Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview (44338 Views)

Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by fortunechy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
who she don epp??
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by trappatoni(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
missyge:
I be Tiwa fan but i dont jus like d idea of spreadng deir dirty linen in public...i see it as disgrace to deir personalty.

@ Tiwa, u noticed all dese during ur marriage and still kept quiet?
U ddnt prepare for ur MARRIAGE, you only prepared for WEDDING wch is now over.

Just pray to God for direction.

I sincerely understnd hw u feel.

#ILoveYouPlenty
God bless you for this comment. The key to a successful marital life is know the difference between a wedding and marriage.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Coraje(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
And later now. some people will be bashing Linda Ikeji to get married. Shey you see what the married ones are facing. Are Unmarried people and single parents not far better off?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by ronald4lif(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please where's the Nigerian police force in all this? Why have they not picked up Mr. Balogun for interrogation on his suicide attempt? I'm no legal luminary but I know attempted suicide is a crime and should be punished. The NPF should move swiftly and invite Teebills for questioning.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by arsenal33: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
did Henshaw cheat on her husband too?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by totorimi: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
I am 100% in support of Tiwa's response. This type of husband if you dont tell your own side he and his people will capitalise on that and heap more lies upon lies on the poor girl who's only mistake is to marry a lowlife fellow who lacks proper upbringing. Any African man that can openly insult his father like that certainly doesn't have home training.

Dont forget that the man had quickly deleted the post and lied that his account was hacked, what again do you expect from such a jobless fellow who was stealing from his own wife. Using social media to rant what does that tell you, he is a complete coward, he doesnt deserve the music diva one bit. I can feel the songstress pain when she openly acknowledged that she made a mistake and thats what it is, a monumental one at that.
A man who has kids from different women can never be a responsible man. He thought he has seen a woman that will be making money for him to be posing around without any tangible handwork.
If he wants to jump into lagoon they shouldn't stop him let them leave him let him go ahead and end his miserable life because after this expose by Tiwa he is worth nothing more as a man. He is finished no more posing at the clubs no more driving big cars which he cant not afford.

The Mavin team should please come up with one megablast to finally finish the dullard up for trying to run the mavin crew down for his frustration. People should not confuse self inflicted cocaine damage and call it depression. Who is depressing who here. A man who's got nothing to loose or a successful career woman who's got everything to loose at stake. Her brand image, her career and her growing up child future. That tbliz or whatever he is called is a useless somebody indeed who couldnt handle his wife's success. Such people dont deserve the likes of Tiwa he actually belongs to the ghetto and only a ghetto lady like all them girls that dance nude at night clubs or the ones that hang around the streets at night, not a career woman that knows where she is going. I feel so ashamed as a man that something that calls himself a man will even allow this to come into public view. If Tiwa had posted all that first I would waive it off as a normal female characteristics but a man haba.
Everyday men are going through various degrees of humiliation and emotional torture from their successful wives and women generally whether at home or in the office but then real men don't get cowered. They look beyond the now but rather they remain resolute on their final destination.
Men hustle, men dont depend on their wives rather they leverage on their wife's success to leapfrog to their target objective. The action of this guy makes me wonder how old he is and when you see him in clubs he is like the life of the party, the so called bigboy not knowing that all na wash. This is the characteristics of a spoilt child, children that probably had it all while growing up but lacked basic home training so when the free money stops coming they cant fend for themselves. Tiwa should be grateful that the man didnt harm her in all these drama, because his type would out of jealousy just inflict injury on their wives and call it devils work.
Good riddance to a bad rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Heavance(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Now IcePrince needs to remake his song now o.... Iceprince is the worst affected victim here.

So after the noise and wedding in Dubai, this is what they can come up with in less than 3years of marriage.... I hope these our girls that font think beyond marriage are listening?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 1metre: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fools.... undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
RalphTheToner:
Pls Nairalanders Help Me Beg FREECOCOA To Purchase "PUCCI CLEANSER" gosh the gurl t@t@ dey smell like ROTTEN ASSORTED MEAT.but she'll still cum here and be commenting on others like she aint stinking #OperationNoToStinkingPussies.Cc @IYANGBALI (my main woman).
hahahahahahahaha dis one serious o,so freecocoa na the part 2 of Linda ikeji's Toto. No wonder anytime she pass near our area you go think say soak away burst or vickyrotex dey pack their latrine. I don die. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
So many opinions and BS on this matter o. So Tiwa, should just stand there like suegbe until her brand becomes completely worthless? Is the fact that they wedded in Dubai the cause of their problems, why do people think they need to mention that ?

I suppose going low key is the success to a marriage now. My only issue with that interview was that it was poorly done, that interviewer is such a troll....

May God protect my daughter and nieces from nitwits and faworajas like Tbillz.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by slyrone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
when everything was sweet nobody hear una Tins r now sour una let the whole world know. awon oloriburuku no marriage is perfect, endurance and patience is key. adults Cnt handle themselves. in case u still wanna share ur puna tiwa abeg contact me
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by adbokus(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
misery loves company...
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Ibyno(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
NEXT ONE WEEK, VISIT ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET, U GANNA SEE A HEAD LINE WITH, TIWA FIGHT DIRTY WITH HUSBAND .

TBLLIS ADDICTED TO HARD DRUGS, ETC .
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
l blame u not Kate, when we say no virtuous woman in this country u take it personal. A virtuous woman will soak it all and let it pass, nature has a way of dealing with issues as such. A wise man listens and watch more than he speak.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wu know me? Abeg I just need a cup of tea from any willing mai shayi on NL, rain just fall finish for my area.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by M4gunners: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Imagine the marriage they had.

