Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? (4772 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by vickodedon(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Like if u are into betting.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
hymanflex:

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

done
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lmao
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
bastien:
Gee..... I was chatting with one of my friend (girl) she was like, why can't u work since you are free, I told I can't work yet until after school, and she was like.... How do u get money self, I said online stuff, she wowed, asked if I'm into yahoo I said no, betting stuff, she vex!

She say she hate guys wey dey play bet, she prefer yahoo boys... Eh undecided....... U prefer thieves to hustlers lol... She say bet no good.... Na yahoo come good? She just dey busy dey support fraudsters.

NL ladies yahoo or bet boyz?
Yahoo na hustle too bro
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chepy1:

Yahoo na hustle too bro
na stealing jare
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
bastien:
na stealing jare
Your thought sha
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chepy1:

Your thought sha
u know better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
bastien:
u know better
Lol....Everyman with his own hustle ni, as long as its paying you
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by anigbajumo(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2016
bastien:
u know better

G,I need to Pm u...check yer mail
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Chepy1:

Lol....Everyman with his own hustle ni, as long as its paying you
with gee u can go to jail, buT with betting u won't u will never
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 12:14am On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

G,I need to Pm u...check yer mail
email go adufaye4@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2016
bastien:
with gee u can go to jail, buT with betting u won't u will never
Life is all about risk.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Chepy1:

Life is all about risk.
na wa o, u can't even condemn the act, I don't see that one as risk..... Gee no be something person should be proud of
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by hymanflex(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2016
bastien:
done

Good morning My bro, I wanna say a big thank you for sparing your time to vote yesterday.indeed you're far too kind my bro.
However,the voting which is the elimination round 2 continues 10am--6pm today, to ease the stress of searching for voting thread, I've got the link copied.

www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

The voting format is still very much the same. "" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"""

sorry for the inconveniences caused bro, I look forward for your vote sir ,as it is the only hope to achieve our dream.

Thanks

#TEAM FALCONEY .
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Christardor: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2016
bastien:
email go adufaye4@yahoo.com
I Sent U A Pm..
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by anigbajumo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
bastien:
na wa o, u can't even condemn the act, I don't see that one as risk..... Gee no be something person should be proud of

Boss,uno reply my Pm
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Boss,uno reply my Pm
I don reply, no vex
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Forzap: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hw can u compare YAHOO to poverty infested sport betting undecided

My money and ur money no be mate nah...broda make una go dey HUSTLE biko,make una leave alabi ppl alone
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Forzap:

My money and ur money no be mate nah...broda make una go dey HUSTLE biko,make una leave alabi ppl alone
Hmmmm.....You look familiar
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Christardor: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
bastien:
I don reply, no vex
..G,i sent you an email.pls reply,one love.
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by anigbajumo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Forzap:

Lol,even 50cent is poverty infested....??
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Forzap: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,even 50cent that is playing beg is poverty infested....??

U try,u no see hw iim life dey upside down grin
Nigga is bankrupt!!
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Forzap: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chepy1:

Hmmmm.....You look familiar

Yes nah,but bro u no try oo...u jst lockup dat package wit me,u didn't even reply my mails again,no be so oo
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by anigbajumo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Forzap:

U try,u no see hw iim life dey upside down grin

Nigga is bankrupt!!

Lol,bet is Legal nd yy is illegal. No be everybody wey dey play bet is poverty infested. Move wif real G wey dey stake high nd u will b shocked of the amount dem dey invest everyday not those one wey dey stake 100# @bet shop.

As for cent,his matter does not tantamount to betting....
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Forzap:

Yes nah,but bro u no try oo...u jst lockup dat package wit me,u didn't even reply my mails again,no be so oo
Sorry bro, send me another one now
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Forzap: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,bet is Legal nd yy is illegal. No be everybody wey dey play bet is poverty infested. Move wif real G wey dey stake high nd u will b shocked of the amount dem dey invest everyday not those one wey dey stake 100# @bet shop.

As for cent,his matter does not tantamount to betting....

Ok oo,dey dier dey form legal nd illegal...any money is a money!!nd ur talkin abt stakin high,nah dat one I wan chop?u wil also be shocked of the amount dem dey lose...anywaz notin do u,carry on
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Christardor:
..G,i sent you an email.pls reply,one love.
didn't see any mail
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by Christardor: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2016
bastien:
didn't see any mail
okay,pls what's ur mail?
Re: Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet? by bastien: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Christardor:
okay,pls what's ur mail?
adufaye4@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Pre-weddin Pictures Of Nigerian Couples Dat Wil Leave Roling On D Floor / Who Else Have Seen This??? / The 29 Sacred Bro Codes Every Man Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.