Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. (2182 Views)

Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? / Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by whogoscam: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
White women are just too beautiful and perfect. Everything about them is OK! No problem. In fact, they were nature's first job! And nature did a perfect job. I'm sure nature had gotten tired when it was time to do african women undecided so nature just did it shaaaa undecided but took its time to do white women kiss

I think it's time I setup my alter.. where I would pray and worship these women as they bring good luck to my life.

White people on Nairaland, you have my 101% Respect
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Silly

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Vinshu(f): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's a good thing you love and respect Caucasian women. I like that. However building an alter, that's not good.
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by whogoscam: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
smiley
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
how often do you worship and adore your mum and sisters?
Why not worship and adore your mum?

Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is with ya'll comin' to a African site with this anti African/Ebony skin woman sentiment.
....Don't ya'll know that's what this site s made of

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
I join u. Can u beleive thier anus smells better than black's pussies

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Greene66: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
What is with ya'll comin' to a African site with this anti African/Ebony skin woman sentiment.

#TeamForeignGirls
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
It's a good thing you love and respect Caucasian women. I like that. However building an alter, that's not good.
girl, they deserve alter, so that those nasty negresses will go and worship them
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Greene66:

#TeamForeignGirls
°What'sup Greene?
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Greene66: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°What'sup Greene?

Hi Valerie smiley

It's been a while
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Vinshu(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
yall:
girl, they deserve alter, so that those nasty negresses will go and worship them

Ok
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Greene66:

Hi Valerie smiley

It's been a while
°A small while.
....Have you meet Audray
...You an her may get on
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
What is with ya'll comin' to [b] a African site with this anti African/Ebony skin woman sentiment.
[/b]
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by namuguibe(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
The OP's self esteem is so low ....... to be precise, 6 feet under the earth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
What is with ya'll comin' to [email]a[/email] African site with this anti African/Ebony skin woman sentiment.
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tobiee:
°•What
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°•What
[email] Shouldn't that be ''an'' ?? [/email]
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tobiee:
Mr teacher, you go about correcting people
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tobiee:
°Likely.
....°•but I don't really care wink tongue
....bye
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Angelberry:
Mr teacher, you go about correcting people
[email] Lol, you go about not typing "thank you", when corrected. [/email]
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°Likely.
....°•but I don't really care wink tongue
....bye
[email] Is "bye" the new "thank you"?

Anyway, you're welcome.
[/email]
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Lol, you go about not typing "thank you", when corrected. [/email]
tongue
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Audray(f): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°A small while. ....Have you meet Audray ...You an her may get on
um...What's happening here?
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Dannidom(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op you can go back to your cage now your break is over
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Audray:
um...What's happening here?
°• I'm tryin' ta facilitate a meeting /possible friendship.
I think Greene66 would like yer supergirl fiction.
So just smile an be nice grin tongue
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Audray(f): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°• I'm tryin' ta facilitate a meeting /possible friendship.
I think Greene66 would like yer supergirl fiction.
So just smile an be nice grin tongue
Wow Cheezy! Look at you being all "matchma-key"! So cute!cheesy. Well i got tired of the fic and took a hiatus....Sort of. Anyways,Did i not spot a #teamforeigngirls# tag on a previous post of her's Cos, Me not foreign 8-) .
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Audray:
Wow Cheezy! Look at you being all "matchma-key"! So cute!cheesy. Well i got tired of the fic and took a hiatus....Sort of. Anyways,Did i not spot a #teamforeigngirls# tag on a previous post of her's Cos, Me not foreign 8-) .
No.
I seriously mean friendship.
I think ya'll could be good listing ear fer each other an support.
I think ya'll could be cool
once Greene stops wavin' that dang #team foreign flag angry
.....Put it doooown Greene
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by PureWays(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
What type of frustration should we call this

You are trying to channel your frustration on the black women by making less of the them prolly because you are too weak, unstable, shallow and immature to date any responsible woman.

You are not making sense man!

If they (women) frustrate you so much, then swear to celibacy or simply w*nk the fvck out of your life..

It's about time ya'll stop this madness (Self Hate). It's not gonna give you the desired satisfaction, you are only creating more problems for the generations to come.
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Audray(f): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:

No.
I seriously mean friendship.
I think ya'll could be good listing ear fer each other an support.
I think ya'll could be cool
once Greene stops wavin' that dang #team foreign flag angry
.....Put it doooown Greene
You sound like Madea now... Okay. SO! Why do you think Greene and i could get along? Have you had any sensible conversation with her? Are YOU friends with her? Is she someone YOU get along with? Or...wait She's gay and i'am gay=We should totally be friends? smiley
Re: I Want To Build An Alter Where I Would Be Worshipping White Women. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Audray:
You sound like Madea now... Okay. SO! Why do you think Greene and i could get along? Have you had any sensible conversation with her? Are YOU friends with her? Is she someone YOU get along with? Or...wait She's gay and i'am gay=We should totally be friends? smiley
Haha! grin
.....I knew this was comin'.

I know that society disapproves of ya'll an it's members can be hateful.
.....I thought it might be good to have someone to share experiences with
Someone who's living it to
Someone who knows exactly what yer going through.
The woman boldly declared herself an didn't shy away, she does that alot
I seen you do that when spoke out
Ya'll should talk,I think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) / Isn't He Beautiful? / Cheating Wife Stuck To Man In An Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.