Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? (16330 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Chrisrare: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kaira333:
Are you well at all? undecided
Why did u ask? It seems ur also new here.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by 4thsense: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Even troubles come in different shapes and sizes.

Its difficult because of blood bond. Your family can gather and agree to get him maybe a small biz and see if he can be responsible. Then be praying for him.

If that doesn't work, arrange for any respected and feared person in the community, maybe head of vigillante to pick him up and have dealt with and under a close watch.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by NovusHomo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
My fellow brethren please I need your advice because I don't know what to do to avoid people misinterpreting what my actions might be. My cousins brother is disturbing my mother so much that I feel like shooting him. Since this year alone I have bought 3 phones for my mother which he stole all of them including her money.

My mother is old and cuppled with the accident she had, she now move with clutches. This guy threatens my mother @ any slight provocation from my mother which may be caused by my mother cautioning him not to fight his own mother and beating his sisters. His father had disowned him because of his irresponsibility so the father left his wife under the mercy of the young man. He smokes weed, gamble and stealing. Just yesterday I got a call from home that he carried block to stone my mother when he was asking his own mother for money and his mother started quarreling him and both of them wanted to settle with my mother been a scapegoat.

Please I will like to discipline this boy at least because of my mother but all my plans are negative towards him. I want him to be useful to him self. Please experts in this forum suggests for me the best way to discipline him before he kills my mother oh

"THORN", not "TORN". Unless, of course, your cousin has torn your mother's flesh from her bone. grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by donkross1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Stoned your mum? My friend please shoot his left leg.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by texazzpete(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
What an impotent weakling this OP is.

Someone used a stone to.assault your aged mother and you're here asking for advice. Are you serious?

My friend go and grow some cojones and.get the guy locked up.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by wonderkid619(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oga sir, carry your mommy comot for that house. if you're waiting to discipline that boy, it might be too late oo. God forbid that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Contact17:
How about you send him away to live with another family member for a while? You could talk to him with wisdom or enroll him to learn some skills. How old is this cousin of yours?
Oga he is 21 . Last year he broke into my room and made way with my generator and TV and one of my uncle recovered the stolen items from the buyer my eldest sister asked him what he wants to do hence he says he will not want to further his education? He said he wants to learn hand work. My sister took him to the city and pay for where he will learn the work. Every day he is traveling to the village till the day he stole my sister neighbors phones and that was the end of the work. He stole the phones and head to the village. Another of my uncle who works in Nigeria brewing called him and through their manager employed him as a casual staff my brother after first salary he head to the village that was the end.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fiwasayo:
He's been assaulting his own mother shocked he should be arrested and dealt with,it's like he's been spoiled by his mother,hence she's the one bearing the brunt of it all.
Yes his mother was the cause of the guy bad up bringing
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by derolemode(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi,
jesussaves22 Do you know of necessary evil?
Send the boy to a millitary school like Navy school onne or Millitary school Jaji, he will learn to channel those his excess into something useful for himself and his country
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Skain(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why don't you just take ur mum away from that place.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by derolemode(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi,
jesussaves22 Do you know of necessary evil?
Send the boy to a millitary school like Navy school onne or Millitary school Jaji, he will learn to channel those his excess into something useful for himself and his country.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Skain:
Why don't you just take ur mum away from that place.
Yes on my plan brother.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Engineermbugame(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
My fellow brethren please I need your advice because I don't know what to do to avoid people misinterpreting what my actions might be. My cousins brother is disturbing my mother so much that I feel like shooting him. Since this year alone I have bought 3 phones for my mother which he stole all of them including her money.

My mother is old and cuppled with the accident she had, she now move with clutches. This guy threatens my mother @ any slight provocation from my mother which may be caused by my mother cautioning him not to fight his own mother and beating his sisters. His father had disowned him because of his irresponsibility so the father left his wife under the mercy of the young man. He smokes weed, gamble and stealing. Just yesterday I got a call from home that he carried block to stone my mother when he was asking his own mother for money and his mother started quarreling him and both of them wanted to settle with my mother been a scapegoat.

