Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) (46708 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos) / After PDP Rally In Jigawa Indigenes "Disinfect" Dutse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by bakila: 5:04pm On May 01, 2016
Okanokan:

Nope! You are not correct, even a Lizard will defeat Buhari in 2019. However, Pdp has capable hands talk of Mallam Shekarau, Gen Aliyu Gusau, Senator Maikarfi, Sule Lamido, Gov Shema, Aliyu Babangida, Nuhu Ribadu and the irrpresible Ayo Fayose(Conscience of the Nation) and a host of others, too numerous to mention here. Buhari and Apc represent the classical case of how not govern a nation.
Joke of the day. Ribadu was not even on the reserve bench last time he contested. Sule Lamido may have being raped twice by 2019 in Jail. Fayose will be writing 10 reasons to vote Buhari by 2019.
Northerners will ask for account also from those Governors you mentioned.
PDP is on a very long thing UNLESS THEY WILL CONVERT TINUBU AND BUHARI TO PDP, they are on to the future impossible.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by bakila: 5:08pm On May 01, 2016
papiforreal:

you guys are jokers. Kwankwaso popularity is because he is in APC. take that away, he is as good as other Rest of PDP members.
Tell them oh.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
Now, just a little thing to stair up some deep thoughts:

There are some people who jubilated over news today about BH killing some 30 Fulani herdsmen. They lost all sense of decency as the literally prayed that all Northerners be wiped off the face of the earth. One even says he is willing to contribute in cash and kind to see more of such incidences occur.

Now, these same people are fervent PDP supporters whose utmost desire is to have the party return to the centre. If these pics are authentic, that is surely no mean crowd- something that is common in the North when politicians organise events.

These same PDP supporters would be the ones to come here and post messages excitedly about the size of this crowd and what dangers such massive gathering of party loyalists portend for the ruling party.

One then wonders, where would they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock if these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

Reminisce on that for a second fellas.

See (comment below) when this impudent hypocrite was bubbling on hate for Nigeria and the occupant of the office of Nigeria's President.

What authority do you have to complain on peoples opinions, let alone disparage them.

A typical zombie, pretending to be patriotic when in essence he was/is worse than saboteurs.

omenka:
"The previously notorious Lagos-Ore- Benin motorway has been repaired and I personally supplied photographic evidence of that FEAT on Social Media"

Indeed, our greatest problem in Nigeria is not corruption but celebration of mediocrity just as Femke Van Zeijl said recently.

How can one term reconstructing a road 'feat'

Lord please, come to our rescue. This is just too damn much.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by MentalCase(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2016
They're goats undecided
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:
The Voodoo is clearing small small,its only a zombie that will experience this level of suffering still come out to shout change or sai baba...if u still thinks PDP is corrupt wait until APC losses election,the kinda evil perpetrated by these men in this 1yr its almost what PDP did in there 16yrs of rule.
My brother, you got the likes, well played lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by marv1: 1:50am On May 02, 2016
Is it because u want a quick fix of nigeria problems that u are wailing and insuting Pmb. Nigeria has a gross systemic error and that is what we are suffering today. Last govt was already borrowing to pay salaries b4 they left. U could imagine what would have happened now if they had won the election. Dollar was already skyrocking b4 handover to new govt last year, nnpc was completely rotten with shady deals and scams b4 now etc. In all these budget has not been passed by ur heroes in the senate and yet u want miracle in nigeria over night within a yr. I am not taking excuse for anybody but we have to give them time to deliver. Give them like two yrs, after passing burget of two yrs then i will take them up and not nonsence ranting. Even in usa it took Obama 2yrs to get his footing.
tuniski:

Since u didn't go to Chad under those u didn't like nor believe in why will anyone leave nigeria cos buhari is a disaster, why? U are enemy of nigeria for your continued support of a monumental failure!

Patriotic nigerians today are wailing, the streets that were scammed by propaganda n lies of buhari/apc are wailing only people like u are still rationalizing failure.

Buhari was expected to be better than the rest n his fans tolerant. However, the fans are simply intolerant like u and buhari a gaffe machine!

