Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (45240 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by chronique(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
If he made himself into a boss,things might have been different. It's easier for a lady to cheat on you when you have no power,influence and money,than when you have all 3. Ladies need a man to look up to in all ramifications;not a man who turns to them for financial help.
Omotaday:
Not when she is cheating or when your friends are fuk,in her. This will change everything.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kelvinesq(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I am a man but damn women go through a lot, i pray for my sisters every time.

I know what this lady is going through. Marriage is not easy especially when you marry a guy who like to spend too much on fashion and expensive life, live a life that is not true. Once they get broke you are in trouble, and if you are getting money while they are no more getting hmm wahala dey be that. Unless you start accounting for him and give him your ATM. Any day you say NO u can't spend my money like this he will start with ''you want to turn me to your boi boi, you want to control me''. I can't continue typing because I will not stop. most Nigerian men will cheat and turn to accuse you of cheating even when they know you are so faithful. Most women die in silence and pretence because of what people will say but the truth is at the end you are the only one who is in pain and depression.

Honestly. The husband will even kill you so he is free to mess around. If you die he will just remarry so you better pack your bags before he goes and poisons you.

That interviewer was biased, completely unprofessional, unfeeling and unreceptive too. Her posture, the way she phrased questions was sometimes attacking. She made close to no eye contact, her face showed no interest or empathy and she badly worded her questions. Some of the questions were not needed! Very unprofessional! Tiwa did well to even complete the interview.

As for you Teebliz or Teespoon abi wetin dem dey call you, you are a rogue, if you indeed wanted to commit suicide, you should have drank poison in your room jeje....... You are just using publicity stunts to cover up your atrocities. The fact is ''E DEY PAIN YOU BECAUSE TIWA DON BLOCK ALL MEANS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COLLECT HER MONEY, SO YOU RESULTED TO ''I GO FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND ACCUSED TIWA'' .

We men need to respect women! In addition, we men need to also respect ourselves[/size]
God bless you. You've said it all.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

I intentionally wanted you to address your real father cos you drank his spunk alot. Cheap incestuous slut like you
e pain em
grin grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by chronique(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Like I said,he wasn't smart. If I was Tee-billz,Tiwa wouldn't have penned no fucking contract with Don Jazzy. Kele-kele love was huge,Tiwa was a good product/talent. Tee-billz hustled her to limelight before Jazzy thought about giving her a contract. All TB needed to do was hustle the money to fund her productions/promotions to a certain extent,and allow her talent/brand do the rest. As the money for the shows keep coming in,put it back into the artiste and keep making the artiste grow big to a point where you can be guaranteed of steady inflow. The manager/management of an artiste,does more work for the artiste,than the label. What the label does is to fund the project. PR,publicity,promotions,etc are being managed by the manger/mgt.
Fiwasayo:

It's because he had don jazzy to contend with,he was all about using her and spending the money,don jazzy was pushing her and helping her make it.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
e pain em
grin grin
Foolish Ibo man

Me, Ibo man?
You guessed so wrong bloody sluttty dumbfuck
Are u still confused about your sexuality? Try fucking a dog. Ashewwo oshi
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Themandator: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
simtosul:

http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/a-really-really-savage-blitz-by-charles-novia/

The last paragraphs of this article had me in stitches. Lol
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Me, Ibo man?
Your guessed so wrong bloody sluttty dumbfuck
Are u still confused about your sexuality? Try fucking a dog. Ashewwo oshi
grin grin
Oh I see, Your doggy mom just fu*ked a dog........ shocked
No wonder! You're Prevert tongue
Bring it on grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Themandator: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
Like I said,he wasn't smart. If I was Tee-billz,Tiwa wouldn't have penned no fucking contract with Don Jazzy. Kele-kele love was huge,Tiwa was a good product/talent. Tee-billz hustled her to limelight before Jazzy thought about giving her a contract. All TB needed to do was hustle the money to fund her productions/promotions to a certain extent,and allow her talent/brand do the rest. As the money for the shows keep coming in,put it back into the artiste and keep making the artiste grow big to a point where you can be guaranteed of steady inflow. The manager/management of an artiste,does more work for the artiste,than the label. What the label does is to fund the project. PR,publicity,promotions,etc are being managed by the manger/mgt.

