Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (6433 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Amen , so how did you do it ? When did you realise that you were an incarnation ? Don't you think it's an infernal manipulation from the devil ?
A negative entity can only deceive you, to the extent your heart is consistent with his nature.

I did not know the Truth behind reincarnation by having access to my past. That came long after. Nobody should hold something true just because of religious adherence, or only because of a mystical revelation.

It is from our heart that we are enlighten.

Greetings to you.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

A negative entity can only deceive you, to the extent your heart is consistent with his nature.

I did not know the Truth behind reincarnation by having access to my past. That came long after. Nobody should hold something true just because of religious adherence, or only because of a mystical revelation.

It is from ou heart that we are enlighten.

Greetings to you.

Cool . So if you have an insight of your past , then you should have knowledge of the past ... right ? Can you tell us what the past was like ? And can you tell us the period in the past your first incarnation existed ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Cool . So if you have an insight of your past , then you should have knowledge of the past ... right ? Can you tell us what the past was like ? And can you tell us the period in the past your first incarnation existed ?
Anyone, when he reaches a corresponding phase of spiritual development, can have access to the archives of the universe.

It brings no spiritual benefit to speak about personal experiences. I answered your question because I perceived there is a slight thirst in your heart. When the student is ready, the master comes.

In time you may have answers to those questions, with orr without human intervention. Everything I say is the fruit of my experience and my personal opinion. As such you may examine it and reject it, if it does not meet agreement in your heart.

I was glad to exchange with you. Receive my best wishes.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 07, 2016
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrPresident1 ... still waiting for your contribution
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by rejosom(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 ... still waiting for your contribution

What do you understand by the text in "Heb 7:10"?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
rejosom:

What do you understand by the text in "Heb 7:10"?

It has nothing to do with reincarnation .
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by rejosom(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It has nothing to do with reincarnation .
Okay. But the question is what do you understand? It has to do with what?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by MrPresident1: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog

1. How will one even know the first incarnation before the reincarnation takes place?

The creation of Adam is the creation of man in the image of God, there was mankind before Adam, Adam was the first man culled out of mankind. The creation of Adam in the image of God was the giving of the laws to Adam. Genesis 2:7. Any soul with the law of God is a living soul, any soul without the law of God s a dead soul.

2. Christ , the incarnation of God in human flesh or the reincarnation of Adam
When Adam received the law, Adam became God, Adam ruled over mankind figuratively called birds of the air and beasts of the field. The imputing of the law to Adam was the incarnation of God. In Adam's case, the law was written on tables of stone, in the case of the Christ, the law was written/will be written on tables of flesh Hebrews 8:10

3. How do spirits choose their bodies for reincarnation

YAH chooses the body according to his purpose for that soul. There are no mistakes or coincidences in creation, every form or deform is for a purpose. Deuteronomy 32:4

4. If an incarnation turns a new leaf as he pays for his past sins in past incarnationS , will it affect his reincarnation

You pay for your past sins in your present life, accidents, miraculous provisions, favour are not coincidences. God rewards, and God punishes. God never forgets. However, when you turn a new leaf, He is well able to forgive and give a new lease of life. Ecclesiastes 3:16

5. Will this 'cycle of life' - reincarnation - ever stop
The cycle of reincarnation will never stop, you come, you go, you rest and you come back. But when Christ returns, we are told that immortality will swallow up mortality. Bible says the Elect of God will long enjoy the work of their hands Isaiah 65:22, their days will be long as trees.

6. Isn't reincarnation simply the bodily imprisonment of the spirit?

You cannot live on earth without a physical body. It is not imprisonment, it is the requirement. Solomon says it is good for the eyes to see the sun Ecclesiastes 11:7

7. Why would God choose the path of reincarnation anyway ?

The earth is the place for recompense for both good and bad deeds. You g=do good in a previous life, you reincarnate to enjoy, you do bad in a previous life, you reincarnate to punishment. There are no mistakes, errors or coincidences in creation Ecclesiastes 3:15. God requires the past, you must give account.