Never again will anyone scam nigerians with change mantra without defining what manner of change!
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 8:44am On May 02, 2016
marv1:
Is it because u want a quick fix of nigeria problems that u are wailing and insuting Pmb. Nigeria has a gross systemic error and that is what we are suffering today. Last govt was already borrowing to pay salaries b4 they left. U could imagine what would have happened now if they had won the election. Dollar was already skyrocking b4 handover to new govt last year, nnpc was completely rotten with shady deals and scams b4 now etc. In all these budget has not been passed by ur heroes in the senate and yet u want miracle in nigeria over night within a yr. I am not taking excuse for anybody but we have to give them time to deliver. Give them like two yrs, after passing burget of two yrs then i will take them up and not nonsence ranting. Even in usa it took Obama 2yrs to get his footing.
Pls what are they doing, that makes u feel in 2yrs time things will be better? Don't tell me they are fighting corruption cos I am not gullible. I am waiting.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by wxyz1: 8:52am On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Now, just a little thing to stair up some deep thoughts:

There are some people who jubilated over news today about BH killing some 30 Fulani herdsmen. They lost all sense of decency as the literally prayed that all Northerners be wiped off the face of the earth. One even says he is willing to contribute in cash and kind to see more of such incidences occur.

Now, these same people are fervent PDP supporters whose utmost desire is to have the party return to the centre. If these pics are authentic, that is surely no mean crowd- something that is common in the North when politicians organise events.

These same PDP supporters would be the ones to come here and post messages excitedly about the size of this crowd and what dangers such massive gathering of party loyalists portend for the ruling party.

One then wonders, where would they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock if these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

Reminisce on that for a second fellas.
what are you trying to say?
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by marv1: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
U wait till that time. Nigeria problems are enomous and have been there over the yrs. It will not just disapear in one yr like a magic. Remember budget has not been passed. We must be sincere. Our legislators and judiciary are not helping us. 'Don't tell me they are fighting corruption cos I am not gullible' U think that corruption is not our problem.? Too bad if u think so. Fighting corruption may take any form for now. I believe with time it will improve. If not for the anti-corruption, a lot of billions that has been recovered will not be there. U would not have known that ur heros and god-fathers really looted this country dry with billions flying into their different private accounts. Let the witch-hunt continue even when an opposition party gets to power. If u are sincere answer this question. Where were u when previous fed govt was begging for loan to pay salaries even when some senior civil servants are stupediously mega rich illegaly and what did u think?.
tuniski:

Pls what are they doing, that makes u feel in 2yrs time things will be better? Don't tell me they are fighting corruption cos I am not gullible. I am waiting.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 10:33am On May 02, 2016
marv1:
U wait till that time. Nigeria problems are enomous and have been there over the yrs. It will not just disapear in one yr like a magic. Remember budget has not been passed. We must be sincere. Our legislators and judiciary are not helping us. 'Don't tell me they are fighting corruption cos I am not gullible' U think that corruption is not our problem.? Too bad if u think so. Fighting corruption may take any form for now. I believe with time it will improve. If not for the anti-corruption, a lot of billions that has been recovered will not be there. U would not have known that ur heros and god-fathers really looted this country dry with billions flying into their different private accounts. Let the witch-hunt continue even when an opposition party gets to power. If u are sincere answer this question. Where were u when previous fed govt was begging for loan to pay salaries even when some senior civil servants are stupediously mega rich illegaly and what did u think?.

Naive! What have they recovered? Is it a new thing recovering looted funds it has been ongoing b4 apc/buhari. More so, fighting corruption is not a policy or achievement but, an audit process. The noise about it is politics and propaganda. By the way, without Activities there won't be corruption perse. The budget of corruption is about to be passed as an official seal on corruption.

Now that U 'know' that money was stolen, how has that make your life better?
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by marv1: 12:26pm On May 02, 2016
U could not even answer my question that shows how insincere u are. 'More so, fighting corruption is not a policy or achievement but, an audit process.' But it is a starting process. If the audit process is compromised and corrupt what will u do as a person? 'What have they recovered? Is it a new thing recovering looted funds it has been ongoing b4 apc/buhari'. Yes abacha loot has been returned but nothing of this dimension has ever happened b4 in nigeria. U can call it propaganda or anything u like. God wll disgrace and judge every enemy of nigeria one after the other. Thats why i salute this govt for the political will to do this. People like u will not be happy because u have benefited from corruption. If with all the grand stealing and looting that came as revelations yet U can not see who ur real enermies are then u must be one those people that benèfited from the looting and u are part of enemy of nigeria.
tuniski:

