Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me (1202 Views)

This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! / She Wants To Ruin Me / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by stephenonyx(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2016
I know she loves me so much and will go to any extend to make sure I don't talk to any other girl in the office.
Though she was very nice to me at first wen I started the job newly. Helping with much tins I don't know till I am now able to be on my own but she now want me to date her in appreciation of how much she helped me even though I told her on a certain day about my gf.
The worst is that we share same entrance to our offices and she has this killer curves that can make a man salute every min.
Now she is trying to turn my office to hers and fellow staffs wunt stop knocking just to. To distract any conversation goin on
Pls how to I move her a Lil far from me without hurting her so she doesn't start planing any evil tin to implicate me.
I don't usual like to date people that I work with. Thanks
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by olac21(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Omo iya mi jare e...well play along that's the advice from me
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by Nova15: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Its very simple. Draw a line and make her understand not to cross it.
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by firstking01(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Tell her to her face that you have a fiancee you want to marry, and that she should stop bothering you...and be stern in the warning...dnt be warning her and be smiling sheepishly...i dnt mean the kinda warning that your heart will be saying yes and your lips will be saying noundecided...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by firstking01(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Tell her to her face that you have a fiancee you want to marry, and that she should stop bothering you...and be stern in the warning...dnt be warning her and be smiling sheepishly...i dnt mean the kinda warning that your heart will be saying yes and your lips will be saying noundecided....
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2016
Nova15:

*clapping *cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by femidejulius(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2016
This is how I helped someone the other day and refused to pay consultation fee. I always have the best solution.

When you get to the office on Tuesday, start calling your co workers separately and tell them each you have a secret to tell them. Let each believe u are telling them only. Tell them how the lady has been calling you, sending texts and asking u to date her by force else she set u up at work . It is a strategy. Some of those people will inform her and even though she wants u, she will be embarrassed at the lie and she will withdraw from you. Also, she won't want to do anything to jeopardize your job as that will confirm what u had earlier said about the threat hanging on your neck.

Consultation fee is 150k please. Who else need me to fix their wahala?
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by Nova15: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2016
femidejulius:
This is how I helped someone the other day and refused to pay consultation fee. I always have the best solution.

When you get to the office on Tuesday, start calling your co workers separately and tell them each you have a secret to tell them. Let each believe u are telling them only. Tell them how the lady has been calling you, sending texts and asking u to date her by force else she set u up at work . It is a strategy. Some of those people will inform her and even though she wants u, she will be embarrassed at the lie and she will withdraw from you. Also, she won't want to do anything to jeopardize your job as that will confirm what u had earlier said about the threat hanging on your neck.

undecided

Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by Marvel1206: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Just focus on your job and give her less attention. She go taya overtime
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2016
This is what you need OP... Gm Firstking01

firstking01:
Tell her to her face that you have a fiancee you want to marry, and that she should stop bothering you...and be stern in the warning...dnt be warning her and be smiling sheepishly...i dnt mean the kinda warning that your heart will be saying yes and your lips will be saying noundecided...
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by ayodotcom(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Jxt tell her 2 leave u alone...FULL STOP
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by marvelous000: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
Tell her to her face that you have a fiancee you want to marry, and that she should stop bothering you...and be stern in the warning...dnt be warning her and be smiling sheepishly...i dnt mean the kinda warning that your heart will be saying yes and your lips will be saying noundecided....
[size=13pt]
With all due respect. Your advice was coined from prism of visceral. I guess you didn't see where he said that she can implicat him at his work place.

Anything short of diplomatic discard, will be adversely execrable. I mean, it is a sure debacle, cos we all know how women handle rejection(they don't have the stoic to ingest that).

OP, I'm not a pundit in relationship brouhaha, but i personlly think you should employ the use of "stolidity". Give her little time and infinitesimal interest/care in whatever fvck that join you both.
With time, you'll see the difference.

Note: it shouldn't be contemptibly done. Just be natural.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by CaroLyner(f): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Nova15:
[size=18pt]gbam[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by Emodeee: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
Have you fvcked her?@op.
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by samsam2019: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2016
femidejulius:

you sha wan send am to early grave abi?
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
With all due respect. Your advice was coined from prism of visceral. I guess you didn't see where he said that she can implicat him at his work place.

Anything short of diplomatic discard, will be adversely execrable. I mean, it is a sure debacle, cos we all know how women handle rejection(they don't have the stoic to ingest that).

OP, I'm not a pundit in relationship brouhaha, but i personlly think you should employ the use of "stolidity". Give her little time and infinitesimal interest/care in whatever fvck that join you both.
With time, you'll see the difference.

Note: it shouldn't be contemptibly done. Just be natural.
[/size]
Polish english no go help any issue here...for me, thats what i will do...you are afraid that she's gonna implicate me howundecided, make them sack me huhundecided...she has never seen where thunder fire person and aftermath of the effect of the thunder for the person bodyundecided...was she the one that payed my fees through school, or was she the one that employed meundecided...one devil will just emanate from no where to spoil show for me, rubbishundecided
Re: Pls Help, My Accountant Wants To Ruin Me by marvelous000: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
Polish english no go help any issue here...for me, thats what i will do...you are afraid that she's gonna implicate me howundecided, make them sack me huhundecided...she has never seen where thunder fire person and aftermath of the effect of the thunder for the person bodyundecided...was she the one that payed my fees through school, or was she the one that employed meundecided...one devil will just emanate from no where to spoil show for me, rubbishundecided
[size=13pt]
Lol. You see why I said you're looking at things with prism of visceral.

Ok, let's assume that she implicated you and you lost the job(God forbid), and eventually carried out your threat.

Now, how does that put you on the winning side?

Baba, if you sabi me well, you go know say ginger na my junior brother, but I tell you. They're place ginger ain't requisite, especially when it involves women(you no know whether your Oga dey service her weapon of mass distruction).

You may not even know that she's behind the implication.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Just NEGODU What This Muslim Man Is Saying!!! / What Caption Can You Give This Naughty/lovely Pre-wedding Inspired Pic / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.