Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) (46704 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos) / After PDP Rally In Jigawa Indigenes "Disinfect" Dutse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Mutuwa, can you see this blatant lie against your state?

With 21st century media hype,I rarely belive in all this lies,up and till 2019 comes and see who steers the ship.For now,anyone can hold his/her presumptions and thoughts.

My state ,kaduna is really doing good for now.we are still waiting to see how mallam nasiru will navigate the ship. wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Kicked out how?

He has no political relevance @ home because the present governor has thrown him out. Don't you read the papers? And who told you the next president must be from the North or we will have any president @ all after this administration?
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2016
nortcentrallord:

He has no political relevance @ home because the present governor has thrown him out. Don't you read the papers? And who told you the next president must be from the North or we will have any president @ all after this administration?

PDP has zoned that office to the north .Surely you know northcentral is weak when it comes to northern politics.
grin grin grin Any candidate aside Kwankwaso is just a waste of funds
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

PDP has zoned that office to the north .Surely you know northcentral is weak when it comes to northern politics.
grin grin grin Any candidate aside Kwankwaso is just a waste of funds

Ain't nobody talking about NC. If only you understand.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 12:46am On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

You dont even have the moral right to insult the President since you support those that destroy this country for 16 years yet you still want them back. Most of you knows nothing than insulting the president, blaming him for your own personal problems. Your state governors are stealing you blind but you will never criticise them cos you hate the president, his decision affects us all and i will always pray for him. You can port to Cameroon or Ghana then come back in 2019 to use your vote instead of wishing the country evil. Simple
. lots of people claiming Igbo this days its awesome, they can't denied it down their mind if only they can tell them self the truth that ndi Igbo are great, we can't leave without them that's why we don't want to let them go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by amtaken(f): 12:47am On May 01, 2016
Way to go Kano!!!

Everybody is tired of Buhari's failed Government full of archaic policies.

"Change" was a great mistake that needs to be corrected asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Ain't nobody talking about NC. If only you understand.

There's nothing to understand my brother. Anyone aside Kwankwaso is just a waste of resources to me.. Buhari got a very high number of zombies in the north
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 12:56am On May 01, 2016
Orjioorji:
. lots of people claiming Igbo this days its awesome, they can't denied it down their mind if only they can tell them self the truth that ndi Igbo are great, we can't leave without them that's why we don't want to let them go.

Whats this one saying? How is a username= being Ibo? I dont have patience for dumb people. Sorry

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Splinz(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

You will also suffer if he fails, but dont complain when the suffering destroy you. You wish your own country evil cos of hatred for the president that dont even know you exist. What has been happening now that has not been happening before in this country, you were cool with your party for 16 years but hate the President of just a year. May God forgive you.

He's not wishing the country evil because of hatred for Mr. President. He's simply saying that Buhari as an epitome of failure, has already plaqued the country into a disastrous zone. Shey you get?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 1:03am On May 01, 2016
Splinz:

He's not wishing the country evil because of hatred for Mr. President. He's simply saying that Buhari as an epitome of failure, has already plaqued the country into a disastrous zone. Shey you get?

Disastrous zone how? Is there any new thing happening now thats new to us in that country?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ademusiwa11: 1:15am On May 01, 2016
Ffl
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 2:00am On May 01, 2016
Same crowd we saw last year when GEJ went campaigning and was gloating.

Then...smackdown!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Wazobia12(m): 2:00am On May 01, 2016
There is no vacancy in aso rock until buhari leaves or suddenly drops dead and only den will i support the disintegration of this country cos if buhari doesn't succeed in steering this country back to sanity den it just means no one ever can. Infact I will personally spear head the division from my region. And lets even say apc bleeps up so much dey must leave pdp will never get to aso rock again except maybe dey change thier name but if dey remain the pdp all nigerians join to boot out oh tho nigerians have perpetual amnesia am sure pdp stench cant leave so soon even at this the present government is shaky. Highest we vote for kowa or LP but pdp God forbid bad thing rada than pdp please give me biafra.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by banmee(m): 2:39am On May 01, 2016
bejeiodus:
You are very spot on in your assertion. Kwankwaso is the only northern politician with the political clout to take on Buhari in the north. Leaders of the PDP must do their best to woo him back to the party. He is PDP's best bet for the 2019 presidential elections.

If you know what's good for you, you would not support his return even if he offered to pay to come back. Shifting from one political party to another means he has no political ideology which means he cannot be trusted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by trueking: 2:47am On May 01, 2016
What do you expect?, when there is hardship in the land.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:49am On May 01, 2016
Here they come there they go
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by 400billionman: 3:16am On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
The Voodoo is clearing small small,its only a zombie that will experience this level of suffering still come out to shout change or sai baba...if u still thinks PDP is corrupt wait until APC losses election,the kinda evil perpetrated by these men in this 1yr its almost what PDP did in there 16yrs of rule.

grin

They are saints.. Amaethief, Sarathief, Thiefnibu etal..
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by olalat(m): 4:22am On May 01, 2016
Does it mean u people are going to hausa/fulani northan oligarchy or become their slaves by 2019. Just yesterday, all ur leaders were in ekiti and confirm one amala political thug as their futre leader. I think PDP will featur una brother for president ni. Confused people.
ganisucks:
Opposition parties don't win elections, Ruling parties lose elections. The PDP, like a phoenix, has risen out ☀̤̣̈̇f the ashes, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ will take this country back, whether the APC like it or not.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On May 01, 2016
Tufiakwa! I'm done with anything apc or pdp!...it's either another party or i don't vote!
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by olalat(m): 4:38am On May 01, 2016
Leave the noise makers. They make noise from thread to thread forgeting that crowd gathering is nw a business. E go clear for their eyes. Buhari has never implement a single budget, they are calling him failure. Baba will perform. Baba will be returned. Simple.
pre88:
We are returning baba come 2019 God's willing. forget the crowd, they went for the money
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:47am On May 01, 2016
People are starving and they are still having rallies. Rally for what?
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by bakila: 4:55am On May 01, 2016
Sunnynwa:

$ is selling for 320 naira now, it has never happened before in Nigeria.

