Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (16539 Views)

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Shinkava: 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
marlvis:
angry guy wat dah fork are u saying ....so ya trying to tell me ya girlfriend don't have stretch marks ... that's if u don't have them ........

please get sense ....
pls don't mind these kids on NL

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 01, 2016
opeaceo:

So working out reduces stretchmark
Google it

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by ehizzi(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=BoiledHead post=45217684][/quote]
This post is a clear sign of " ignorance at its peak"...to those apparently " hailing" the post.. Google Is your friend....

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
Shinkava:
cheesy
Shinkava:
Hahaha like u said kids immature. and foolish...
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
Shinkava:
abeg, how old are u?

Old enough to be your father

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by OsoDupe(f): 8:55pm On May 01, 2016
Have you really checked if no one in your lineage is guilty of this before posting this trash?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2016
marlvis:
angry guy wat dah fork are u saying ....so ya trying to tell me ya girlfriend don't have stretch marks ... that's if u don't have them ........

please get sense ....

So because you have a disgusting mark on your body means that my lovely and sweet fresh girlfriend must have? Please borrow sense

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2016
OsoDupe:
Have you really checked if no one in your lineage is guilty of this before posting this trash?

My lineage has no business with my thread.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Shinkava: 8:59pm On May 01, 2016
BoiledHead:

Old enough to be your father
Noted
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by opeaceo: 9:36pm On May 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by lilslick(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
So tell me the reason why I should take someone who stays in mushin seriously

But come to think of it for someone to be diz stvpid it's alarming oh

Op are you sure you don't have stretch marks in your brain? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by femarse: 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
seriously there is stretch mark in this guy brain and wtf there should be criteria to who can open a thread on nairaland someone with no stretch mark in the brain

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by H2Ossss(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2016
Greene66:

You are pained. Who asked you if you are a wife? Did the op say women with stretch marks don't marry? Who ask you if you are a mother? What's our business?

Besides your husband is busy fvcking one fresh and sweet babe that doesn't have stretch mark like you. Don't fool yourself

no no no no... this is totally wrong... you shouldnt have said all that... not necessary. esp. the last statement.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
BoiledHead:

So because you have a disgusting mark on your body means that my lovely and sweet fresh girlfriend must have? Please borrow sense
this only proves that ya still a child and needs to grow up I bet u didn't sign up on nairaland with ya real age ........ode ...

and yea I have sexy stretch marks at my hip region ..any one here saying he / she doesn't have stretch marks at one part of his or her body is one fork up liar .....

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 01, 2016
**Yawns**
Abeg wu get Nokia 3310 charger here??
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by nevi12(f): 12:06am On May 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

Nobody force you to comment.

The post stands.. if e pain you. Hug transformer

No b fight na
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Vinshu(f): 12:09am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
this only proves that ya still a child and needs to grow up I bet u didn't sign up on nairaland with ya real age ........ode ...

and yea I have sexy stretch marks at my hip region ..any one here saying he / she doesn't have stretch marks at one part of his or her body is one fork up liar .....

I'm not saying it's bad but please not everyone has this thing ok? Personally, I don't.

And please it's not sexy. If you have your way to magically remove it, I bet you will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 12:47am On May 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So stress marks is a disease

Tell me something undecided undecided

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

always spreading mat under cashew trees one day one cashew go fall knock ur head finish.

Plz beware of the cashew tree owner
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by HARDDON: 12:57am On May 02, 2016
Op sounds like a frustrated peacock on heat!
Gotten any lately gee?

Poc, whether slim or not, stretch marks r no respecter of race, weight or cream .
I do agree with u though that fat breeds them more often than not.

Hard knocks like this is necessary at times for the ladys to watch deir lifestyle

Ain't right to be 18 yet so fat like 40

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Qualer: 2:13am On May 02, 2016
HateU2:
I support working out and taking care of our bodies. Ladies, u don't need to be fake. Some will wear 'waist trainer' to look sexy undecided
Why can't u work out and have that body u so much desire. 5mints in d morni for working out in ur room won't kill u.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Qualer: 2:16am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:

nne imaka! don't mind them o! small stretch mark no too bad. abeg, how much is bride price in your village! grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 2:31am On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

nne imaka! don't mind them o! small stretch mark no too bad. abeg, how much is bride price in your village! grin
Hahaha hahaha u 1 marry
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 2:39am On May 02, 2016
Vinshu:

I'm not saying it's bad but please not everyone has this thing ok? Personally, I don't.

And please it's not sexy. If you have your way to magically remove it, I bet you will.
spare me that bull sh**t ..hu knows if dem use stretch mark draw map for ya body .......
or are u the unfortunate stretch mark free girlfriend he is talking about ...if so ...ya boyfriend is filled of sh**t ...

lubbish...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Sandydayz(f): 3:09am On May 02, 2016
This OP's as stu.pid as hell!!! sad
So ur GF, Sis nd Mom doesn't av stretch marks... #D moment where one's trying to insult another but's directly insulting himself# Pls go look for d coven where ur brain was cooked.. sad
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:38am On May 02, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] "Why we shouldn't date them"?

Your advice/opinion is as useless as the "ueue" in "queue". Ain't they human beings too? Or what's with the useless discrimination and stereotyping?

I know girls that got stretch mark, and they ain't like nothing you listed up there.
[/email]
I swear,your girl got stretch marks!... i hope she doesn't got it all over her body..

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:41am On May 02, 2016
Sandydayz:
This OP's as stu.pid as hell!!! sad
So ur GF, Sis nd Mom doesn't av stretch marks... #D moment where one's trying to insult another but's directly insulting himself# Pls go look for d coven where ur brain was cooked.. sad
ohh, see ya... Bea, please find a way too get rid of those stretch marks!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Sandydayz(f): 3:44am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
ohh, see ya... Bea, please find a way too get rid of those stretch marks!
U don't get rid of stretch marks.. By d way i nva said i wanted to remove any... Wlcm to NL
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:46am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:

ohh, stretch mark sexy, everybody's got stretch mark... I swear, this girl can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:51am On May 02, 2016
Sandydayz:

U don't get rid of stretch marks.. By d way i nva said i wanted to remove any... Wlcm to NL
so what're you gonna do about it? Eyah, I feel for you though.. by the way, I never told you am new here!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Sandydayz(f): 3:52am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
so what're you gonna do about it? Eyah, I feel for you though.. by the way, I never told you am new here!
Ur profile says so... Anyways Bye
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:53am On May 02, 2016
femarse:
seriously there is stretch mark in this guy brain and wtf there should be criteria to who can open a thread on nairaland someone with no stretch mark in the brain
this is serious, never thought lots of people got stretch mark.. it is well, God will see you through...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:56am On May 02, 2016
Sandydayz:

Ur profile says so... Anyways Bye
ohh, that's so fast... Well, you a girl, so it normal if you believed things you read and hear... Though you'll be the first girl I'll follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+) / What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.