8. What about twins , triplets ? Are they reincarnations of different spirits

They are all different spirits, and God has made it so for His purpose. Identical twins do not have the same fingerprints or temperaments, or life outlooks. They will chart their own course eventually. One may receive the Word of God and become a living soul, the other may decide to continue to dwell in the valley of the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks for your contribution MrPresident1 . smiley I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by knowyaself3: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Hindu religion. Some Christians believe in reincarnation E.g John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah .So I need Christians who believe in reincarnation to address these questions .

My questions :

1. How will one even know the first incarnation before the reincarnation takes place?

4. If an incarnation turns a new leaf as he pays for his past sins in past incarnationS , will it affect his reincarnation

cc : MrPresident1 , Sukkot

Will try to answer in the order you asked:

1. Reincarnation in most cases happens naturally and the souls that are reincarnated are not conscious of this transition. However, souls that elevated themselves by meditation during their life time can choose when and where to reincarnate after their physical bodies have died, because they are conscious in the astral. Evidence of spiritually advanced pple in their previous life can be seen in those that have certain spiritual gifts such as clairvoyance from childhood, even without being attached to any religious beleif system. So, for anyone spiritually dead or unconscious in a particular life time, there's no awareness during this process.

2. Recarnation process respects racial boundries. A black man cant reincarnate to become a white man, for example. However, the gods having gained mastery of the laws and forces of nature, can certainly bend and manipulate these to suit their purpose. I may not be able to talk about the incarnation of christ as i have found the existence of this entity to be false going by secular history and spiritual revelation, i think of it as a thoughtform. My apology to xtians if i have touched a nerve.

3. I beleive this has been answered already.

4. Karma can be stopped or averted by spiritual means. However for the weak in spirit, this can affect them from one life time to another until they become aware and break this chain.

5. The cycle is endless until one defeats the putrid elements of death by attaining magnum opus. For those that know, humans must continue to elevate themselves spiritually until they become immortal like the gods.

6. For those that are spiritually aware, the soul stagnates once it is outside the body. Spiritual growth only takes place when a soul is housed by the body. So, rather than see reincarnation of the soul as imprisonment, see it as a means for growth and advancement.

7. Again, not subscribing to the xtian faith, this is just a natural process.

8. Yes, twins and such are of different souls/spirits.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by mcprichy: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Each sentient organism made of :
1. Body=>Physical
2. Soul=>Metaphysical
3. Spirit=>Transcendental

When human experience death, Body dies but Soul and Spirit continues in the Astral Realm but those who have been initiated can be reborn through another parent to take new Body and this i called First Degree Reincarnation after First Death.

If in Astral, Soul is destroyed, Spirit dissolve back to Nothing; that is Second and Final Death; only GOD CAN BE REINCARNATED AFTER SECOND DEATH.

Angels dont ever experience Second death as Soul:Seraph and Spirit:Cherub can never separate.

GOD self-exist before time as Nothing then evolved into Spirit then into Soul then into Body hence GOD can cross the 4 but no human can.

When jesus nailed himself, died and came back, he was trying to proof to Angels that he can be install as GOD and that he had power over death but what he did was First Degree and his Application was rejected and since then Angels close the Portal of Astral and it became difficult to cross and back from Astral

Christian had to abolish Reincarnation and called it a Myth to make public see jesus First Degree as Miracle instead of normal phenomenon.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukaNaija: 12:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Gatiano ! !!
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by kingviny: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Ebuka, if you are genuinely seeking for answers to all of your questions, then examine a great spiritual book called "IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH , THE GRAIL MESSAGE".

Read it with an unbiased mind and an open spirit and you will be soon start to laugh at these naive posts on your thread when the light of enlightenment dawns on you. He who seeks genuinely will surely find.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by gatiano(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
answers to-

1) One can only know ofr sure at 100% through rituals and initiation settings starting from the passage of rite at the age of 14, only in African traditions. Every African tribe as their various method. The incarnated past lives always show themselves in dreams.

Your incarnated past is not YOU. All your incarnated past are your true Ancestors.

