Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208378 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by trademoore1: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
51 pages.. somethings are best left where they belong..pls take this back to the original section. Who has time to read this tome?
undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ravenna: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alfamann:
Praise be to Satan.

Are you for real? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
lanre316:

It's all in your head, bro. And it seems so real to you alone. I had this "experiential knowledge of christ" when I was a Christian. Now I know it's just a psychological thing that you can find in ANY religion. Eg Allah/Mohammed is real to Muslims too.

Are you certain that there is no God ?

No

So its all on in your head too .
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
So concocted stories now hit Nairaland front page grin grin

A fake pastor becoming an atheist
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul finally this unverified stories told by a God-hater is on the front page of Africa's largest forum grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by deucelaw: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sorry sir, mine is real. am not talking about illusions or psychology or religion. Its nothing a physical brain or imagination can offer. I wont attempt to convince you. But if you have never been there, you may never know. Its another dimension all together.
lanre316:

It's all in your head, bro. And it seems so real to you alone. I had this "experiential knowledge of christ" when I was a Christian. Now I know it's just a psychological thing that you can find in ANY religion. Eg Allah/Mohammed is real to Muslims too.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by crazymommy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
As usual the atheist keeps winning the argument ,why won't they win when my fellow Christians are suppose to tackle the issue raised with biblical fact they will be busy attacking the personality of anyone that does not believe In Christianity,is that how Jesus Christ taught you in the bible??that you should tell anyone that they will go to hell fire if they tell you they do not believe in GOD?? ...they will start using the cliche sentence like "you will rot in hell,on judgement day bla bla"they start acting like GOD gave them the key to hell fire and heaven so they are the ones that know who will go to heaven and who will go to hell fire ,they start acting as if they are not sinners too,u claimed the atheist is a sinner and will go to hell,you yourself as a Christian have you not sinned this year??have you not lied at all this year??have u not stared lustuflly at a woman or man this year??oh u have never sinned before na,if u have never sinned before or you won't commit sin then why did your same bible kept telling you to read Lord's Prayer??why did Jesus keep telling you to seek forgiveness of sin??can someone that is not a sinner or will never sin need forgiveness of sin??he knows sin starts from the heart even before doing it so yes everyone one way or the other has sinned so that means everyone on earth will go to hell fire??that was how one mumu who will keep shouting people will go to hell fire if they do not believe in GOD yet the idiot was sending me pms of how he wants to have a taste of me and inviting someone to a hotel to spend the night with him and I kept asking myself so this idiot engages in premarital sex and he will still be the same person condemning people that they will go to hell because they are sinners...hypocrites!!!!that was how one told me that it is a sin for someone to wear something that is made of gold and I asked her,who created the same gold??is it not your same GOD that created the gold??so if the gold is a sin to wear it then why did he create it??........being a Christian does not mean you should automatically believe you are the most intelligent person on earth and that nobody can give opinion in life anymore except if they are Christians...and one still wonders why sin still keeps increasing despite having more churches and mosques everywhere.......hypocrisy..

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by mecussey(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

This is the problem with christians, they think they have the answers to life. What do you mean by "where I got it all wrong". So you believe you are right and other people searching for the truth are wrong?
You think others are not willing to embrace christianity if it was the truth? Why are you not an Hindu or traditionalist?
Why do you think you have the answers?

Bro...you dont have to call yourself an atheist...the problem i have with christianity and everyother religion is Tradition. If you say there is no God then I will critizise you bc, there is every evidence scientifically and otherwise, that you and your environment were created and that thing that created you is called God.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by kally234: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Your story is not new, over the years there have been many backsliders who got weary of Jesus Christ and walked out on him, the good thing about the christian faith is that Christians will still love you and want you to return to your first love, the fact that you have decided to throw Christ out of the window is not new, Even Judas did same and Jesus did not force him to rethink his decision

Christianity is about a peace with God, there are many who cared nothing for the peace with God and the peace of God
You are not a star by Backsliding, It is unfortunate the modern day social gospel peddled around makes many thik they are, Backsliding is a pathetic state and it is not worth celebrating
especially considering the word of God concerning Backsliding

Lets not even talk about your stance as an atheist, Because the Bible already settled that.

