Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (45548 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Hartthex(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Too long to make any sense...abeg i wan drink garri with kulikuli...u care for some?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by mccoy47(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nokia again
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by mathias32(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
kk
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by SmithHumble50: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dis guy Sha..
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by BurnaKing21: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
itz up 2 u wat u wanna believe oo...as for me ISTANDWITHTIWA ....she married a loser

novia is the real BUHARI d dullard

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Ginaz(f): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa finished her husband. The guy ain't got no dignity left again. embarassed
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by DanielGb(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mr. Charles: you can't plan people's life for them. No solution to the bleeding marriage. All is centred on her brand.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Akkord4gov: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na our food till the end of may be dat o

Poisonous food angry
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Wesely01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
simtosul:

http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/a-really-really-savage-blitz-by-charles-novia/

Mr Charles must you talk, for her to come out and say such things about her soon to be ex husband was heartache to her but the positive side to the whole drama is lots and I say many naija wives are going through the same dilemma in their homes and no one to talk with about it and she doing this would help few to put the man in check.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Abutz: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Man this guy is brilliant

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Felynx007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
When you hear stories surrounding an ill man like Tee Billz and she still went ahead to prove she can heal his promiscuous lyf because u believe that u have what it takes to change a man. My dear experience is better learnt from people's errors than making yourself victim. Tiwa should know better concerning d guy's history and now she is involving us that weren't invited to her wedding to take sides. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
My question is, if he's broke, where did the money come from for the Dubai wedding?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Amakau2(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Busy body man.Y not go and guide all d bridges in lagos urself.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
If Tee-Billz was smart,he would have become a "boss major" by now. I can't imagine being married to an artiste of Tiwa's status,and not becoming a major force to reckon with in the industry. He just wasn't able to leverage on what He had(Tiwa),to create a better life for himself and Tiwa.
bet you don't know what weed can turn someone into , talk more of cocaine. Dude is just lazy- waiting for a woman to make him . If he actually wanted to commit suicide , he wouldn't have waited for banky and peter . he would have gone far away no be lekki wey the top shots dey . infact he needed not to get to a bridge , all he needed was to hang himself in the room. he is just trying to seek pity !

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
After all the dubai wedding and stuff, so everything is now a waste? I don't really know what happened between both of them though so I can't take sides.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nturguy1122: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
So nobody outa YBNL got out of this free pussy...omo oga oo
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nihilist: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Her make up was immaculate In that scarf wearing video though grin

Wearing scarf and wrapper like you just woke up, but you had your eyebrows done and slap on.

Yeah right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by 4C2215131: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by faruku104(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
lesson to be learned from tiwa savage marriage scandal:
http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/lesson-to-be-learned-from-tiwa-savage.html
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by knuckbuck(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
The last paragraph was funny... I think.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by emerged01(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
If Tee-Billz was smart,he would have become a "boss major" by now. I can't imagine being married to an artiste of Tiwa's status,and not becoming a major force to reckon with in the industry. He just wasn't able to leverage on what He had(Tiwa),to create a better life for himself and Tiwa.
The guy cant rise. He has empty brain and he wants to live big.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by shogotermies(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
hey guys,
in marriage,both couples cannot be goat and literally both couples cannot be sheep.
one has to be the goat and the other one the sheep,or else the marriage won't workout.
To me,I think reason why Tiwa and teebliss marriage isn't working out is that, They are both goats,trying to prove STONE HEADED. now teebliss,claims he make tiwa who she is today ,and tiwa is claiming that she is the one taking responsibilities of her husband.
so one of them has to stop thinking like that, and build each other with meekness, tolerance, and forgiving spirit.

their reason for breaking up,is nothing new under the sun,and many of it has been controlled.

please am tired of hearing news about tiwa and teebliss,
last week was Linda and wizkid,
so who is the headline for the coming week

N.B. Goat: stone headed
sheep:soft hearted

happy weekend all

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by analyticalnayos: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Charles Novia is a selfish man.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by LesbianBoy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice post charles! Lol tiwa savage that 'rocks' male artistes on stage is now forming "good geh" in this staged interview! Mstcheeeeew lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by dulux07(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
No one is talking about DIJA cheesy. i wonder what marvin guys would have done to her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by vicechancellor(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I concur
'but keeping silent and watching people tear people tear her apart on social media was too much for the young lady to bear. She just had to let it out somehow.

abeg make I go check my husband phonebook_ endtime catering services on the prowl. angry
babe, are you from this planet. undecided you're too cute for my liking.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by maryhaam(f): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
I love the part where a parent can't change the child and you think ikebe will.....
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by hiijaay(f): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nawa ooo Tori plenty
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
immediately there is breakup some 1 will just go to the media
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by winniz: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
Tiwa Savage should be thankful to Banky and Psquare,

if that guy had jumped from that bridge, her own don finish.

nobody would have listened to her, let alone believing her story

Linda Ikeji should be the No 1 person she should be thankful to cos from his instagram post she posted on her blog he seemed really depressed. she's was the one that kept asking people to check on him.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by babasolo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I am a man but damn women go through a lot, i pray for my sisters every time.

I know what this lady is going through. Marriage is not easy especially when you marry a guy who like to spend too much on fashion and expensive life, live a life that is not true. Once they get broke you are in trouble, and if you are getting money while they are no more getting hmm wahala dey be that. Unless you start accounting for him and give him your ATM. Any day you say NO u can't spend my money like this he will start with ''you want to turn me to your boi boi, you want to control me''. I can't continue typing because I will not stop. most Nigerian men will cheat and turn to accuse you of cheating even when they know you are so faithful. Most women die in silence and pretence because of what people will say but the truth is at the end you are the only one who is in pain and depression.

Honestly. The husband will even kill you so he is free to mess around. If you die he will just remarry so you better pack your bags before he goes and poisons you.

That interviewer was biased, completely unprofessional, unfeeling and unreceptive too. Her posture, the way she phrased questions was sometimes attacking. She made close to no eye contact, her face showed no interest or empathy and she badly worded her questions. Some of the questions were not needed! Very unprofessional! Tiwa did well to even complete the interview.

As for you Teebliz or Teespoon abi wetin dem dey call you, you are a rogue, if you indeed wanted to commit suicide, you should have drank poison in your room jeje....... You are just using publicity stunts to cover up your atrocities. The fact is ''E DEY PAIN YOU BECAUSE TIWA DON BLOCK ALL MEANS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COLLECT HER MONEY, SO YOU RESULTED TO ''I GO FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND ACCUSED TIWA'' .

We men need to respect women! [/size]

More of you is needed in our society, you re on point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures / D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.