Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (45210 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Koddedtinz: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
This Charles Novia funny no be small...

But Tee billz.... snitching b*tch nigga, acting like a woman calling out people like tuface and jazzy over allegations he can't even proove.

Pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by dare2differ: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
I can't believe anyone fell for that depression crapundecided
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by zbone(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Jegede's will not like this Novia, you had to bring their name into this mess.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by ijebu2020: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hiaann ths Charles shld just keep quiet and go get a career and life.how can you be writting on peoples life nd issues when u failed in ur own career...even if u go into blogging u will still fail,please leave people alone!
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
The guy can be pummeling the wife every morning and she still would go up on social media to post his picture with words like ‘the only one for me…my lover, my life’. Incredible.
And when you ask the question why such girls fall into that trap, they would reply that ‘I thought I could change him. That he would change’. Shiooor! His father could not change him, his mother could not change him but it’s you and your ikebe that will now change him?
The gods are wise!
She cleaned him out. Finished his ass like he messed up hers the day before.

This is what I learnt from this interview. Dis man get bad mouth o. It shall not be well with banky w & Paul okoye for not throwing him over the bridge themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I am a man but damn women go through a lot, i pray for my sisters every time.

I know what this lady is going through. Marriage is not easy especially when you marry a guy who like to spend too much on fashion and expensive life, live a life that is not true. Once they get broke you are in trouble, and if you are getting money while they are no more getting hmm wahala dey be that. Unless you start accounting for him and give him your ATM. Any day you say NO u can't spend my money like this he will start with ''you want to turn me to your boi boi, you want to control me''. I can't continue typing because I will not stop. most Nigerian men will cheat and turn to accuse you of cheating even when they know you are so faithful. Most women die in silence and pretence because of what people will say but the truth is at the end you are the only one who is in pain and depression.

Honestly. The husband will even kill you so he is free to mess around. If you die he will just remarry so you better pack your bags before he goes and poisons you.

That interviewer was biased, completely unprofessional, unfeeling and unreceptive too. Her posture, the way she phrased questions was sometimes attacking. She made close to no eye contact, her face showed no interest or empathy and she badly worded her questions. Some of the questions were not needed! Very unprofessional! Tiwa did well to even complete the interview.

As for you Teebliz or Teespoon abi wetin dem dey call you, you are a rogue, if you indeed wanted to commit suicide, you should have drank poison in your room jeje....... You are just using publicity stunts to cover up your atrocities. The fact is ''E DEY PAIN YOU BECAUSE TIWA DON BLOCK ALL MEANS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COLLECT HER MONEY, SO YOU RESULTED TO ''I GO FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND ACCUSED TIWA'' .

We men need to respect women! In addition, we men need to also respect ourselves[/size]

If you like color your post with rainbow and enlarge it much as you can. Your opinion remains mediocre

6 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by hpk(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
GJames:
When will Tiwa and this T-billz matter end sef.
Olajumoke matter don end? be patient!!!
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why she kon tie scarf for head like WIDOW??
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by OCTAVO: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
If Tee-Billz was smart,he would have become a "boss major" by now. I can't imagine being married to an artiste of Tiwa's status,and not becoming a major force to reckon with in the industry. He just wasn't able to leverage on what He had(Tiwa),to create a better life for himself and Tiwa.
Very intelligent comment.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
kiss
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]I am a man but damn women go through a lot, i pray for my sisters every time.

I know what this lady is going through. Marriage is not easy especially when you marry a guy who like to spend too much on fashion and expensive life, live a life that is not true. Once they get broke you are in trouble, and if you are getting money while they are no more getting hmm wahala dey be that. Unless you start accounting for him and give him your ATM. Any day you say NO u can't spend my money like this he will start with ''you want to turn me to your boi boi, you want to control me''. I can't continue typing because I will not stop. most Nigerian men will cheat and turn to accuse you of cheating even when they know you are so faithful. Most women die in silence and pretence because of what people will say but the truth is at the end you are the only one who is in pain and depression.

Honestly. The husband will even kill you so he is free to mess around. If you die he will just remarry so you better pack your bags before he goes and poisons you.

That interviewer was biased, completely unprofessional, unfeeling and unreceptive too. Her posture, the way she phrased questions was sometimes attacking. She made close to no eye contact, her face showed no interest or empathy and she badly worded her questions. Some of the questions were not needed! Very unprofessional! Tiwa did well to even complete the interview.