The Holy Bible gave the reason that this post is trying so hard to justify

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1 John 2:19

One could be zealous for Christ, one can work for God so to say but may never have walked with God
That is the reason for many defections these days

Working for God is totally different from working with God
A man can work for God and be frustrated but working with God is a blessed experience and you cannot truly work with God and not work for the kingdom

A genuine experience with Jesus will not make a man celebrate Backsliding, you will even hide you shame and seek the lord
until he restores you

May God in mercy restore you

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by raphieMontella: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
damogul finally this unverified stories told by a God-hater is on the front page of Africa's largest forum grin grin
i can see you're pained!
Here...its helpful

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alaminz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
seee this strange people whats the matter with u to think God dont exist...when u cultivate seed in the ground is it ur father that grow it...or is ur brother that pour rain from the sky... cant u see how beautiful sky is without any piller supporting it... cant u see how the sun and the moon doing their duties... nothing happen without reason....who created them...? cant u think....men u crossed the line... even ur house u are the one who build it u dnt meet it there... or it dints build its self...see useless people.... Astagfirllah...repent
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by crazymommy(f): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alaminz:
seee this strange people whats the matter with u to think God dont exist...when u cultivate seed in the ground is it ur father that grow it...or is ur brother that pour rain from the sky... cant u see how beautiful sky is without any piller supporting it... cant u see how the sun and the moon doing their duties... nothing happen without reason....who created them...? cant u think....men u crossed the line... even ur house u are the one who build it u dnt meet it there... or it dints build its self...see useless people.... Astagfirllah...repent
now the same GOD created the person you just called "useless people"so you are indirectly saying GOD created useless people on earth??you people have turned religion to a joke...a so called religious person calling people useless because they have a different opinion about earth??even if you feel your own opinion is the right one and that they are the ones that are wrong then does that mean you have the right to call them useless??do u know what it means when u say someone GOD created is useless??if someone creates something useless then you are indirectly speaking ill of the person that created them...common sense is not always common

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
kally234:

Your story is not new, over the years there have been many backsliders who got weary of Jesus Christ and walked out on him, the good thing about the christian faith is that Christians will still love you and want you to return to your first love, the fact that you have decided to throw Christ out of the window is not new, Even Judas did same and Jesus did not force him to rethink his decision

Christianity is about a peace with God, there are many who cared nothing for the peace with God and the peace of God
You are not a star by Backsliding, It is unfortunate the modern day social gospel peddled around makes many thik they are, Backsliding is a pathetic state and it is not worth celebrating

Lets not even talk about your stance as an atheist, Because the Bible already settled that.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. 1 John 2:19

One could be zealous for Christ, one can work for God so to say but may never have walked with God

A man can work for God and be frustrated but working with God is a blessed experience and you cannot truly work with God and not work for the kingdom

A genuine experience with Jesus will not make a man celebrate Backsliding, you will even hide you shame and seek the lord
until he restores you

I don't need his useless mercy. Let him use the mercy to feed the those who live in abject poverty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

i can see you're pained!
Here...its helpful

Pained at what

Its rather disappointing . The hatred for God can push many to do stupid things they'll regret later . Like I said yesterday , atheism has the lowest retention rate in the world , its a transitive state in individuals , many who were born in atheist families abandon atheism later in life .
Even on Nairaland , so many people who were once atheists are now Christians / Deists . I can name as many as possible , but how many atheist converts have you seen ? One atheist having 6 or 7 accounts . That does not count

Just like this one https://www.nairaland.com/3299206/exposed-truthman83-lied-deceived-nairalanders

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ChessEnthusiast: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't need his useless mercy. Let him use the mercy to feed the those who live in abject poverty
Epic!
And also use "his mercy" to return the remaining chibok girls in captivity

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by mecussey(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Can you kindly quit stressing yourself?
Now I want to use this guys post to point some things out to the intelligent people here.
1. Notice the words he used all caps for:
-"MR NEW ATHEIST"
-FOOL
Now this is psychology, tho he is doing it subconsciously. He is using the "mr new atheist" tag on me in order to down-size my confidence and make me feel inexperienced or feel I am new so I don't really know what I am saying. Nice tactics there. Always works when preaching. You have to make your target feel they don't know much about life. They have to have little confidence in themselves. This makes it easy for them to listen to the so called "superior" argument you bring.
-he subtly used the word "fool" but he made sure I noticed it by typing it in Caps. This is to further break down my confidence in myself or what I think I know.
Then he finishes with drawing my attention to something that is a threat to me. What lies in wait for me after death. Now this is a very smart move.
Why?
-he feels it would be hard for me to disprove punishment awaiting me after death.
- he is using threats.
- fear of the unknown could make me succumb to his solution (being born again).
These are the essentials.
More of this as we go on.