You need to go do research on Tiwa and Don jazzy relationship... It didn't happen when she moved back to Nigeria... No! They have known themselves even when she was in the US

TJ is a not just a sensible person.... He started a label even before jazzy went solo and couldn't make headway of it rather he cultivated expensive taste upon his wife's and breakthrough
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by chronique(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
I do not think TB met Tiwa here either. He used to be based in the US and sauce kid's "money lounge" mixtape was released under TB's "Q-beats" imprint. I knew TB way before Tiwa came into the spotlight. As a matter of fact,I thought Sauce and TB were going to bring something major after the release of "somboribobo" but that never happened...
Themandator:

You need to go do research on Tiwa and Don jazzy relationship... It didn't happen when she moved back to Nigeria... No! They have known themselves even when she was in the US

TJ is a not just a sensible person.... He started a label even before jazzy went solo and couldn't make headway of it rather he cultivated expensive taste upon his wife's and breakthrough
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Themandator: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
MrMandilas:
This case is different.Tiwa was nobody,the husband[ Bliss] made her somebody and popular then she starts fucking others that matters in the music industry.

No. She was somebody... The TJ only helped her gain traction back home.... Or was he the person that made her a back up singer to Mary J Blige or a Sony writer with lyrics of some popular international artist to her credit? Off course, no

TJ is a woman even calling real men out in his bid to demarket his wife.... Which real man seat idling and spending his wife's money on cars and watches if not an idiot... He didn't even grab the money for investments
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Themandator: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
I do not think TB met Tiwa here either. He used to be based in the US and sauce kid's "money lounge" mixtape was released under TB's "Q-beats" imprint. I knew TB way before Tiwa came into the spotlight. As a matter of fact,I thought Sauce and TB were going to bring something major after the release of "somboribobo" but that never happened...

According to storystory, they met here and he invited her back to the US.... TJ is not resourceful
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

grin grin
Oh I see, Your doggy mom just fu*ked a dog........ shocked
No wonder! You're Prevert tongue
Bring it on grin
My mum was never confused about her sexuality. That's why she had sex with my dad and I am here. Same with your dear mum too. But one dumbfuck is confused whether she should screw a man, her fellow woman, her neighbor's dog or her usual cucumber.

https://www.nairaland.com/2740286/confuse-abt-ur-sexuality-let
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Themandator: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MadCow1:

Are you nobody?

grin

Tiwa may not have been a superstar when she met Teebillz but please let's cut out this whole fuckery of "he made her".. Na ehn teach her how to sing or na ehn create her voice?

Well he should go and find another nobody and make them or he should take himself and make himself.

No wonder even Sauce Kid left the fhucker.

Thumbs up . I don't know what people are saying .. He made her and therefore she should grant him permission to ruin her life..... Doing drug on someone else sweat... The way Bobby Brown ruin and ultimately lead the legendary Whitney Houston to death through drug.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Themandator: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
zbone:
The Jegede's will not like this Novia, you had to bring their name into this mess.

Please who is the jegede?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I am a man but damn women go through a lot, i pray for my sisters every time.

I know what this lady is going through. Marriage is not easy especially when you marry a guy who like to spend too much on fashion and expensive life, live a life that is not true. Once they get broke you are in trouble, and if you are getting money while they are no more getting hmm wahala dey be that. Unless you start accounting for him and give him your ATM. Any day you say NO u can't spend my money like this he will start with ''you want to turn me to your boi boi, you want to control me''. I can't continue typing because I will not stop. most Nigerian men will cheat and turn to accuse you of cheating even when they know you are so faithful. Most women die in silence and pretence because of what people will say but the truth is at the end you are the only one who is in pain and depression.

Honestly. The husband will even kill you so he is free to mess around. If you die he will just remarry so you better pack your bags before he goes and poisons you.

That interviewer was biased, completely unprofessional, unfeeling and unreceptive too. Her posture, the way she phrased questions was sometimes attacking. She made close to no eye contact, her face showed no interest or empathy and she badly worded her questions. Some of the questions were not needed! Very unprofessional! Tiwa did well to even complete the interview.

As for you Teebliz or Teespoon abi wetin dem dey call you, you are a rogue, if you indeed wanted to commit suicide, you should have drank poison in your room jeje....... You are just using publicity stunts to cover up your atrocities. The fact is ''E DEY PAIN YOU BECAUSE TIWA DON BLOCK ALL MEANS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COLLECT HER MONEY, SO YOU RESULTED TO ''I GO FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND ACCUSED TIWA'' .

We men need to respect women! In addition, we men need to also respect ourselves[/size]
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
GOD BLESS YOU DEARLY.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why is the interviewer's face set like that? Not even an ounce of sympathy.
It's just wrong.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

My mum was never confused about her sexuality. That's why she had sex with my dad and I am here. Same with your dear mum too. But one dumbfuck is confused whether she should screw a man, her fellow woman, her neighbor's dog or her usual cucumber.

