where you BLIND? grin

Soooooooooo. . .when you were 'dating' him or 'phocking' him. . . .HE DID NOT SLAP YOUR AZZZE in the bedroom and ask you 'WHO IS YOUR DADDY'? cheesy

These NL 'women' taya me oooooooooooooooh. . .
Thank my lucky stars I don't have women like you on EITHER PART OF MY FAMILY HERITAGE.

UNA DEY HIGHLY IRRITATING SHA. . . .TOOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRITATING!!!! embarassed
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by apolonius(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ask him if he is seeing you as a slave then. He is still rooted in that barbaric culture and concept of marriage.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by simpleseyi: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
The 10th commandment - You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's."

The wife was and is still grouped together with house, servants, donkeys, ox and other belongings; so the wife is a property of the husband. Your husband owns you. Live with it in Africa or go to Europe or America where you can own your husband and threaten him with divorce and sharing his properties everyday of his life.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
See he is only playin with u.I am married for 7 yrs nw .u are going 2ru a phase that 2 of u are learnig to be compactable! U own ur husband n he owns u and both of u own the kids.rejoice that u hv husband a lot of women are out there searchin,stealing other womens husband.hold ur man tight and give what he want and he will do thesame I wish u happiness
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by parkerkaren: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.ogala, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.ogala. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email addresssadHolyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com} if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by NifemiOlu(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Well, let's see the 'requirement list' your parents/guardians gave him for the (traditional) wedding. Only then we would know if he owns you.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sarutobie(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
@poster
if he really did say that in a serious manner then you should have said that: ¨yes and I own YOU¨
yes the bible made it clear (to christain couples)..your husband owns you, and you own him..he can't be selfish to you physically, financially, emotionally etc and you can't either..
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Janet101(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
@OP,pls don't be too sensitive,is just use of language.enjoy ur marriage .nt d language o
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Morganekate: 2:24am On Oct 05, 2014
My Names is sharon britto,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Ogala, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: (Holyspellcast@gmail.com or Holyspellcast@yahoo.com}.....
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Daviekysbec: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
GREETINGS...................

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN after seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Daviekysbec: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN after seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863.........

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Daviekysbec: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2014

My name DAVIES BECKY i live in USA and i got married to JOHN KELVIN after seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to a female friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called DR OZIL and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before tow days, that my husband will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My husband called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all other spell casters. Anybody who need the help of the this spell caster DR OZIL contact him through his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can also contact him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ you can contact him if you need his help in your relationship or anything contact him his via email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or you can call him on his phone number: +2347032618863

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by admaselli: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
My name is ADMAS ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a
faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is
such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when
the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never
knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on
that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to
pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand
and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for
over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and
friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my
kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a
day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never
believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my
problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a
problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me
that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as
husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly
unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through
heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the
power to solve any problem hear is the great man
email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by admaselli: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
My name is ADMAS ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a
faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is
such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when
the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never
knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on
that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to
pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand
and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for
over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and
friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my
kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a
day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never
believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my
problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a
problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me
that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as
husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly
unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through
heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the
power to solve any problem hear is the great man
email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514 .
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
He owns you and you own him
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Truckpusher(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Girls of nowadays are so dumb. angry

Some kind of innocent comments made at home is about to make fp where all manner of people will contribute with their shitty head and before you know it this woman with loads of indecision would be having marital issues.....smh

Abeg guys whenever you getting married just avoid any drama queen. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Kbabie(f): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Leilah:
thats your culture. My brother law sometimes goes out to a buffet type thing with his wife. She has to go and get him his plates of food and hand them to him, then feed the baby, then she can get her own and by the time she sits down to eat he is ready for another plate. She is inrcedibly submissive! she works full time same as her husband. She works weekends and he doesnt work weekends she comes home about 4pm and he is lying on the sofa dishes everywhere place in bits. She runs straight to the freezer and begins fresh soup. Then at night he goes out til 5am or anytime he like really.