As for you Teebliz or Teespoon abi wetin dem dey call you, you are a rogue, if you indeed wanted to commit suicide, you should have drank poison in your room jeje....... You are just using publicity stunts to cover up your atrocities. The fact is ''E DEY PAIN YOU BECAUSE TIWA DON BLOCK ALL MEANS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COLLECT HER MONEY, SO YOU RESULTED TO ''I GO FAKE SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND ACCUSED TIWA'' .

We men need to respect women! In addition, we men need to also respect ourselves[/size]
kiss
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by calliope(f): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

If you like color your post with rainbow and enlarge it much as you can. Your opinion remains mediocre
ShaTap

4 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MrMandilas: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
pennytration:
Who is Tiwa savage?? Dis is d reason no man wants to marry genevieve nd linda ikeji. With their wealth, dey cant be submissive to their husbands.
This case is different.Tiwa was nobody,the husband[ Bliss] made her somebody and popular then she starts fucking others that matters in the music industry.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by dotcomnamename: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingthreat:

Ntorrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by sarzwizard(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dude’s likely to see any bathtub as a river after he watches that video.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by goldbim(f): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
iykebest1:
pls be my edible catering
grin grin...we are currently out of service.too many clients.(dnt want your tiwa to break my head)

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by bisi16(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Epistle
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MadCow1: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
chronique:
If Tee-Billz was smart,he would have become a "boss major" by now. I can't imagine being married to an artiste of Tiwa's status,and not becoming a major force to reckon with in the industry. He just wasn't able to leverage on what He had(Tiwa),to create a better life for himself and Tiwa.

1 billion likes..
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by lantres000(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
In all honesty Novia is a very Intelligent chap. Tiwa PR was just some junky Sharing same brains with Tiwa. This was same nonsence Deziani did that she quickly went to cut her hair and claimed cancer and then we just let it all slide.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by MadCow1: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
MrMandilas:
This case is different.Tiwa was nobody,the husband[ Bliss] made her somebody and popular then she starts fucking others that matters in the music industry.

Are you nobody?

grin

Tiwa may not have been a superstar when she met Teebillz but please let's cut out this whole fuckery of "he made her".. Na ehn teach her how to sing or na ehn create her voice?

Well he should go and find another nobody and make them or he should take himself and make himself.

No wonder even Sauce Kid left the fhucker.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by kingthreat(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

ShaTap

Is that how you address ur elders?
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Maxcollins042(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oversabi dey worry this Charles self. Tiwa was poyring out her own side of the story and the oversabi was busy detecting irrelevant faults. angry cheesy[color=#000099][/color]Some faded celebs seeking for an opportunity to be relevant in the industry. #mtcheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by goodvision12(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
cornel994:
aha my sojourn for FTC finally paid off...big shout out to all doz still in d labour market. BTW I like minding my business wudnt interfere in anybody marriage wahala so far as it wudnt epp my present condition
na bad condition yu dey
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by link2ok(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Seriously ur brain needs to b checked.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by darlenese(f): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Charles Novia pls check of you have a pocket ! If u do , keep your stu.pid opinion to yourself !

So make she die becos she be celeb! This is a woman that just had a miscarriage and now this, and u are here talking trash?..msheeeeeeew
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Desric(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marriage is not tea party, only those with the experience can tell better. I think the only issue I can deduce here is a case of purely lack of tolerance and understanding. This "I made you, you're broke, I bought diapers" shouldn't even be heard outside coming from two adults who's had a relationship that's blessed with a child. It goes a long way to show how childish their whole dating, relationship and marriage have been. How will they caution their own kids if God forbid they find themselves in this their own situation right now? That means for now they're still immature to be called man and woman. For pulling this publicity stunt I think they've already nailed the coffin on their relationship because coming back will be to make a mockery of who they are.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by stagger: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wedding is for a day, marriage is for a lifetime.

Those who think it is all about marrying in a posh venue in Dubai are in for a very long thing. Some of us have been in the business for years and it is a learning process with lots of sacrifice to be made by both parties for ultimate peace and unity.
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
If Tbillz were a woman, everybody here will call her a runz babe....how is this lazy mofo not a runz babe....the kind whose only asset is their blokos!

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Onezie(f): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:

U jst spoke my mind. Nice one
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by Came: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na true oooo , Tiwa just look like one village witch way tie scarf for head for the video .
Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by smileysmiley(f): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
tommykiwi:
So no other story aside dis Tiwa and husband issue.
you are not being forced to read it, you clearly saw the headline and still decided to click on it so stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga by tpiah11: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
This man is wicked no be small.

See write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.