Both of them are guilty of all the charges brought against them by themselves cheesy
Gbam.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
totorimi:
I am 100% in support of Tiwa's response. This type of husband if you dont tell your own side he and his people will capitalise on that and heap more lies upon lies on the poor girl who's only mistake is to marry a lowlife fellow who lacks proper upbringing. Any African man that can openly insult his father like that certainly doesn't have home training.

Dont forget that the man had quickly deleted the post and lied that his account was hacked, what again do you expect from such a jobless fellow who was stealing from his own wife. Using social media to rant what does that tell you, he is a complete coward, he doesnt deserve the music diva one bit. I can feel the songstress pain when she openly acknowledged that she made a mistake and thats what it is, a monumental one at that.
A man who has kids from different women can never be a responsible man. He thought he has seen a woman that will be making money for him to be posing around without any tangible handwork.
If he wants to jump into lagoon they shouldn't stop him let them leave him let him go ahead and end his miserable life because after this expose by Tiwa he is worth nothing more as a man. He is finished no more posing at the clubs no more driving big cars which he cant not afford.

The Mavin team should please come up with one megablast to finally finish the dullard up for trying to run the mavin crew down for his frustration. People should not confuse self inflicted cocaine damage and call it depression. Who is depressing who here. A man who's got nothing to loose or a successful career woman who's got everything to loose at stake. Her brand image, her career and her growing up child future. That tbliz or whatever he is called is a useless somebody indeed who couldnt handle his wife's success. Such people dont deserve the likes of Tiwa he actually belongs to the ghetto and only a ghetto lady like all them girls that dance nude at night clubs or the ones that hang around the streets at night, not a career woman that knows where she is going. I feel so ashamed as a man that something that calls himself a man will even allow this to come into public view. If Tiwa had posted all that first I would waive it off as a normal female characteristics but a man haba.
Everyday men are going through various degrees of humiliation and emotional torture from their successful wives and women generally whether at home or in the office but then real men don't get cowered. They look beyond the now but rather they remain resolute on their final destination.
Men hustle, men dont depend on their wives rather they leverage on their wife's success to leapfrog to their target objective. The action of this guy makes me wonder how old he is and when you see him in clubs he is like the life of the party, the so called bigboy not knowing that all na wash. This is the characteristics of a spoilt child, children that probably had it all while growing up but lacked basic home training so when the free money stops coming they cant fend for themselves. Tiwa should be grateful that the man didnt harm her in all these drama, because his type would out of jealousy just inflict injury on their wives and call it devils work.
Good riddance to a bad rubbish.
bless you for this comment,I have seen a man who got his family in debt because of his spending habits,they were evicted and had to moved into a one room apartment from a 3 bedroom flat with 4 children,a man that lives above his means is like a sinking ship,if you as the wife don't get out, you will sink with him,every marriage has challenges,but not all are bearable,as bearing will only destroy you completely,from every indication tiwa has more on the line,and her husband knew that,guess he didn't think he could fall any lower until tiwa's interview

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by drnsoha(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Just because you had a failed marriage that you always brag about Kate shouldn't make you wish others should experience same fate. Every marriage goes through hard times, we are only patient and matured not to bring it to the public and sticking to our marriage vows. My advise to Tiwa is to be patient and be ready to forgive and make her marriage work and never again listen to all these team members of #divorced women league because I believe they made her grant that interview. And to we the fans, friend and public let's learn to stay off peoples personal businesses because every council we give to them really counts and 95% of them are negative, devilish and selfish.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by rafabenitez: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anoda bitter,divorced old mama,y wont she support her to divorce,after all her own home is in shambles with no kids or husband,all these our yeye disgraceful yeyebrities,esp d divorced ones among dem are a disgrace to womanhood.nonsense
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by ideylaff: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
herbie27:
Tiwa playing the victim since God knows wen grin

Kate shld mind her business.

Well said. At her age and level of experience you don't openly take sides in a husband and wife issue like this.

What a stupid Move fo her. What's with her latest and new attitude of getting angry or replying back on Social Media.

She's a public figure and needs to exercise some level of restrain

She has less roles theses days so could be boredom or attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by kan12(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
I know that Aunty Linda's case is far better than all dis marry nd quit mad ifols.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 9jatatafo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
9japride:
[color=#990000][/color]

Don't mind them. Though if Tiwa slept with any of those guys b4 she married Teebliss she has no case to answer just assuming. We all do shits one tym in our lives

Of course we all do shits. I believe we will be for a surprise if TeeBliss sex escapade is brought to the open. The guy is just a weak man to me

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by blessingdickson(f): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
pinpinkay:
shey u see teebillz and tiwa, see mama dat cud be us
am very sure Ice Prince will be more disapointed than every other concerned Nigerian,cus this whole messy situation has damaged the lyrics of that song.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
ayodotcom:
Teebliz was jxt immature on dis issue. When he saw he has lost out, he wanted 2 drag his wife into d mud.

#isupporttiwa
Tot uve said dis in other thread?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by eddyslim(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
pinpinkay:
shey u see teebillz and tiwa, see mama dat cud be us
Wonder if Ice Prince still wanna be like them
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Anny85(f): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
it's evident you think through your anus... You mtcheewww quote author=Category1 post=45181562][b][size=13pt][font=serif]wetin consign us with this tiwa family matter na
Small thing tiwa cheat, tiwa cheat like say me no dey even see tiwa black yansh sef...

Me wey be say I be small celebrity grin don see tiwa yansh Taya, na a whole don dorobucci himself no go Don open dat black yansh ?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 9japride(m): 4:59am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=9jatatafo post=45193500]

Of course we all do shits. I believe we be for a surprise if TeeBliss sex escapade is brought to the open. The guy is just a weak man to me[/quo[color=#006600][/color]te]

U r right. One has to b careful d way we expose our partners past because will might b setting dynamite on ous too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.