Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (45236 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by seunfape(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
egbon oro marriage la ma n so yi fa. she has no any other way to appear than the way she appeared. she spoke elegantly na.d lazy tee bilikisu mess up na
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Lesbihoe, lesbihoe, likes to lick dirty puss.
And her puss is worst than Aunty linda
lesbihoe, stop being a lesbian grin
Is Dat all you got? grin grin
Being a lesbian, is more beta than a wuss like you, come this life and next aunty Linda's puss can feed your poverty sticky generation.... Leave d chic outta dis Mata, Na me and you ish' insecure lowlife pervert....
Only if your doggy mom had flush you angry
Cursed foolish homosapien grin grin grin grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
Is Dat all you got? grin grin
Being a lesbian, is more beta than a wuss like you, come this life and next aunty Linda's puss can feed your poverty sticky generation.... Leave d chic outta dis Mata, Na me and you ish' insecure lowlife pervert....
Only if your doggy mom had flush you angry
Cursed foolish homosapien grin grin grin grin

Lol this anûs doesn't know me. Me and poverty have nver been friends unlike peeps like you who are on a century-long relationship with it.
but really you have to stop being a lesbian. Opposites attract. Thats the law of nature. Don't be a disgrace to humanity. Get some deeek or use your cucumber
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Lol this anûs doesn't know me. Me and poverty have nver been friends unlike peeps like you who are on a century-long relationship with it.
but really you have to stop being a lesbian. Opposites attract. Thats the law of nature. Don't be a disgrace to humanity. Get some deeek or use your cucumber
*yawns*
Well, fu*ck boy people wit no link witf poverty don't say it, dis shows how smelly your poverty sticky balls aregrin
You and your doggy mom r disgrace to your generation... tongue
Wuss!

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

*yawns*
Well, fu*ck boy people wit no link witf poverty don't say it, dis shows how smelly your poverty sticky balls aregrin
You and your doggy mom r disgrace to your generation... tongue
Wuss!

You keep saying the same thing. You lack creativity in even badmouthing. So lame. You aren't worth digging with.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

You keep saying the same thing. You lack creativity in even badmouthing. So lame. You aren't worth digging with.
If you stop, den you will never go far in life!!!!!!
Thunder fire your left balls!
Your FATHER!
Come back here you worthless bastard angry
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

If you stop, den you will never go far in life!!!!!!
Thunder fire your left balls!
Your FATHER!
Come back here you worthless bastard angry

I am already far, you hopeless piece of faeces.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
jaymichael:
All the things wey them dey talk plus the one wey you write sef no concern me. @the bolded naim got me lolling. See as you translate the surname of Mr "Do well"
na who be Mr do well?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by jaymichael(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na who be Mr do well?
Mr "Cook beans"
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
jaymichael:
Mr "Cook beans"
how he take be Mr do well abi him too follow do tiwa savage?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

I am already far, you hopeless piece of faeces.
You're dumber Dan you look, worthless bastard cheesy grin
So? Where were we.... You cricketed little bastard...
Oh doggy mom cheesy
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

You're dumber Dan you look, worthless bastard cheesy grin
So? Where were we.... You cricketed little bastard...
Oh doggy mom cheesy

No your lesbian mum and faggt papa whose butt is sore with injuries.incestous retarded lineage grin
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

No your lesbian mum and faggt papa whose butt is sore with injuries.incestous retarded lineage grin
Oh he's back grin grin
don't run off like again *makes puppy face*
LOSER
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by pimplucious: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
[size=14pt] person go just sit down write this long epistle on top another person marriage and personal wahala.. nawa oo

Couples break up everyday..
The tin wey pain me pass na d money wey dem (I mean Tiwa) spend go do weddin wey for Dubai and say Tiwa stay for d marriage because of wetin pple (or d society) go tink of her... if not,
Wetin concern me?
But i think Girls (& guys) should learn from this,do not go into any marriage wit d hope of changing your partner..cos you cant change anybody.. and for those alredy in an unhappy marriage,please leave and stop faking happiness to please people..
#TheOracleHasSpoken
[/size]

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

And all u got was just 3 likes. I will help u with one more.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by scarred9jan(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
simtosul:

http://www.charlesnoviadaily.com/a-really-really-savage-blitz-by-charles-novia/

I see Tiwa still coming up tops. Like he said, good PR team. And like he said, Rebranding. Ride the storm, make a soulful album about the experience, enlightened women (remember they are connected via social media thus getting more online sales) . Another selling point, she was an xfactor(or American idols contestant (I forget) contestant which can make her sell in the states. Just saying.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Favolly(f): 1:01am On May 01, 2016
So Tiwa should have kept quiet like the perfect wife and not said anything? She should have let a low life thieving lil piece of crap ruin her name abi? She should say oh respect her privacy?? Did he respect her privacy when he had a meltdown on Instagram? Abegi! Teebilz will be alright. He was selfish enough to almost commit suicide, leave their child fatherless and leave her in debt but God forbid that she has something to say or tie a scarf?

