Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? (16331 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
See d kind of opportunity diz ur cousin dey waste o,beggin him to go further .wen some1 here looking for wo wil train him,cut down all hiz bad frinds.areast him .i pray he wil change o(nah bad gang cause am o)
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by delpee(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
The guy probably needs psychiatric care. It's not only naked and unkempt men on the streets that have mental issues. Being a drug addict (if he is) compounds the situation. Arrange a visit to a psychiatrist if other family members agree. It may do him a world of good. Remember that not everyone who visits Yaba left is really mad. Mental issues come in different forms.

I pray that you're able to move your mum soon. Leave an instruction that he should not be allowed into your premises if he remains the way he is.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by bobkezel(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
There is a new rat poison in town.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Purpletee(f): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
My mother is old and cuppled with the accident she had, she now move with clutches. This guy threatens my mother @ any slight provocation from my mother which may be caused by my mother cautioning him not to fight his own mother and beating his sisters. His father had disowned him because of his irresponsibility so the father left his wife under the mercy of the young man. He smokes weed, gamble and stealing. Just yesterday I got a call from home that he carried block to stone my mother when he was asking his own mother for money and his mother started quarreling him and both of them wanted to settle with my mother been a scapegoat.

such a person shouldn't be near your mum...for goodness sake she is crippled... my candid advice is that you should have him thrown into military guard room for 2 weeks and sent packing.
my brother did same back then,my mum locked him in police net...
his a changed man now, church na him second home.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
The simple truth is that u all contributed to dis, the hand u give to someone is the hand the person will follow u. U pp treated him as a prince, i hv a cousin like dat, dis boy disturbes his father like tomorow no dey, but when i came to stay wit us i showed him the stuff am made of. Am a GENERAL in handling dis kind of people
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by fortunechy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
only one condom could ve prevened him for knowing hw the world luk like.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by fireforfire: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
your cousin is wasted.. just poison him grin

Lucifer spotted. ....
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by fireforfire: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
I'm new here, how do i post a comment??

U hv just done that
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by fireforfire: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
jesussaves22:
Yes his mother was the cause of the guy bad up bringing

How
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by greatbrian(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Its easy. Take the bastard to the nearest army barracks. Let him serve job there. For just a day. The only side effect is. U might need to take him to the hospital from there. U can thank me later. And don't take him to any barracks. Take him too am artillery. I don't kno wia u stay. But ADAB 32 is in akure. (AIR DEFENCE ARTILLERY BRIGADE). Find the nearest artillery closer to u. And hand him over to the MP THANK !ME LATER.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
fireforfire:

How
He was the only son. His father is a transporter he hardly stay @ home so he was trained by his mother who only thought that the best way to train the only son was to allow him do anything he wants as a small boy growing. There was a time I visited them in Benin when they were residing there. Just a day with them I caution the mother to change the way he is training the boy but the woman refuse. Could you imagine that food will be prepared for dinner and the boy then will not eat until midnight when he will woke up and demanded that yam is what he wants to eat, my brothers the mother will start cooking yam by 1am for the boy to eat which parents does this? In fact if that guy dies because of his irresponsibility attitude the blood will be on his mother head. Did I tell you that he goes out and buy what ever he wants for credit and tell the sellers to collect money from his mother and even if the mother don't have it she will go and borrow. Etc
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by elektra(f): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why hasn't he been arrested for all the things he's been stealing?
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Coolgent(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2016
Oga take him to NDLEA they will reconfigure his system and update him with new operating system.
you will thank me later
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by tabontabon: 12:23am On May 01, 2016
If You Have The Means, Relocate Your Mum.
You Trying To Deal With/punish Him May Result In Loss Of Life(s).Someone Under The Influence Of Drugs Has Diminished Reasoning Later Attributed To Devil After The Deed.
jesussaves22:
I have told him about joining the military he refuse and also he is the only son.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
I'm new here, how do i post a comment??
so u still smoke Peruvian weed
grin
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:30am On May 01, 2016
Take him for rehab
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by kick(f): 4:31am On May 01, 2016
You had better report him to the police before he murders someone.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by UKBobo(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2016
Mama cause am. Case Closed.

