Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} (1548 Views)

How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} by trendope: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2016
If you missed Part 1, READ IT HERE https://www.nairaland.com/3379321/must-read-boss-uper-er0tica

He turns so slowly I grip the desk in front of me till my knuckles are pale.

“What did you just call me?”

He asked it in a curious way after turning to eye me.

I gulp and lick my lips that now seem absurdly dry. I whisper “Ibukun”and will myself to keep looking at him.

He is still a few feet away from me. Even though the desk is between us I had hoped, just saying this, he would ravage me on the spot. “Why did you call me that, Omowunmi?”

I shrug my shoulders not giving him eye contact. My face burns with embarrassment again. I feel like I’m in the principal’s office and they’re asking why I brought contraband. Maybe I was hungry, maybe I was mad the kitchen wasn’t feeding us enough, maybe I’m just a teenager and their expectations were too high!

I focused on the disappointed look my principal had in high school so I didn’t get too aroused by Ahmed’s searching eyes. “Omowunmi, is there something you’re not telling me?”

Why does he have to keep saying my name? Why does he start and end every sentence with it. I bend down and grab my phone. Quickly moving to him before my brain can register this is a bad idea. I shove my yellow minion covered phone at him. He takes it looking confused.

It’s at the end of the story. He scrolls to the top and seeing the title he freezes. His eyes leave the phone and he looks at me terrified. “Miss Cole, I am so sorry.” He begins to stammer. “It was just playful fantasy and I promise I would never act on it.”

He’s holding the phone at me like it’s burning him. This isn’t going the way I planned. He’s acting like I’m going after a lawsuit. He looks embarrassed and ashamed. In the movies, I would kiss him and everything would work out. The problem is he’s much taller and if I do that and he doesn’t want it, I’m just going to end up pulling on his neck like an idiot.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-boss-ipart-2-uper-er0tica/
Re: Must Read: My Boss And I[part 2] {$uper Er0tica} by mindfreaks(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2016
fake

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine,she's Giving Me Condition / I Almost Hit My Gf...now I'm Bleeding!!! / why do girls kiss and tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.