Please I will like to discipline this boy at least because of my mother but all my plans are negative towards him. I want him to be useful to him self. Please experts in this forum suggests for me the best way to discipline him before he kills my mother oh
i have dsame cousin like urs ,he smoke weed(igboo),steal,infact dsame character like ur broda,execpt beating.wot i suggest u should do is areast him(not police o .i mean sars or army d kind of punishment dey wil give him mayb he wil cool.dat my cousin sturborness pass ur broda own .police dey areast him every weeks.he didnt take police as anything.nah wen sars handle him he later cool small.even use fake result enter army.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by ThePENGENIUS(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
if you're stronger than him, just beat his ass.
If you ain't Strong, just tell him to stop coming to your house.
Or just give the police 100 naira, they will lock him up and throw away the keys
grin grin
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by ThePENGENIUS(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Flog him with the bible
grin grin
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by ogorwyne(f): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by ogorwyne(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jesussaves22, something tells me that if u do anything harsh to that boy he will want to wreck havoc on ur family. He is a bad boy, you don't know how far he has gone. Treat him like a 'frenemy'. Watch him closely, if possible act like a fool to him but with ur eyes wide open. Pls protect your mom o. Be careful with that guy.

Then pray hard. The type that he will be the one to pack his bags on his own and never come back.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Donemmy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
If financial constraint is not a barrier, get him passport to go study in Benin Rep or cameroon & make sure he cross boarder before u turn back. Gendamerie will settle the rest if he try anything stupid. Tnk us later
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by cybriz82(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kidnap him n steal himafter u suceed in doin dat feed him garri frm mrning afternoon n nyt for 2monthz.nobody go tell am to cool down.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by mrbash6113(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
simple.....burn your flesh
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by mytym1: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some people are like that for just pray over it
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nnachuka(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
By first learning how to spell THORN
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by omobaekiti: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
If I understand you very well your mum try to advice him when he goes wrong or fight with his mum? if that be the case your mum should get her priorities right...as for dealing with the young man,oga calm down you have elders in your family and community its better they wade into the matter and find a way out than taking the law into your hands...may you not be a victim this year 2016 oh...prison dey oh.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by chillingbabe: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
pek:
Please, how do you define your cousin's brother?

Abi ooo. His cousin's brother is also his cousin..

Just relocate ur mumsy if u love her or throw ur cousin put of the house..By the way how old are u and ur cousin? Who's older?
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
I'm new here, how do i post a comment??
you just did
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:
How did u post dis one
hahaha lmao lol
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Ranchhoddas: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gaborone:
Is he a fixture as pertains to that house? Simply put, are his legs cemented and affixed to the house that he can't be thrown out?

Someone who smokes weed and all that should be able to sleep under the bridge. These days, seemingly sane and docile people cut their parents to pieces, and here you are entertaining an obviously disturbed young man who threatens your mother.

I don't know sha.
Simple.I no know wetin all these other people dey talk

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
Oga he is 21 . Last year he broke into my room and made way with my generator and TV and one of my uncle recovered the stolen items from the buyer my eldest sister asked him what he wants to do hence he says he will not want to further his education? He said he wants to learn hand work. My sister took him to the city and pay for where he will learn the work. Every day he is traveling to the village till the day he stole my sister neighbors phones and that was the end of the work. He stole the phones and head to the village. Another of my uncle who works in Nigeria brewing called him and through their manager employed him as a casual staff my brother after first salary he head to the village that was the end.
Just 21 and you people can't discipline him? Take him to soldiers and he will change for good. What nonsense! I feel like disciplining this boy.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
chillingbabe:

Abi ooo. His cousin's brother is also his cousin..

Just relocate ur mumsy if u love her or throw ur cousin put of the house..By the way how old are u and ur cousin? Who's older?
He is my small brother bros but you know this indomie generation children how they grow and feel that they are adult. I can beat him very well with out any help. But if any thing happens on the line I may be held responsible so is like using the army, police or SARS is the best thing to do now. My mother will soon move to my private building.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
shogotermies:
take him to Linda's luxury home,am sure he will get some senses when the smell from Linda herself, almost make him dead...

don't take this personal or u get mad.
but don't just get mad,get a lawyer.
FOOL. so many mad idiots roaming on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by upsun: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:

KILL HIM! KILL HIM! Egba Egba
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Skain(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
Yes on my plan brother.

May God help you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! / Can U Do This? With Pix / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.