I just dont understand,

na her cross be dat. she don accept am.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by RolandJohnson1: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
today with ebay guestbook topix or prayer line jul?
I really need a good spell caster who will help me to bring back my ex lover in usa?
I want to post a comment on i need a spell to bring my husband back urgently in all 2013 forum in canada?
I realy need help i need a spell caster to help me bring me ex wife or husband back?
I need a posting site of a good spell daster who can bring back my wife topix 2014?
I needa very good spell caster that can help me bring back my ex wife now?
I really need a good spell caster to bring back my marriage immeditely?
I desperately need a spell caster to bring my husband back to me post a comment?
I need my ex back immediately with the help of a great spell caster and he who can also help me bring my divorced husband?
I need a real spell caster to bring my ex husband back to me post comment?
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sharonedward: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Hello

I am Sharon and am so happy today for what Dr Newton of newtonspelltemple@gmail.com he is a great spell caster. i and my family have be living together in peace and love we were married for 8 years with two beautiful kids everything went smoothly until my husband started staying out late and would beat me up without any excuses, he would always get drunk and i was bent on finding out what the problem was and i discovered that he was seeing a young woman outside who he was planning to move in together and was preparing a divorce i became devastated as i love my husband so much
and i looked for help i contacted many spell casters but nothing happened until i met with Dr Newton, who told me so many things and said i should not worry that it will be well and told me he will cast a spell that will bring my husband back to me and he's a man of his word and he will helped me and i promised him that i will always tell people of his good works he is a powerful spell caster contact him whatever your problem is, he will help you out his email address newtonspelltemple@gmail.com contact him he is a powerful spell caster and i pray he help you out. Once again his email is newtonspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348064195314 from Sharon USA
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sharonedward: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Hello

My name is williams, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 5years of Broken marriage, my wife left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr newton, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called sharon,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr newton's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my wife came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr newton, is a man sent by god and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Newton of newtonspelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: Newton of newtonspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348064195314

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sharonedward: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2014
oliver scott
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me..
My name is oliver scott,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through pains. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again.
So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.newtonspelltemple@gmail.com
So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster.
So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website newtonspelltemple@gmail.com ,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back.
So thanks to the dr newton for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.
newtonspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348064195314,
Thanks...

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sharonedward: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Hello I am sandra, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR newton the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR newton about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for an interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the manager..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR newton at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: newtonspelltemple@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: newtonspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2348064195314

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by sharonedward: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2014
my name is nelly brand from brazil.DR newton is the only Dr who could ever get your HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i have ben spending alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly testify and said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him dr newton, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 2 days after doing all he ask me, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr newton gave to me from the ancient part Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at:newtonspelltemple@gmail.com,or call him on his cell phone number on +2348064195314

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Marriage wahala..........pheeww...i hav a feeling dat my future wife wont give me problems..
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by RolandJohnson1: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by MillerMoore1: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2014
MILLER MOORE
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: EmailsadOSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM) Mrs Miller Moore from England

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Shellygerald: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this year. So i met with this spell caster Lord shinnok on the internet after a long search. And he told me everything that i needed to do, and he also asured me that he is going to reunite us in just 24 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 27th Oct. You are not going to believe this. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 24 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Anthony is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Lord Shinnok. I never expected such a result. Dream come true. Wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you Sir for your precious help. I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit.You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again.. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. here is his website: http://lordshinnokspellte.wix.com/lordshinnoktemple and also his Email: Lordshinnokspelltemple@outlook.com. thank you so much sir from your grateful client Shelly Gerald.

Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
When a young man decides to marry the one he loves, most Nigerian families see it as an avenue for extortion. They produce ridiculous lists and demand obscene amounts of money as bride price. Throughout this time the bride remains silent and will not come to NL to seek our opinion.The poor guy is made to fork out all his savings to be with his bride.

They unwittingly produce another young man who feels he out rightly owns a wife, only for the same wife to suddenly find her equal rights voice after all the payments have been made.

Until the day ladies stand up and start fighting for their man and oppose all this bride price and bridal list rip off, this issue will keep coming up.
Re: My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! by robinshelly: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
[b]
my name is Robin Shelly. Seriously i was flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Dr.Azuka. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Dr.Azuka you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr.Azuka You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is Dr.Azuka Website: website: http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com and his Email: Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tel: +2348071398555 Robin Shelly frm New York. his web site http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com [/b][i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.