Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! (6382 Views)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
[b] ahhhh i see where you are coming from and it is a brilliant question. the transformation to immortality applies only to the spirit because just as the flesh dies, the spirit also dies but when the spirit dies it just means that it shuts down and there is no celestial communication between the flesh it is put into meaning the person carrying that spirit is a walking zombie. its called THE WALKING DEAD. [/b]bible calls it the valley of dry bones. however when you get raptured your spirit never dies and shutsdown on you again and you will be a super-human. when your spirit is alive you become super-human. you can heal people by touching them, as well as other amazing feats you will be capable of doing. its like you will exist simulataneously in the third and fourth dimension realm. you will be a god on earth.

Aha ! Why would the sea give up its dead when its the spirit that gets immortalized

Revelation 20:13-14King James Version (KJV)

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:00pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Aha ! Why would the sea give up its dead when its the spirit that gets immortalized

Revelation 20:13-14King James Version (KJV)

sea means populations. its old english. its not literal sea
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:02pm On May 01, 2016
wirinet:

But you people say the soul can be created but cannot be destroyed , how does that work? New souls are being created as the population of the world is growing, but these newly added souls can never be destroyed. Please explain.
new souls are not being created. all souls have been created from the start. if the world population is growing it means many spirits are coming down to earth at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
sea means populations. its old english. its not literal sea

So how would the transformation during rapture take place since its just the spirit that gets immortalized . Our physical bodies will just disappear leaving the spirit ? Please explain
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
new souls are not being created. all souls have been created from the start. if the world population is growing it means many spirits are coming down to earth at the same time

What about twins bro . Do their spirits share some sort of similarity ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:10pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So how would the transformation during rapture take place since its just the spirit that gets immortalized . Our physical bodies will just disappear leaving the spirit ? Please explain
[b] there is no such thing as rapture in the bible. what you mistake for rapture is a poetic and symbolic submission of what it would feel like when the saints take control of the world again. this is poetically described as ' we would all fly in the air to meet the lord ', which lord means authority eg LANDLORD is authority over land. so poetically meaning we shall all ascend to the throne is what is meant by we shall all fly and meet the lord in the air.

see the bible is a book that will be explained to the world when the saints take control again. right now the understanding of the book is closed. it is not a literal book. has never been and will never be. its a spiritual book full of parables and symbolism and allegories. it is a book that can never be fully understood unless the spirit of the LORD is in you. its that saying ' why thou speakest to them in parables ? because the understanding of the kingdom is not given to them so to them everything is done in riddles and parables and symbolism and allegories ' [/b] wink
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:12pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What about twins bro . Do their spirits share some sort of similarity ?
nah they are onlyy twins in the flesh. in spirit they are separate entities
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
[b] there is no such thing as rapture in the bible. what you mistake for rapture is a poetic and symbolic submission of what it would feel like when the saints take control of the world again. this is poetically described as ' we would all fly in the air to meet the lord ', which lord means authority eg LANDLORD is authority over land. so poetically meaning we shall all ascend to the throne is what is meant by we shall all fly and meet the lord in the air.

see the bible is a book that will be explained to the world when the saints take control again. right now the understanding of the book is closed. it is not a literal book. has never been and will never be. its a spiritual book full of parables and symbolism and allegories. it is a book that can never be fully understood unless the spirit of the LORD is in you. it that saying ' why thou speakest to them in parables ? because the understanding of the kingdom is not given to them so to them everything is done in riddles and parables and symbolism and allegories ' [/b] wink

Sukky ! I have not heard one preacher who has delineated the verses pertaining rapture as allegorical . So what about the tribulation after rapture , what does it symbolize ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
nah they are onlyy twins in the flesh. in spirit they are separate entities

True .
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:18pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Sukky ! I have not heard one preacher who has delineated the verses pertaining rapture as allegorical . So what about the tribulation after rapture , what does it symbolize ?
the preachers in churches ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
the preachers in churches ?

yeah . What about the tribulation ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:29pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

yeah . What about the tribulation ?
acts 17 vs 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; << GOD IS NOT PRESENT IN ANY PHYSICAL HAND MADE CHURCH SO THAT PREACHER IS A DEVIL. SO A DEVIL IS THERE TO DECEIVE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY

ACTS 7 VS 48 However, the most High dwells not in temples made with hands <<< YOUR PREACHER IS FAKE
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
acts 17 vs 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; << GOD IS NOT PRESENT IN ANY PHYSICAL HAND MADE CHURCH SO THAT PREACHER IS A DEVIL. SO A DEVIL IS THERE TO DECEIVE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY

ACTS 7 VS 48 However, the most High dwells not in temples made with hands <<< YOUR PREACHER IS FAKE

Lol . Calm down . You could be wrong . So what about the tribulation - as it is preceded by rapture - because if you can't give a cogent reason why it is symbolical/allegorical then the rapture is indeed literal
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:39pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Calm down . You could be wrong . So what about the tribulation - as it is preceded by rapture - because if you can't give a cogent reason why it is symbolical/allegorical then the rapture is indeed literal
Which of the tribulations ? there are many tribulations in the bible wink
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
Which of the tribulations ? there are many tribulations in the bible wink

The Great Tribulation .

From Revelation 13 when the Beast is revealed until Christ returns in Revelation 19, we are given a picture of God's wrath on the earth because of unbelief and rebellion (Revelation 16-18).
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:46pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Great Tribulation .

From Revelation 13 when the Beast is revealed until Christ returns in Revelation 19, we are given a picture of God's wrath on the earth because of unbelief and rebellion (Revelation 16-18).
revelation 13 tribulation is in the past. its happened. wink
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
revelation 13 tribulation is in the past. its happened. wink

Lol . How is that so ? The bible said its for 3 and half years - the latter part of the seven years after rapture . Before the second coming of Christ - the millennial reign of Christ on earth .