2) The Blackman called Yeshua/Christ has incarnated several times, it doesn't matter if He was adam, He was definitely God at the beginning so is Every Black person on the planet now. Our first incarnation were the Originators of this universe. After the creation, They ascended and Their various Spirits incarnated in the second, the second generation did Their part, ascended, That same Spirits from the First reincarnated in the Third generation, It had been going on like that ever since. That same very first Spirits is also incarnated as every Black person on earth now. One Spirit for One Black person, As the Spirit incarnates here, so Do they incarnate in every star system with a livable planet. Thus- A Black person can never die! I have had the experience.

3) The Spirits choose a body based on their mission. It is not body as such, rather They would choose a Parent (Black parent or with one Black father or mother) based on what they would like to accomplish. In the last 6000 years till about 2 years ago, All the Spirit wanted was to experience imperfection, evil, madness, dependancy, struggle, sickness. The main purpose is to experience them and then conquer them and along the ay, making some adjustments. If they don't conquer alive, they would do so in the underworld.

4) We are all a unique personality, a unique soul. Nobody is paying for the crime of a past-life. THis are merely two different personalities/souls of the same Spirit. So nothing affects the reincarnation, It is pure, fresh and new ready for its own experiences.

5) It will never stop, like I said, We can never die, The close we have ever had to death was in this 6000 years cycle of imperfection and evil. When did we start incarnating? Well, for one, this universe wasn't the first, or second... THus a beginning without a beginning. Reincarnating is how a Black person gets high.

6) No! Without the Spirit, their won't be life. However, When a person is able to leave all things of the flesh and detach Himself/Herself from worldly filth, It gets closer to The Spirit within, and They become One. They become one when the Soul/Personality align with the Spirit. Yeshua becoming One with God is an example, Many today are of such and there were countless other people who did same overtime.

7) He and She choose this path to experience and always become more perfect. This universe is way larger than the previous ones for example. People get high on drugs. We the Black people get high on reincarnating ourselves. There won't be an end to it. The day it stops, everything stop!

cool They are all of different Spirits. Each one of the twins or triplets or one trillionplets came to have their different experiences. They just choose to come through one parents.

The concept of reincarnation in the hindu doctrine is wrong and false and was intentional by the liars. Only Black people with the Black germ can reincarnate. The Black germ is the throne where the Spirit sit.
The brown germ is that which we seperated from the Black people to make other races. This races weren't thefirst that we have made, countless trillions upon trillions races/creatures have precided them, countless trillions would be made all based on a purpose. YOU My Black Brother are a incarnation of one of the Originators, and You have made creatures that see you as GOD. so is every Black person that you will ever meet, who you have always met without end.

KingEbukasBlog:
Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Hindu religion. Some Christians believe in reincarnation E.g John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah .So I need Christians who believe in reincarnation to address these questions .

My questions :

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukaNaija: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cc : lalasticlala
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukaNaija: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fine thread
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukaNaija: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by oaroloye(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
SHALOM!

I believe that the Purpose of HELL is to PREVENT Reincarnation.

Once a person DIES, they should not be allowed to grab someone else's body.

There are four possible AfterLife Fates-

4. Heaven.
3. Paradise.
2. Hell.
1. Total Destruction.

[See my Blog: http://whathappenswhenwedie..com/ .]

REINCARNATION is usually the implantation of the MEMORIES of a dead person into an infant.

The Tibetan Buddhist Mystic Sages called The DALAI LAMA and The PANCHIN LAMA are reincarnations of the same two persons over many centuries.

Tests are performed to verify this.

The intensely popular Tibetan Buddhist Sage, LOBSANG TUESDAY RAMPA claimed to have transferred his Soul into the Body of a Briton, who volunteered to sacrifice his life, so that Lobsang Tampa could continue his missionary work to the West.

I believe that this was a real event- but I do not believe that it went down as they thought it did.

The DEVILS FARM HUMAN BEINGS FOR FOOD, and REMOVE the Divine Imprint every Human receives at Birth- for their own use- but to escape triggering a "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL" VIOLATION-ALARM, they HAVE TO replace it with SOMETHING ACCEPTABLE: the DEAD MEMORY OF A DEAD PERSON FITS PRECISELY.

I surmise that this accounts for why Human Infants- who have the most sophisticated BRAINS of any other Earthly creature- spend up to TWO YEARS learning to WALK AND TALK- which several other mammals do instantly.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by oaroloye(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body.

