Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) (46677 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos) / After PDP Rally In Jigawa Indigenes "Disinfect" Dutse (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
(photo) Kano Residence Turnout Massively For PDP

It was not a surprise that People Democratic Party had a massive turnout of people at its rally held in Kano State(one of the ruling party northern stronghold). Many of those present are people who are feed up of the current administration change mantra, while some might have lost total hope in this government some people still remain optimistic that Nigeria can still be better.

when some people where asked why they turn up for the rally, the claimed they are just tired of this present government and they are ready to do anything to kick them out come 2019, the change must happen again in 2019 said one of those present at the rally.
see picture below

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice development buh wat bothers me most is how I go knack Leicester City akpako

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.
others are just noisemakers biko

Quote me anywhere

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Samunique(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Whatever will remove this incompetent administration from power has my total backing!!!!

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Now, just a little thing to stair up some deep thoughts:

There are some people who jubilated over news today about BH killing some 30 Fulani herdsmen. They lost all sense of decency as the literally prayed that all Northerners be wiped off the face of the earth. One even says he is willing to contribute in cash and kind to see more of such incidences occur.

Now, these same people are fervent PDP supporters whose utmost desire is to have the party return to the centre. If these pics are authentic, that is surely no mean crowd- something that is common in the North when politicians organise events.

These same PDP supporters would be the ones to come here and post messages excitedly about the size of this crowd and what dangers such massive gathering of party loyalists portend for the ruling party.

One then wonders, where would they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock if these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

Reminisce on that for a second fellas.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mutuwa, can you see this blatant lie against your state?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The only person who can give PMB little headache in the north remains Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Quote me anywhere
You are very spot on in your assertion. Kwankwaso is the only northern politician with the political clout to take on Buhari in the north. Leaders of the PDP must do their best to woo him back to the party. He is PDP's best bet for the 2019 presidential elections.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:

There are some people who jubilated over news today about BH killing some 30 Fulani herdsmen. They lost all sense of decency as the literally prayed that all Northerners be wiped off the face of the earth. One even says he is willing to contribute in cash and kind to see more of such incidences occur.

Now, these same people are fervent PDP supporters whose utmost desire is to have the party return to the centre. If these pics are authentic, that is surely no mean crowd- something that is common in the North when politicians organise events.

These same PDP supporters would be the ones to come here and post messages excitedly about the size of this crowd and what dangers such massive gathering of party loyalists portend for the ruling party.

One then wonders, where would they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock is these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

GBAGAM!

My friend common sense is uncommon. They know not what they do but we finna learns them a thing or three.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ki02020(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Quote me anywhere

Chill bro

If baba can meet up with expectations in the next two years...even kwankwaso will be like a leaner

I worry less about PDP so long baba can perform

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by mofayodeyahoo: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
This people you see here will be there for APC if APC is having campaign tomorow,... kwakwanso still eyein presidence insultin jonathan, asking southwester to shut up, better field in saraki ko elrufai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
ki02020:

Chill bro

If baba can meet up with expectations in the next two years...even kwankwaso will be like a leaner

I worry less about PDP so long baba can perform
Baba is already a disaster! His best bet is to become a failure which is the son of disaster!

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by youngeagle(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Voodoo is clearing small small,its only a zombie that will experience this level of suffering still come out to shout change or sai baba...if u still thinks PDP is corrupt wait until APC losses election,the kinda evil perpetrated by these men in this 1yr its almost what PDP did in there 16yrs of rule.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by modath(f): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
....... they get such crowds from to put thumbprints on ballots to ensure PDP gets back in Aso Rock is these people are exterminated as you desire to have them??

See yasef, you "scold" me for dis kain tinz oo. cheesy

On Topic,

Shekarau couldn't win his PU let alone his ward last time when they had the financial war chest.

Kwankwanso had to retreat fast & fall in line when kano people turned against him & his kwakwansiyya movt simply because Ganduje claimed he was antagonising Buhari.. Same kwankwanso in 2011 as a PDP member had PMB's image on his poster & urged the people to vote PDP only in the governorship but go with CPC in the presidential...

"Fulani herdsmen" has been turned into a political tool like they did BH, Goodluck getting votes from them (Pun fully intended)

A conned person isn't a fool, it is the the person who deliberately lives in self delusion that is a mumu of life!!!!

Doyin Okupe already called it : "No northern politician can match Bubu in the north" , people can however continue to drink Fayose & Ali Shekau's crazy juice... smiley

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
tuniski:

Baba is already a disaster! His best bet is to become a failure which is the son of disaster!

