Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy (1536 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Nude Painting By Italian Artist Sells For $157m At New York Auction / Nude Painting Sells For $157m At New York Auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2016
LEMME TAKE YOU ON PAINTIBG JOURNEY.
Dont forget to be part of this page so as to be with me from start to end Frok sketch to Last Result to Glass and Framing.
Are you ready ?
Lets go
(
Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
Start with pencil sketch of the painting i wanr to do.
The subject is a female Nude.
Look at the detail pencil sketch very well and if you have one or more question to ask before mixing of Oil colours, you have to lemme know.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
Materials laid down for the work. Oil paibtings, Brushes, pallete...

Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2016
nawa oh
Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2016
Lemme say this is 1/5 of the whole work. Be expecting more - Moscolexy

Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by 211Observer(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
nawa oh
Pls wat is the name of that color set brush set, and where can I get them?
Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2016
211Observer:
Pls wat is the name of that color set brush set, and where can I get them?
The name on it is KEEP SMILE. You can get it from Authentic Art Materials seller.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2016
The Closer look of the face.

Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by barackodam: 11:19pm On May 06, 2016
Coman continue bro.....
MoscolexY:
The Closer look of the face.
Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 6:11am On May 07, 2016
I took this picture in dark room with thin flash light. About to be through tho.

(1) (Reply)

Am Bck Agan Pls Help Mi / Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} / I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.