REINCARNATION exists- just not the way people think it does.

This doctrine is a central tenet of the Hindu religion.

I believe that the "CENTRAL TENET" of HINDUISM is YOGA- which is a system of SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, and BODILY OPTIMIZATION via Relaxation Disciplines and Exercises.

A person who achieves TOTAL RECALL of their whole life invariably discovers that they carry with them MEMORIES OF OTHER LIVES- which they ASSUME belonged to THEM in OTHER LIVES.

There is ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE that these memories can TRIGGER LIE DETECTORS and respond to HYPNOSIS.

So that people FAIL Polygraph Tests, which indicate that they comitted crimes which THEY did not, but someone who died before they were born DID.

So that, under HYPNOTIC REGRESSION, people report being ASSAULTED, ABUSED, and RAPED- implicating innocent PARENTS and GUARDIANS- whereas those events REALLY happened to people who died before any of them were born.

THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL TENET OF THE SCIENTOLOGY RELIGION- WHICH TEACHES PEOPLE TO DETECT AND NULLIFY INFLUENCES FROM THESE "PAST LIVES."

[See: THE HISTORY OF MAN, by L. Ron Hubbard
HAVE YOU LIVED BEFORE THIS TIME? by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Some Christians believe in reincarnation E.g John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah.

CHRISTIANS DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS ELIJAH.

Some ignorant Jewish people believed that John the Baptist and Yahshua were both reincarnations of someone else, because their minds were too tiny to accomodate the HUMONGOUS IDEA that, maybe... just MAYBE... someone MIGHT have ORIGINAL IDEAS OF THEIR OWN!

So I need Christians who believe in reincarnation to address these questions .

My questions :

Sorry- I DON'T speak SCRABBLE!

You have to ask me questions in CORRECT GRAMMATICAL ENGLISH.

I have NO IDEA what you are asking.

Again this sentence makes no sense, nor is it punctuated properly.

How the HELL should I know?

[color=#99000]"YOU CANNOT SEE
THE DEMONS-
-BUT THE DEMONS
CAN SEE YOU! - DEMON UNIVERSE, by Jamar Logan.[/color]

The DEVILS have a sophisticated system, and cannot be expected to leave anything to chance.

They must be able to detect BIRTHS and PREGNANCIES. They know when to ATTACK, and how to WAIT FOR WINDOWS OF OPPORTUNITY.

If Christianity had done its job, we would have a detailed explanation. Instead, "Christians" are more interested in SOCCER than in HOW DEVILS GET INTO THEIR CHILDREN!

Your ignorance of punctuation is irritating to me! Don't you understand that incorrect Grammar reduces intellect?

SIN IS PAID FOR BY SACRIFICE OF SOMETHING EQUAL OR SUPERIOR.

A Sinner's Death does not pay for their own Sins. A Memory Implant from a Dead Sinneth carries all the Recompenses and Blessings from the former lifetime- PLUS that of its own IMPLANTS, and THEIR IMPLANTS- to AT LEAST their THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS.

No. The Devils will NOT stop this programme, unless WE STOP IT FOR THEM!

ABORIGINES and SHAMANS believe that photographs and videos imprison the Soul.

They know what they are talking about when they say this.

As a product of the late 20th Century, you are familiar with MEMORY TECHNOLOGY and DATA TRANSFER.

Do the Souls of Movie Actors and Sportspeople look "imprisoned" to you?

That Philosophical Idea is based on the idea that a person's MEMORY RECORDINGS are the ENTIRE PERSON.

Since you saw God when He was choosing the Path of Reincarnation, WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK HIM, RIGHT THEN AND THERE?

GOD did not choose this, THE DEVILS chose this. In order to SURVIVE cutting themselves off of the LifeStream.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

That would depend on when the implantation of the False Memories took place.

If it was before their fission into a multiple birth, the Infants will have the same Spiritual Implants.

If afterwards, they could have separate implants. The Devils must be capable of DIVIDING IMPLANTS- if they WANTED.

The last time the PANCHIN LAMA Reincarnated, the TIBETAN BUDDHISTS claimed to have found one candidate, while the CHINESE GOVERNMENT- who NEED to HIJACK the TIBETAN Religion, for Political reasons- claimed to have found another.

