Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) (46713 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos) / After PDP Rally In Jigawa Indigenes "Disinfect" Dutse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
tuniski:

Since u didn't go to Chad under those u didn't like nor believe in why will anyone leave nigeria cos buhari is a disaster, why? U are enemy of nigeria for your continued support of a monumental failure!

Patriotic nigerians today are wailing, the streets that were scammed by propaganda n lies of buhari/apc are wailing only people like u are still rationalizing failure.

Buhari was expected to be better than the rest n his fans tolerant. However, the fans are simply intolerant like u and buhari a gaffe machine!

Never again will anyone scam nigerians with change mantra without defining what manner of change!
[/s]

Ranting and splashing spit everywhere wont change the fact that he will be your president till 2019. You are the real enemy of this country and people like you will always complain even in the midst of plenty.

You have sworn never to see anything good in your country cos of hatred, you hate your own country just because you are being paid coins to defend rogues. I support my President and will always do, will always pray for him to do better and he will surely succeed.

I am a patriotic Nigerian and not blind by party politics like you kids, Nigeria was not Dubai before he became the President, and we also know he is not a magician.

The only thing you can do is to insult the President and thats all, If you hate our country, kindly leave it for us since the hatred in your heart wont make you see anything good there.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by pre88: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are returning baba come 2019 God's willing. forget the crowd, they went for the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by freemandela4(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
#IWISHNIGERIAWHATIWISHMYSELF. #IWISHTHEPRESIDENTWHATIWISHMYSELF. #IWILLENDURETHESUFFERINGOFTODAYSOASTOENJOYTOMORROW. #NIGERIANSPLEASETHINK. #PLEASEPRAY.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Flashh: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
LoveMachine:

GBAGAM!

My friend common sense is uncommon. They know not what they do but we finna learns them a thing or three.

I don't understand your post.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Surfboard(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
If Shekarau runs for President in 2019, i'll vote for him. Showed in 2011 that he understands a lot of Nigeria's problems and gave good ideas on solving them.m

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by fyneguy: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Now, just a little thing to stair up some deep thoughts:

There are some people who jubilated over news today about BH killing some 30 Fulani herdsmen. They lost all sense of decency as the literally prayed that all Northerners be wiped off the face of the earth. One even says he is willing to contribute in cash and kind to see more of such incidences occur.

Now, these same people are fervent PDP supporters whose utmost desire is to have the party return to the centre. If these pics are authentic, that is surely no mean crowd- something that is common in the North when politicians organise events.

These same PDP supporters would be the ones to come here and post messages excitedly about the size of this crowd and what dangers such massive gathering of party loyalists portend for the ruling party.

One then wonders, where would they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock if these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

Reminisce on that for a second fellas.

Kindly search for picture of the crowd that graced GEJ's campaign in Kano and compare with the votes he polled. You will have a rethink about the effect of the so-called crowd.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
kossyablaze:
Nice development buh wat bothers me most is how I go knack Leicester City akpako
Same thing on my mind Kossy…
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.
others are just noisemakers biko

Quote me anywhere
Well u aint far from the truth but Rabiu kwankwaso's dont have any power beyond Kano

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by urchman3000(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
P.D.P will rise again, .......

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by urchman3000(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
P.D.P will rise again, .......2019.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by brandchambers: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hungry, Vulnerable, Easily manipulable and Ignorant people................What a shame. That's why the mainly demonic Nigerian political class will ever prefer that Nigeria remain like this perpetually. A mere toy in their hands.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by similialayi(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2016
How? undecided
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2016
bejeiodus:
You are very spot on in your assertion. Kwankwaso is the only northern politician with the political clout to take on Buhari in the north. Leaders of the PDP must do their best to woo him back to the party. He is PDP's best bet for the 2019 presidential elections.

Who knows kwankwaso, never heard of him down south, kwankwaso vs Buhari is dead on arrival...
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2016
Flashh:

I don't understand your post.

The premise of wanting all northern people to perish and at the same time banking on their votes is against logic. They havent been taught nor shown the errors of their thought process but in due time we will teach them the correct line of thinking.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by eleko1: 12:02am On May 01, 2016
Pipu deceive. Pipu. If Somebody is deceiving U,dnt deceive urself(Bi won BA n tan e,ma tan ra e) . If Baba Daura abi Nah Bubu unA cal our darling Baba OYoYo cool wink is not running again,We'll follow KoWa Party rather than the Miserable Party.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 12:03am On May 01, 2016
omenka:

There are some people who jubilated over news today about BH killing some 30 Fulani herdsmen. They lost all sense of decency as the literally prayed that all Northerners be wiped off the face of the earth. One even says he is willing to contribute in cash and kind to see more of such incidences occur.

Now, these same people are fervent PDP supporters whose utmost desire is to have the party return to the centre. If these pics are authentic, that is surely no mean crowd- something that is common in the North when politicians organise events.

These same PDP supporters would be the ones to come here and post messages excitedly about the size of this crowd and what dangers such massive gathering of party loyalists portend for the ruling party.

One then wonders, where would they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock if these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

Incoherent always

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by igidaduro: 12:08am On May 01, 2016
Pdp are trying too hard it's just f***ng early
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by mike404(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2016
ANY APC MEMBER WEY HBP KILL THIS NIGHT NA LALASTICLALA CAUSE AM grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by mcdoweller(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2016
APC with their no direction govt. are giving these idiots a chance at coming back.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 01, 2016
LoveMachine:

GBAGAM!

My friend common sense is uncommon. They know not what they do but we finna learns them a thing or three.

Funniest shiit i've read all day

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.
others are just noisemakers biko

Quote me anywhere

Kwankwaso that has been kicked out by his stooge. Rubish. A man who can't run his family can't be a "capo tutti dicapo" boss of bosses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by similialayi(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2016
Hmm undecided
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by chukshaifa: 12:13am On May 01, 2016
na waaah
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by GWMI(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2016
This is great i love it.Once pdp gives its ticket to a northwest candidate, you got APC some problems.Because, with the vice president given to the South east, you have south south with them then there they equals south west votes(i.e south+south east =south west vote).the decider then comes from the north central which can easily swing to pdp with the influece of christian south check it.Pdp is on the lead here.Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2016
Sunnynwa:

$ is selling for 320 naira now, it has never happened before in Nigeria.

We generated 0MW of electricity under this regime, it's never happened before.

Isn't that enough monumental apc/buhari/zombie change? The very reason Nigerians have to change this clueless and directionless government for good.Lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2016
[size=18pt]Anyways 2019 swings........

My consolation remains that the North rules

They have dined with the West & East and can manipulate either of them to compliment the Northern vote.

APC or PDP

The North will always be at the top.

Fulani to be precise

[/size]
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Kwankwaso that has been kicked out by his stooge. Rubish. A man who can't run his family can't be a "capo tutti dicapo" boss of bosses.

Kicked out how?
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by jamiuazeez(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2016
Am not surprise if these happend in kano. And dont be surprise while u see the same people in APC rally its all abt stomach infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2016
omenka:

Omenka the evangelist and his 21 followers. You just "changed" your style of comments because of the cluelessness of this government. Well, earning once pay isn't easy even when Tiv's, Idomas's and Igede people are being "cleansed" right in their ancestral land. Its easy to comment from the city though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by naijamerican: 12:28am On May 01, 2016
Aren't these the same mumus that voted for Buhari in mass last election. Let's just hope there is still a country called Nigeria still left by 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2016
Bimpe29:
Same thing on my mind Kossy…
lol we shall overcome bimpe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.