You have too much knowledge...and it look like it combined with wisdom. This is sorrow and purnishment in disguise, I will advise you to read proverbs and ecclestiatis...in order to free ur brains. My bro you are suffering...i can imagine what your brain calculates every minute.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by crazymommy(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

This is an extremely stupid thing to say . An appeal to emotion fallacy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hopefulLandlord: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

. I can name as many as possible , but how many atheist converts have you seen ? One atheists having 6 or 7 accounts .

good, now login with your KingEbukaNaija and Crazyfinedude account and use them to like this post of yours

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
mecussey:

You have too much knowledge...and it look like it combined with wisdom. This is sorrow and purnishment in disguise, I will advise you to read proverbs and ecclestiatis...in order to free ur brains. My bro you are suffering...i can imagine what your brain calculates every minute.
Seeing supposedly educated people promoting ignorance is really mind bugling. What do you mean by my having "too much" knowledge being a thing of sorrow?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

good, now login with your KingEbukaNaija and Crazyfinedude account and use them to like this post of yours

I dont pose as a new user . But atheists pose as new users . Greet ColdHardTruth for me cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hopefulLandlord: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
crazymommy:
As usual the atheist keeps winning the argument ,why won't they win when my fellow Christians are suppose to tackle the issue raised with biblical fact they will be busy attacking the personality of anyone that does not believe In Christianity,is that how Jesus Christ taught you in the bible??that you should tell anyone that they will go to hell fire if they tell you they do not believe in GOD?? ...they will start using the cliche sentence like "you will rot in hell,on judgement day bla bla"they start acting like GOD gave them the key to hell fire and heaven so they are the ones that know who will go to heaven and who will go to hell fire ,they start acting as if they are not sinners too,u claimed the atheist is a sinner and will go to hell,you yourself as a Christian have you not sinned this year??have you not lied at all this year??have u not stared lustuflly at a woman or man this year??oh u have never sinned before na,if u have never sinned before or you won't commit sin then why did your same bible kept telling you to read Lord's Prayer??why did Jesus keep telling you to seek forgiveness of sin??can someone that is not a sinner or will never sin need forgiveness of sin??he knows sin starts from the heart even before doing it so yes everyone one way or the other has sinned so that means everyone on earth will go to hell fire??that was how one mumu who will keep shouting people will go to hell fire if they do not believe in GOD yet the idiot was sending me pms of how he wants to have a taste of me and inviting someone to a hotel to spend the night with him and I kept asking myself so this idiot engages in premarital sex and he will still be the same person condemning people that they will go to hell because they are sinners...hypocrites!!!!that was how one told me that it is a sin for someone to wear something that is made of gold and I asked her,who created the same gold??is it not your same GOD that created the gold??so if the gold is a sin to wear it then why did he create it??........being a Christian does not mean you should automatically believe you are the most intelligent person on earth and that nobody can give opinion in life anymore except if they are Christians...and one still wonders why sin still keeps increasing despite having more churches and mosques everywhere.......hypocrisy..

interesting!!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Your opinion...goodnight.

Why make an argument you can't defend ? COP OUT
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hopefulLandlord: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont pose as a new user . But atheists pose as new users . Greet ColdHardTruth for me cheesy cheesy wink

its okay to lie as long as you're doing it for Jesus cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

interesting!!

You should ask him/her to provide evidence for her/his story grin grin

hopefullandlord's new account is crazymommy cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

its okay to lie as long as you're doing it for Jesus cheesy

Prove it with a bible verse
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hopefulLandlord: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You should him/her to provide evidence for her/his story grin grin
hopefullandlord's new account is crazymommy cheesy
if it helps your fart smell good

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by topzybabs: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=kally234 post=51248204]

until he restores you

God bless you. You said it all. Until a man could come to the understanding and experience of walking with God, all what he will be doing is just mere activities.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hopefulLandlord: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Epic!
And also use "his mercy" to return the remaining chibok girls in captivity

agreed!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by crazymommy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why make an argument you can't defend ? COP OUT
i love argument with intelligent people....not otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by mecussey(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Seeing supposedly educated people promoting ignorance is really mind bugling. What do you mean by my having "too much" knowledge being a thing of sorrow?

If you have multitasked with ur computer or phone before, you will understand what I meant. You are suffering...find a way to free your brain or divert your brain strenght to productivity. If u dont like religion...be pure in heart and you are safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.