You will also suffer if he fails, but dont complain when the suffering destroy you. You wish your own country evil cos of hatred for the president that dont even know you exist. What has been happening now that has not been happening before in this country, you were cool with your party for 16 years but hate the President of just a year. May God forgive you.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Opposition parties don't win elections, Ruling parties lose elections. The PDP, like a phoenix, has risen out ☀̤̣̈̇f the ashes, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ will take this country back, whether the APC like it or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

You will also suffer if he fails, but dont complain when the suffering destroy you. You wish your own country evil cos of hatred for the president that dont even know you exist. What has been happening now that has not been happening before in this country, you were cool with your party for 16 years but hate the President of just a year. May God forgive you.
Lies from the pit ☀̤̣̈̇f hell. If Bubu fails, it will be him, his family, APC, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ with 12million zombies that failed. This country is bigger than everyone, including Emperor Buhari. Soldier come, Soldier go, barracks remain the same

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

U just confirmed why buhari is a disaster, he doesn't know citizens exist except those he knows by name n face. Shior!!!

The streets are already suffering for his ineptitude and I am not insulated from the hardship perhaps, u are!

What the streets are seeking is a quick end to this disaster which still sadly has 3yrs more! Wake up bro and stop making excuses for this scam of a people like never before!

Sai baba kai wahala da ga agatu aar sokoto!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by fiizznation: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Well the people of kano don't do party politics especially at the state level. They normally fellow the candidate's personally and that's why a person like kwankwaso was able to win governorship elections twice under PDP while the current governor won as a APC candidate. So I don't think there is anything surprising here for some of us who understood kano and northern politics

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
ganisucks:

Lies from the pit ☀̤̣̈̇f hell. If Bubu fails, it will be him, his family, APC, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ with 12million zombies that failed. This country is bigger than everyone, including Emperor Buhari. Soldier come, Soldier go, barracks remain the same

You are already a failure, since you want your own president to fail. He is your president but you can go hang yourself if you dont like it, most of you kids can only rant online. The President wont queue for fuel, he wont even sleep in the dark. Abeg continue with your pointing of fingers while the rest 4 directs to you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
tuniski:

U just confirmed why buhari is a disaster, he doesn't know citizens exist except those he knows by name n face. Shior!!!

The streets are already suffering for his ineptitude and I am not insulated from the hardship perhaps, u are!

What the streets are seeking is a quick end to this disaster which still sadly has 3yrs more! Wake up bro and stop making excuses for this scam of a people like never before!

Sai baba kai wahala da ga agatu aar sokoto!
[/s]

You dont even have the moral right to insult the President since you support those that destroy this country for 16 years yet you still want them back. Most of you knows nothing than insulting the president, blaming him for your own personal problems. Your state governors are stealing you blind but you will never criticise them cos you hate the president, his decision affects us all and i will always pray for him. You can port to Cameroon or Ghana then come back in 2019 to use your vote instead of wishing the country evil. Simple

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
I believe this is photoshop, this cant be real according to the zombies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Quote me anywhere
Joker!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tuniski: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

You dont even have the moral right to insult the President since you support those that destroy this country for 16 years yet you still want them back. Most of you knows nothing than insulting the president, blaming him for your own personal problems. Your state governors are stealing you blind but you will never criticise them cos you hate the president, his decision affects us all and i will always pray for him. You can port to Cameroon or Ghana then come back in 2019 to use your vote instead of wishing the country evil. Simple
Since u didn't go to Chad under those u didn't like nor believe in why will anyone leave nigeria cos buhari is a disaster, why? U are enemy of nigeria for your continued support of a monumental failure!

Patriotic nigerians today are wailing, the streets that were scammed by propaganda n lies of buhari/apc are wailing only people like u are still rationalizing failure.

Buhari was expected to be better than the rest n his fans tolerant. However, the fans are simply intolerant like u and buhari a gaffe machine!

Never again will anyone scam nigerians with change mantra without defining what manner of change!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Sunnynwa: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

$ is selling for 320 naira now, it has never happened before in Nigeria.

We generated 0MW of electricity under this regime, it's never happened before.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
PDP!!! Power to the people. Almost all the criminals that destroyed PDP have defected to apc.

Kano residents now be like "enough is enough" oya make una come collect una brooms.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by ObinnaIzuora: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sunnynwa:

$ is selling for 320 naira now, it has never happened before in Nigeria.

We generated 0MW of electricity under this regime, it's never happened before.

Sunnybobo, I cant waste my time on you. You are a famous bigot/troll here, sorry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fi-di-fi
Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
dem don go buy crowd again, yeye party giving demselve false hope

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by epospiky(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
By change you have come and onto change you shall return.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by cybug: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
I see Kwankwaso defecting to PDP soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) by tammie24: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
PDP in kano?
Their baba don really disappoint them

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.