*yawns * is this all you got fu*k boy? grin
Well if your delusional father had used a condom... He wud had save the world one less immature idiot..... And your doggy mother, the stress of having a failure as a son, aleast I was confuse I had a path grin, but you're just a cursed soul and jobless bastard tongue and if need be wud Stay jobless, aleast still you could afford commonsense
I got d whole evening fool So? Bring it on
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by rafabenitez: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wait,somebody just confessed as an evidence that d husband is doing drugs n yet d police has nt deemed it fit to get him arrested or even arrrst d wife who knew all these years dat her husband is into drugs bt kept mum,Nig Police wat oda evidence do u need,these two have been into drugs cocaine yet no one is talking abt it,shame t npf,yeyebrty.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Fiwasayo(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:

You're very right though,but he was too lazy to put in all the time and energy don jazzy did.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by nasha1(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:
I am wicked no be small.

I need help,please nasha help me i love the job u gave me,changing all ur write up.

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by hpk(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
GJames:

Dis one fit long pass Olajumoke own o.
cos Jamil sef go talk for the matter, let us wait and see as the matter dey go.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by nasha1(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:
The real question here is "If I talk say i be lunatic " will NL understand and pity me? I will get a cure?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

*yawns * is this all you got fu*k boy? grin
Well if your delusional father had used a condom... He wud had save the world one less immature idiot..... And your doggy mother, the stress of having a failure as a son, aleast I was confuse I had a path grin, but you're just a cursed soul and jobless bastard tongue and if need be wud Stay jobless, aleast still you could afford commonsense
I got d whole evening fool So? Bring it on

Lol, more imaginary words about me. As for me I'm 100% sure you're sexually deranged. I'm really enjoying myself here. Biaatch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by cooluc(f): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
If Tee-Billz was smart,he would have become a "boss major" by now. I can't imagine being married to an artiste of Tiwa's status,and not becoming a major force to reckon with in the industry. He just wasn't able to leverage on what He had(Tiwa),to create a better life for himself and Tiwa.

Very on pioint..he missed it BIG time!!
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Lol, more imaginary words about me. As for me I'm 100% sure you're sexually deranged. I'm really enjoying myself here. Biaatch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you sure? grin well its still doesn't change the fact that you're a jobless, immature, foolish cursed homosapien with dysfunctional cerebrum..... grin
Senseless Douche bag!!
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Are you sure? grin well its still doesn't change the fact that you're a jobless, immature, foolish cursed homosapien with dysfunctional cerebrum..... grin
Senseless Douche bag!!

Alright madam. But why did you make this post? Yeah I am homosapien but can never be homosexual. For you to want to lick your fellow woman's vaginah makes you a cretinous fuckttard #fact

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Alright madam. But why did you make this post? Yeah I am homosapien but can never be homosexual. For you to want to lick your fellow woman's vaginah makes you a cretinous fuckttard #fact

lmao!!!
Aleast it's better beta den fucking a reta*d angry and immature dimwit......
Homosexuals can't accept lunatic like you grin we don't nid you, fu *k boy grin, Go meet your psycho PA, and doggy mom lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
lmao!!!
Aleast it's better beta den fucking a reta*d angry and immature dimwit......
Homosexuals can't accept lunatic like you grin we don't nid you, fu *k boy grin, Go meet your psycho PA, and doggy mom lipsrsealed
grin grin

Hmmm so you are a lesbian? I really wish your mum was a lesbie ands your old man sorked coccks. We wont be having this conversation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Hmmm so you are a lesbian? I really wish your mum was a lesbie ands your old man sorked coccks. We wont be having this conversation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wished? Foolish boy, Go do something wif your pathetic sheeply life, oooh I forgot fu*ck boy is jobless and reta*Rd....
grin grin grin
And can you send a pix of how ur doggy mum fu*k a dog? grin
Ode
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

You wished? Foolish boy, Go do something wif your pathetic sheeply life, oooh I forgot fu*ck boy is jobless and reta*Rd....
grin grin grin
And can you send a pix of how ur doggy mum fu*k a dog? grin
Ode

Lesbihoe, lesbihoe, likes to lick dirty puss.
And her puss is worst than Aunty linda
lesbihoe, stop being a lesbian grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Come on reta*Rd
D fun just started, cry
*sips vodka * foolish boy
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by jaymichael(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See epistle wey dis guy wan me to read. How much seun cookbeans dey pay me and who he epp?
All the things wey them dey talk plus the one wey you write sef no concern me. @the bolded naim got me lolling. See as you translate the surname of Mr "Do well"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard / See The Tummy Revealing Outfit Omotola Wore To 2015 Elite Model Look(Pics / Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.