See it all the time...give pikin anything they desire from birth...by teenage years...Godzilla dey!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by bebu: 6:47am On May 01, 2016
Is like u and ur cousin no dy dsame cult dat is y but i no say make u kill d boy oo but e go help sha
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Taiwo20(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2016
charge him for assault na
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by MurderX: 7:36am On May 01, 2016
Thorn in the Flesh NOT torn
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 8:28am On May 01, 2016
MurderX:
Thorn in the Flesh NOT torn
Noted @ murderX et tal
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Clemsworld(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2016
He will soon become powerful than u in the house. Give him a warning not to embarrass ur mum again. If he does lock him up or summon him at the palace or a respectful member of the family.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2016
First of all, get her out of that place. I mean out of harm's way. Stop thinking of disciplining your cousin while your mum could be in danger.
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by OdenKelechi(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2016
How about u guys disown him too...would do ur world some good cos ppl like dat hardly change
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by Rchrdadrian: 12:36pm On May 01, 2016
Your Cousin brother is highly disturbed and unstable right and from the looks of it you should be scared of what he can do to your mom but there is hope clearly admitting him to school has proven or will prove futile and am guessing he doesn't want to learn a work.... He needs a source of income so he will do anything to get it including going as far as hurting the poor woman.
Here's what you do!
His two major problems is Time and Money
He has too much time to throw around
He lacks funds
This two things are clear recipient for 85% of all evil and atrocities committed by men
So how do you efficiently get this guy on the right side
Try getting a job for him although I don't know how old he is, try getting him to indulge in any Labour that will cut his time spending doing nothing,a computer program for beginners, carpentry, tiles fixing, barking saloon, dish/satellite installation anything at all that he can start doing even if he rejects the idea at first don't give up make him find interest in it like getting him something or promising him if he agrees to, and get the elders of the family of involved by advising him consistently, trust me I have seen people who you would write off instantly become great men through little choice you help them make... And please most importantly never try to threaten, assault or a cost such people in violent ways it is a mistake please if the worst comes to the worst get him to go live with a family member that has lots of members who he obviously can't intimidate, and if he keeps hurting your mom get the police involve let him sign a warrant that no harm comes to your mother through his actions this will do the trick
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by litaninja(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
Thorn....
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by fxstory(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2016
mmmm
Re: My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? by jesussaves22: 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
Rchrdadrian:
Your Cousin brother is highly disturbed and unstable right and from the looks of it you should be scared of what he can do to your mom but there is hope clearly admitting him to school has proven or will prove futile and am guessing he doesn't want to learn a work.... He needs a source of income so he will do anything to get it including going as far as hurting the poor woman.
Here's what you do!
His two major problems is Time and Money
He has too much time to throw around
He lacks funds
This two things are clear recipient for 85% of all evil and atrocities committed by men
So how do you efficiently get this guy on the right side
Try getting a job for him although I don't know how old he is, try getting him to indulge in any Labour that will cut his time spending doing nothing,a computer program for beginners, carpentry, tiles fixing, barking saloon, dish/satellite installation anything at all that he can start doing even if he rejects the idea at first don't give up make him find interest in it like getting him something or promising him if he agrees to, and get the elders of the family of involved by advising him consistently, trust me I have seen people who you would write off instantly become great men through little choice you help them make... And please most importantly never try to threaten, assault or a cost such people in violent ways it is a mistake please if the worst comes to the worst get him to go live with a family member that has lots of members who he obviously can't intimidate, and if he keeps hurting your mom get the police involve let him sign a warrant that no harm comes to your mother through his actions this will do the trick
thanks bro I will do the needful especially the signing of undertaking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! / Can U Do This? With Pix / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.