We generated 0MW of electricity under this regime, it's never happened before.
Point of correction, Electricity workers went on strike and there was no light. Airport workers union in Germany went on strike and Lufthansa could not generate a single seat for departing passengers. Please look at the whole picture and don't misinform other after misleading yourself.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 5:07am On May 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Nice development buh wat bothers me most is how I go knack Leicester City akpako
No shake, Leicester is going down today @ Old Trafford
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 5:10am On May 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.
others are just noisemakers biko

Quote me anywhere
the only person who can challenge buhari in the North is Buhari himself.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tripplephi: 5:11am On May 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 5:15am On May 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.
others are just noisemakers biko

Quote me anywhere
sule lamido too

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by focus7: 5:40am On May 01, 2016
Na today? We more than this before the general election. Op try borrow dictionary from your neighbour to study sometimes though.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2016
Dear South South/South East Friend! Have you really taken time to study the recently released Zoning arrangement of the PDP? Build up to the last general elections, one of your campaign propaganda was that the APC is a Northern and Muslim party whose only agenda is to islamise Nigeria and play ethnic card. You criticise every aspect of the party and tagged your PDP as a National party. Your Generals in the South South and South East massively rigged elections (write results) for your party to have a place in the SE and SS, using Federal might and all institutions connected thereof. Aside, the massive rigging, do you in your heart of heart think PDP would been able to win up to 8 States? Now, your party has zoned all major party positions to the North including the position of the National Chairman which by the scheming of their actors is officially prepared for the current Acting National Chairman, and Chief Boko Haram actor, Ali Modu Sheriff. Looking at the scheme, PDP is planning to transmute Ali Modu Sheriff to their Presidential Candidate in 2019. Dear Friends: what will you campaign on? By the way, Dr Doyin Okupe, a PDP man and former SSA to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan summarises it in a sentence, "No Nigerian Northern politician alive is as popular as Buhari and it will remain so for sometimes." Let me also add that, No PDP man as of now can stand the popularity of the APC, given the spread of the APC, the calibre of politicians in it, the power of incumbency, and of course the perception of Nigerians about the PDP - the party that ruin their country for 16 years. No matter the level of propaganda, President Buhari means well for Nigerians. You have beclouded your sense of reasoning with too much sentiment, but will that stop APC's victory in 2019, NO. What is the voting demographic of the SS and SE to give you this false illusion? Congratulations to the APC in advance.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 01, 2016
banmee:

If you know what's good for you, you would not support his return even if he offered to pay to come back. Shifting from one political party to another means he has no political ideology which means he cannot be trusted.
Is there any Nigerian politician who abides by a political ideology? Our politics is still inchoate and this allows politicians to move about like nomads. Kwankwaso and his colleagues in the new PDP who left to join the APC did so because of the manner the presidential ticket was handed to GEJ without a primary. An act the PDP has admitted led to the party's abysmal outing in the 2015 general elections. Until we have a well developed political system and political parties with deep rooted ideologies, we must accept the fact that our politicians will continue to be mobile....If the PDP wants a quick return to Aso--Rock in 2019, Kwankwaso is the only "vehicle" that can drive them there.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:06am On May 01, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Omenka the evangelist and his 21 followers. You just "changed" your style of comments because of the cluelessness of this government. Well, earning once pay isn't easy even when Tiv's, Idomas's and Igede people are being "cleansed" right in their ancestral land. Its easy to comment from the city though.
This stuff's getting too boring already. I don't take it you are mocking me, you're mocking the dead people and their loved ones alive.

ObinnaIzura, here's what you've been talking about. Most of these guys are just simply useless unto themselves and their societies. Imagine after posing a comment I expect could make any sane mind pause and mull over (because it is simply the truth- you can't pray for the deaths of people you believe could see your dreams come true) even if for a second, all this poster could do is go allllll the way back, bring the Agatu incident into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it. To them "mocking Omenka" would silence him forever.

Can't they even see that this technique has been hugely counterproductive?? Are they so dumb to realise this??

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2016
omenka:
This stuff's getting too boring already. I don't take it you are mocking me, you're mocking the dead people and their loved ones alive.

ObinnaIzura, here's what you've been talking about. Most of these guys are just simply useless unto themselves and their societies. Imagine after posing a comment I expect could make any sane mind pause and mull over (because it is simply the truth- you can't pray for the deaths of people you believe could see your dreams come true) even if for a second, all this poster could do is go allllll the way back, bring the Agatu incident into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it. To them "mocking Omenka" would silence him forever.

Can't they even see that this technique has been hugely counterproductive?? Are they so dumb to realise this??

Smh.
I'm surprised you didn't refer to northcentrallord as Igbo. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.