Super Novia, is Teebillz not also a music industry personality? Where is your analysis of his stupidity? Or was it just too stup!d? Sharpening your teeth on the only part of this drama that adds up undecided
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by tpiah2: 1:52am On May 01, 2016
nasha1:
The real question here is "If I talk say i be lunatic " will NL understand and pity me? I will get a cure

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by tpiah2: 1:54am On May 01, 2016
nasha1:
I am wicked no be small.

I need help,please somebody help me i love the job u gave me,changing all ur write up.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 7:18am On May 01, 2016
pimplucious:

And all u got was just 3 likes. I will help u with one more.
Lol.. shey i fit convert d likes to money?

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Mskrisx(f): 7:56am On May 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See epistle wey dis guy wan me to read. How much seun cookbeans dey pay me and who he epp?

U are a clown @cookbeans
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2016
calliope:

Oh he's back grin grin
don't run off like again *makes puppy face*
LOSER

I will be going to church cos I still have some morals and godliness in me. As for you who is looking for the next woman's vagina to devour. May the wrath of nature be upon you for engaging in unnaturality. Repent you aggravated lesbian.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by daveP(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2016
Logically making sense.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by datigbogirl: 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Interesting article.

She wanted a fairy tale life, worked hard to build it but found out that she was kissed by a frog who didn’t turn out to be the Prince she desired. My sympathy would be on the truncation of that dream and really not the nightmare she woke up from. Because she created it with him. And it had its entertainment value for the fans who lapped it all up.
He was still legally married, from reports back then which were either squashed or played down, yet did she ignore the alarm bells and went ahead to marry him “after the traditional introduction”? Was the celebration in far away Dubai just a reception for the introduction perhaps and not the legal nuptials? I stand to be corrected on this?
[size=14pt]It’s the classic case of the gullible girls always falling for the bad guys. And when you ask the question why such girls fall into that trap, they would reply that ‘I thought I could change him. That he would change’. Shiooor! His father could not change him, his mother could not change him but it’s you and your ikebe that will now change him?[/size]

Nothing much to add.

Except that at one time,I suspect some guy who was right for Ms Savage once came into her life...and she turned him down because he was not her type.

Then a guy who was her type.....with some ''query'' in his past comes....and she wants to marry him? Really?

We should stop blaming ladies for having specifications cos everyone on earth does including you....there are specs women want in men which creates attraction and once she doesn't see it she can't do nada with the dude....it's not about being a good guy but being a Man that attracts a woman same way a Man is attracted to Woman....

Of course a woman should marry a good man but I can tell you a woman will rather remain single or marry a bad but strong Man than marry a good but weak Man.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

We should stop blaming ladies for having specifications cos everyone on earth does including you....there are specs women want in men which creates attraction and once she doesn't see it she can't do nada with the dude....it's not about being a good guy but being a Man that attracts a woman same way a Man is attracted to Woman....

Of course a woman should marry a good man but I can tell you a woman will rather remain single or marry a bad but strong Man than marry a good but weak Man.

I have no problem with specs.....but as a single man, sometimes I wonder if I focus too much on specifications and too less on the really important things.....
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MrMandilas: 4:22pm On May 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Are you nobody?

grin

Tiwa may not have been a superstar when she met Teebillz but please let's cut out this whole fuckery of "he made her".. Na ehn teach her how to sing or na ehn create her voice?

Well he should go and find another nobody and make them or he should take himself and make himself.

No wonder even Sauce Kid left the fhucker.
why insult me Mad cow?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by gospi: 5:22pm On May 01, 2016
chronique:
If Tee-Billz was smart,he would have become a "boss major" by now. I can't imagine being married to an artiste of Tiwa's status,and not becoming a major force to reckon with in the industry. He just wasn't able to leverage on what He had(Tiwa),to create a better life for himself and Tiwa.
1 million likes
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MadCow1: 6:49pm On May 01, 2016
MrMandilas:
why insult me Mad cow?

I didn't insult you, I asked if you are Nobody..

It was meant to drive across a point, just because Teebillz played a part in Tiwas career in the earlier stages does not mean she was nobody.

You can say Jumoke was nobody, but you can't say that about Tiwa. Read her history and forget all this hearsay business.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MrMandilas: 8:24pm On May 01, 2016
MadCow1:

I didn't insult you, I asked if you are Nobody..

It was meant to drive across a point, just because Teebillz played a part in Tiwas career in the earlier stages does not mean she was nobody.

You can say Jumoke was nobody, but you can't say that about Tiwa. Read her history and forget all this hearsay business.
Let's drop the fact that everyone is hiding under one name or another in this forum. Do you know if i know these two people that have become the case study to Nigerians,married and unmarried? Anyways,believe what you believed,i know what i know?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MadCow1: 12:18am On May 02, 2016
MrMandilas:
Let's drop the fact that everyone is hiding under one name or another in this forum. Do you know if i know these two people that have become the case study to Nigerians,married and unmarried? Anyways,believe what you believed,i know what i know?

I know them as well.. So?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MrMandilas: 9:54am On May 02, 2016
MadCow1:

I know them as well.. So?
where did Tunji grow up? I mean the area he was born and breed? Let's begin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe Accident: Nigerian Music Executive Survives A Ghastly Car Crash / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.