So can you provide dates , facts , events to prove this claim ? cool
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . How is that so ? The bible said its for 3 and half years - the latter part of the seven years after rapture . Before the second coming of Christ - the millennial reign of Christ on earth .

So can you provide dates , facts , events to prove this claim ? cool
symbolism. like i said bro, nothing is literal. lolz. make i no confuse you bro. lolz. just hold onto what you have. you do know the arab slave trade and then caucasian slave trade and colonialism were tribulation right ? or were you expecting literal rocks to be falling from the sky ? grin
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
symbolism. like i said bro, nothing is literal. lolz. make i no confuse you bro. lolz. just hold onto what you have. you do know the arab slave trade and then caucasian slave trade and colonialism were tribulation right ? or were you expecting literal rocks to be falling from the sky ? grin

grin . I believe now that I have questions , they would be dealt with - God just knows how to direct me as I seek the truth .
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin . I believe now that I have questions , they would be dealt with - God just knows how to direct me as I seek the truth .

noun trib·u·la·tion \ˌtri-byə-ˈlā-shən\

Simple Definition of tribulation

: unhappiness, pain, or suffering
: an experience that causes someone to suffer
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

RUMINATE ON THE MEANING OF THE WORD FROM ABOVE
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:

noun trib·u·la·tion \ˌtri-byə-ˈlā-shən\

Simple Definition of tribulation

: unhappiness, pain, or suffering
: an experience that causes someone to suffer
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

RUMINATE ON THE MEANING OF THE WORD FROM ABOVE

I have done that bro but the bible clearly described this kind of tribulation and the specific time - The Great Tribulation . But you said :

what you mistake for rapture is a poetic and symbolic submission of what it would feel like when the saints take control of the world again. this is poetically described as ' we would all fly in the air to meet the lord ', which lord means authority eg LANDLORD is authority over land. so poetically meaning we shall all ascend to the throne is what is meant by we shall all fly and meet the lord in the air.

So how have we experienced the great tribulation since rapture - taking over of the world by the saints ,according to you , has not taken place . I dont get it .

Rapture precedes The Great Tribulation
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 7:14pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have done that bro but the bible clearly described this kind of tribulation and the specific time - The Great Tribulation . But you said :

So how have we experienced the great tribulation since rapture - taking over of the world by the saints ,according to you , has not taken place . I dont get it .

Well you do know a day to the LORD is like a thousand years to man ? just because events are written right after each other in the bible does not mean they will happen right immediately after the next event has finished. the bible is giving you a series of events but the timespan between the ending of one and the starting of the other can be 50 or 100 years. maybe more and maybe less. dont mistake reading the bible as a squashed up run of events as how it will play out in real life. between each verses you may have a period of 100 years interval. the book is 6000 years and more compressed into 1000 pages. wink
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 7:17pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

also another thing about the bible, its a dichotomy of two groups of people being spoken about. the rich man and then lazarus. so the tribulation of one of them can be in the past while the tribulation of the other in the future after the rapture of the one who was suffering. point being there is a method to the madness. there are several tribulation. some are past and some are to come.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:
also another thing about the bible, its a dichotomy of two groups of people being spoken about. the rich man and then lazarus. so the tribulation of one of them can be in the past while the tribulation of the other in the future after the rapture of the one who was suffering. point being there is a method to the madness. there are several tribulation. some are past and some are to come.

Well Ive always thought that events which were foretold would segue into the next as written in the bible . Anyway , thanks a lot bro . Discussing bible matters with you have always been a pleasure . cool
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
@ Sukkot , I'll do more research
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ Sukkot , I'll do more research
research is good. keep on digging
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by sukkot: 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well Ive always thought that events which were foretold would segue into the next as written in the bible . Anyway , thanks a lot bro . Discussing bible matters with you have always been a pleasure . cool
oh no thats a huge mistake. the bible is haphazardly arranged to purposely confuse. like you will be shocked to find out that events in the old testament from the minor prophets are more recent than events told in the new testament. the minor prophets are prophesying about america and europe while the new testament is about the roman empire. so the old testament is more recent than the new testament. book of habbakuk for example is about the USA. so if you are of the opinion that the bible is sequentially arranged you are sorely mistaken. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Sir,

Most people ask questions just to prove a point, instead of seeking the Truth. There are simple and deep answers to those questions, but you must seek for them first. Then you will receive answers, with or without human intervention.

Moreover, don't rely on what anyone writes on a forum/internet. Few people truly have empirical knowledge of these things. Most people just claim to know, however their knowledge is based from what they read or heard/saw here and there.

I wish you the best.

1. Do you know of God's existence ?

2. Do you believe there is any such thing as reincarnation ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
1. Do you know of God's existence ?

2. Do you believe there is any such thing as reincarnation ?
Hello KingebukasBlog, Thank you for your questions.

I know there is God, and I know reincarnation is true.

Greetings.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Hello KingebukasBlog, Thank you for your questions.

I know there is God, and I know reincarnation is true.

Greetings.

You know of any incarnation(s) personally ?
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
You know of any incarnation(s) personally ?
Yes. I've received insights into my former incarnations on earth.

I wish you the best.
Re: If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

Yes. I've received insights into my former incarnations on earth.

I wish you the best.

Amen , so how did you do it ? When did you realise that you were an incarnation ? Don't you think it's an infernal manipulation from the devil ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Qualifies One To Be A Pastor? / Is Church Attendance Required To Call Yourself A Christian? / Why Do Atheists Come Here Since They Do Not Believe In Religion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.