Naive! What have they recovered? Is it a new thing recovering looted funds it has been ongoing b4 apc/buhari. More so, fighting corruption is not a policy or achievement but, an audit process. The noise about it is politics and propaganda. By the way, without Activities there won't be corruption perse. The budget of corruption is about to be passed as an official seal on corruption.
Now that U 'know' that money was stolen, how has that make your life better?
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 2:09pm On May 02, 2016
marv1:
U could not even answer my question that shows how insincere u are. 'More so, fighting corruption is not a policy or achievement but, an audit process.' But it is a starting process. If the audit process is compromised and corrupt what will u do as a person? 'What have they recovered? Is it a new thing recovering looted funds it has been ongoing b4 apc/buhari'. Yes abacha loot has been returned but nothing of this dimension has ever happened b4 in nigeria. U can call it propaganda or anything u like. God wll disgrace and judge every enemy of nigeria one after the other. Thats why i salute this govt for the political will to do this. People like u will not be happy because u have benefited from corruption. If with all the grand stealing and looting that came as revelations yet U can not see who ur real enermies are then u must be one those people that benèfited from the looting and u are part of enemy of nigeria.
Pls how much has been recovered? U sound. As if u are the one keeping the money. 'recovered'. Smh
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by marv1: 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
U have not answered my question. If u know how much, are u the one that will spend it. Dont be ridiculous. So because u dont know how much that is why u dont believe money has been recovered. Pls spare me of this no sense arguement.
tuniski:

Pls how much has been recovered? U sound. As if u are the one keeping the money. 'recovered'. Smh
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by marv1: 4:39pm On May 02, 2016
U have not answered my question. If u know how much, are u the one that will spend it. Dont be ridiculous. So because u dont know how much that is why u dont believe money has been recovered. Pls spare me of this non sense arguement.
tuniski:

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by senior123: 5:10pm On May 02, 2016
ganisucks:
Opposition parties don't win elections, Ruling parties lose elections. The PDP, like a phoenix, has risen out ☀̤̣̈̇f the ashes, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ will take this country back, whether the APC like it or not.

U GUYS SEEM TO THINK THIS WAR IS BTW APC AND PDP. EVEN IF APC FAILS, WE WILL BOOT THEM OUT. BE REST ASSURED, AND QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, NIGERIANS WILL NEVER VOTE PDP INTO POWER AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY. ALL OUR DEAD INSTITUTIONS AND INTERNATIONAL SHAME OF 2ND CLASS LOW LIFE CITIZENS DAT PDP MADE US GO TRU FOR 16 YRS. U GUYS SHOULD FORGET IT.

WHETHER OR NOT APC WINS, PDP IS NOT WINING. I CAN ASSURE U. THE PROBLEM IS PDP IS STILL ASSIGNING CANDIDATES BASED ON NORTH LOVES DIS ONE, SOUTH LOVES DAT 1, NIGERIANS R INTERESTED IN COMPETENCE, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPERENCY AND PROSPERITY. WE R NOT INTERESTED IN MISCRANTS DESTROYING OUR SYSTEMS AND INSTITUTIONS TO MOVE ABROAD WITH OUR MONEY.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by senior123: 5:13pm On May 02, 2016
marv1:
U have not answered my question. If u know how much, are u the one that will spend it. Dont be ridiculous. So because u dont know how much that is why u dont believe money has been recovered. Pls spare me of this non sense arguement.

PMB ANNOUNCED THIS OVER N2 TRILLION
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
marv1:

I don't blame u cos u are where they want u to be simply emotional! Unless and until they can tell us how much and from whom they have recovered them, it remains tales by moonlight!

Bunch of clowns and their fans. If the spending doesn't concerns u why are u celebrating a secret recovery? Smh for you.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
senior123:

PMB ANNOUNCED THIS OVER N2 TRILLION

PMB doesn't get it with TSA he kept misinforming citizens of a mop up in excess of 3trillion. There is no such money the only money of govt is what they share monthly via FAAC.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
senior123:

U GUYS SEEM TO THINK THIS WAR IS BTW APC AND PDP. EVEN IF APC FAILS, WE WILL BOOT THEM OUT. BE REST ASSURED, AND QUOTE ME ANYWHERE, NIGERIANS WILL NEVER VOTE PDP INTO POWER AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY. ALL OUR DEAD INSTITUTIONS AND INTERNATIONAL SHAME OF 2ND CLASS LOW LIFE CITIZENS DAT PDP MADE US GO TRU FOR 16 YRS. U GUYS SHOULD FORGET IT.

WHETHER OR NOT APC WINS, PDP IS NOT WINING. I CAN ASSURE U. THE PROBLEM IS PDP IS STILL ASSIGNING CANDIDATES BASED ON NORTH LOVES DIS ONE, SOUTH LOVES DAT 1, NIGERIANS R INTERESTED IN COMPETENCE, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPERENCY AND PROSPERITY. WE R NOT INTERESTED IN MISCRANTS DESTROYING OUR SYSTEMS AND INSTITUTIONS TO MOVE ABROAD WITH OUR MONEY.

