Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 (831 Views)

He Has Another Girlfriend,how Do I Make Him Choose Me? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 by Punchvibe(m): 12:47am On May 01, 2016

Write her a love note. A written note shows her that you care enough to share your feelings with her. Make sure it is handwritten; don’t type and print a note! Here are some starters:
“I’ve been thinking about you all day…”
“I wish I could be there with you, but this note will have to do…”
“I can’t wait until I see you next…”
Place the note where it will have the most impact. Ideally, finding the note should be a surprise. For example, if you know she has to read certain pages of a book for school, place it between those pages. If you are sleeping together, write a note on the bathroom mirror with soap, or place a love note on her nightstand.
http://www.thepunchvibe.com/2016/04/30/show-girlfriend-much-care-guys-method-2/
Re: How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 by Peacetemi: 12:56am On May 01, 2016
Nice but darris some telemundo something
Re: How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 by finalboss1(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 by Olasco93: 1:27am On May 01, 2016
Very correct at OP.
At least lets be romantic in that aspect too; not the "Hi" and "Hello" slang that is a norm on Facebook, Whatsapp and even 2go...
Re: How To Show Your Girlfriend How Much You Care (for Guys) METHOD 2 by Danfuster(m): 3:30am On May 01, 2016
it's useless if she's insensitive to know she has/need to return the gesture...typical of Naija babes

(1) (Reply)

Hot Spots In Abuja / What's Your take? (photo) / Assistance Needed Urgently By Obiora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.