The Devils should be able reincarnate the same memory implant into multiple people, IF THEY WANTED TO.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abeg , help me ask bro sukkot and MrPresident1 .
Lalasticlala
Wait!!! Does MrPresident1 believe in reincarnation?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
BetterChurch:
As an ECKist I don't just believe in reincarnation but know it is a reality.
Oh Wow. Pls help throw more light on what has been asked. I don't know much about this concept.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

Sweetheart, Yes! grin

2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, [size=13pt]shall give me at that day[/size]: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sweetheart, Yes! grin

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, [size=13pt]shall give me at that day[/size]: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing
This says what exactly?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by MrPresident1: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

This says what exactly?

That Paul will be here when Christ returns.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

That Paul will be here when Christ returns.
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh dear. It's well oo. Your ideas are so odd and out I'd place. Funny enough you go for stuff which adds nothing to strengthen a growing christian's life.
Guy, quit making bogus and controversial claims. Look around you, the Hordes of Satan are rounding us up, what we should spend time doing now is to teach sound doctrine and help the weak in Christ. The stuff you keep bringing up won't help anyone. What will Paul being here when Christ returns do on anyone struggling with anger, or perversion, or unforgiveness? How is Paul being here anything?

Will Paul preach the gospel again, go for missionary journeys again? Paul had completed his earthly assignment, we shd concentrate on accomplishing ours.
It shouldn't always be about winning an argument. This platform is a pulpit, you don't know who you be turning away from suicide, rather we sit here and argue about unfounded and baseless claims. Pls sir.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh dear. It's well oo. Your ideas are so odd and out I'd place. Funny enough you go for stuff which adds nothing to strengthen a growing christian's life.

Same was said of Jesus when he turned the pharisees and Sadducees of his day inside out:

Mathew 22:46
And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.

My meat is not for the weak or the faint hearted or the babe, my meat is for the fully mature grin

Hebrews 5:13-14
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

There are many pastors out there preaching the principles of Christ, it is time to move on to perfection, for the mature soul.

analice107:

Guy, quit making bogus and controversial claims. Look around you, the Hordes of Satan are rounding us up, what we should spend time doing now is to teach sound doctrine and help the weak in Christ. The stuff you keep bringing up won't help anyone. What will Paul being here when Christ returns do on anyone struggling with anger, or perversion, or unforgiveness? How is Paul being here anything?

My doctrine is for those who have left the elementary principles of Christ and are moving on to perfection. You asked a question whether I believed in reincarnation, I answered yes, so I tried to use Paul's words to prove my position.

I am not making any bogus claims, and I do not care about any hordes of satan, satan takes his orders from my Father, my Father loves me, I am His favourite son grin

analice107:

Will Paul preach the gospel again, go for missionary journeys again? Paul had completed his earthly assignment, we shd concentrate on accomplishing ours.

Paul will be here to receive his crown, his reward for a job well done! He will be here when Christ returns, him and other faithful people who are ardently waiting for the coming of our God and saviour Jesus Christ grin

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

analice107:

It shouldn't always be about winning an argument. This platform is a pulpit, you don't know who you be turning away from suicide, rather we sit here and argue about unfounded and baseless claims. Pls sir.

Who am I arguing with? Show me one place you see me arguing with anybody. Or you think I am arguing with you? I am not, I only answered your question and tried to provide the source of my conviction.

As I have said, there are many preachers preaching the principles of Christ, my doctrine is for them that are of FULL age. This is strong meat not for infants wink

Hebrews 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
analice107:

Yes ooo . grin grin
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Ranchhoddas: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yes ooo . grin grin
I know that this thread has scrambled your mind.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I know that this thread has scrambled your mind.

nahhhh grin . But I admit , the evidences from the claimants are compelling .
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Ranchhoddas: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

nahhhh grin . But I admit , the evidences from the claimants are compelling .
That is first step towards one of the numerous isms.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by analice107: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yes ooo . grin grin
The man is in between ideologies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigi Dem- Sweet Tune. / Stop! Don’t Break That Gate! (VIRGINITY) / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.