U Are only speaking for yourself and your opinion is only an opinion. Just watch as pdp returns to power at the centre.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Balkan(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.
others are just noisemakers biko

Quote me anywhere
are you really Sam Daddy
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2016
Balkan:
are you really Sam Daddy
Nope Bro just giving him my support
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by senior123: 6:03pm On May 02, 2016
tuniski:

U Are only speaking for yourself and your opinion is only an opinion. Just watch as pdp returns to power at the centre.

nope i assure u i am speaking for nigerians. Even now in dis APC govt, on my street wen pple complain dey still complain about pdp's hopelessness. Ppple r more angry with PDP and have heavy hearts towards PDP for wat dey did 2 us. U pple still tink it is about power n office. Nigerians have been betrayed and let down by PDP. We were robbed and made to live in destotution and poverty 4 d benefit of a few evil men. U think Nigerians r foolish bag of rice citizens of 10 years ago? Wake up. Nigerians voted PDP out... If APC does not perform, d truth is any other party that contests in 2019 will win. And if non contest den APC will remain.

Outside ur political elitism and delusions, this is d thought of d everyday Nigerian on d street.

That as mosquito bites me, i remember dieziane, Metuh, Saraki and i get angry all over again. That is d reality. PDP Can only win if they somehow get Northerners to forgive Sherrif for his betrayal dat led to their extermination by Boko Haram and then get them to hate PMB. Long Shot.

Then they have to get SW on their side. Not happening, we all know this. Especially Lagos, it has never been and will never be PDP. The middle-belt we know will go wherever d North and SW goes.

The only reason y PDP won all those years was bcoz they have Northern support, but every1 is simply tired of u guys. Even this mosquito and hunger is better dan PDP rule.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
senior123:

nope i assure u i am speaking for nigerians. Even now in dis APC govt, on my street wen pple complain dey still complain about pdp's hopelessness. Ppple r more angry with PDP and have heavy hearts towards PDP for wat dey did 2 us. U pple still tink it is about power n office. Nigerians have been betrayed and let down by PDP. We were robbed and made to live in destotution and poverty 4 d benefit of a few evil men. U think Nigerians r foolish bag of rice citizens of 10 years ago? Wake up. Nigerians voted PDP out... If APC does not perform, d truth is any other party that contests in 2019 will win. And if non contest den APC will remain.

Outside ur political elitism and delusions, this is d thought of d everyday Nigerian on d street.

That as mosquito bites me, i remember dieziane, Metuh, Saraki and i get angry all over again. That is d reality. PDP Can only win if they somehow get Northerners to forgive Sherrif for his betrayal dat led to their extermination by Boko Haram and then get them to hate PMB. Long Shot.

Then they have to get SW on their side. Not happening, we all know this. Especially Lagos, it has never been and will never be PDP. The middle-belt we know will go wherever d North and SW goes.

The only reason y PDP won all those years was bcoz they have Northern support, but every1 is simply tired of u guys. Even this mosquito and hunger is better dan PDP rule.

Your place is tinubu's yoruba. Keep deluding yourself u hear I can't help u.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Balkan(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Nope Bro just giving him my support
he is my man too
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by marv1: 8:54pm On May 02, 2016
U did not know that that one of the top air force man returned 2.5 billion and several others. I am not been emotional but u are a pesimist who does believe in anything in this govt.
tuniski:

I don't blame u cos u are where they want u to be simply emotional! Unless and until they can tell us how much and from whom they have recovered them, it remains tales by moonlight!

Bunch of clowns and their fans. If the spending doesn't concerns u why are u celebrating a secret recovery? Smh for you.
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Amanwulu1(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2016
I see! Methusela cum wise king solomon. So ur sensibleness didn't tell u dat when somebody does not have time it means he is busy wit more productive things? I don't blame u, u're detached frm d reality on ground due to d fact u still live off ur parents. When u grow up n begin to live off ur labour n begin to make decision on ur own I'll begin to take u serious. I only drew ur attention to a post dat u didn't understand n u begin to manifest ur lack of self control by insult on a faceless forum. U jst proved d saying dat wen u correct a fool he will hate u. I'll come back when I'm free to see ur further insult bc I knw u don't hv any other work
ObinnaIzuora:

Senseless kid, you have nothing sensible to say since your empty brain is filled with dust. Swerve and go meet your fellow ill-mannered kids. Mschew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.