Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (16583 Views)

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by mymoneygrows(f): 9:52am On May 02, 2016
Hmmn. The rate of insult on this thread is alarming. Op, I do not agree with you. why do you think men have stretch marks? Secondly, its your opinion, you dont have to insult those who dont agree with your opinion.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by oglalasioux(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2016
Not entirely true. One man's meat is another man's poison. What makes a woman disgusting to you might be another man's turn on. This opinion is very harsh.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
this only proves that ya still a child and needs to grow up I bet u didn't sign up on nairaland with ya real age ........ode ...

and yea I have sexy stretch marks at my hip region ..any one here saying he / she doesn't have stretch marks at one part of his or her body is one fork up liar .....

See frustration.. Sorry ok.. you are so pained but it not our fault your body be like tree now cry

I'm a child yeah but I have a girlfriend who doesn't have lines on her body like your own. And I'm comfortable with my own house. So yeah I'm enjoying my childhood.

We aren't the one that born you or cause your yamayama body

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by imohrol(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2016
As a guy let b honest to our self it disguised 89% of guys. if ur man or woman is not complaining he is controlling he or herself. pls Niaja babe N guy takcare of ur body. d truth is bitter but mst b said.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by khadijah12(f): 12:33pm On May 02, 2016
Ada243:
I have strech marks and im not one bit ashamed of it. all wat u have mentioned is pure rubbish! Im very pretty, im not dirty, im a wife, a mother and im not wide! #teamstretchmarksandproud

Ada243 for president cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 2:46pm On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
old nairalander, new nairlander... Not a pretender, not on the stretch mark team...
then mind ya business.. thank u
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

See frustration.. Sorry ok.. you are so pained but it not our fault your body be like tree now cry

I'm a child yeah but I have a girlfriend who doesn't have lines on her body like your own. And I'm comfortable with my own house. So yeah I'm enjoying my childhood.

We aren't the one that born you or cause your yamayama body
this is senselessness at its peck ..4 ur parents mind now they don born pikin ...any way I don't have time talking to a foolish child .........ode...
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by CallMeBIRA(f): 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Op!

This is pure rubbish.
Tell him o...Op,maka why?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
this is senselessness at its peck ..4 ur parents mind now they don born pikin ...any way I don't have time talking to a foolish child .........ode...

Cry cry baby...

E dey pain you... shame on you. Aunty stretch mark

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Debbywills(f): 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:

Ohh pretty, but I indeed wanna go into that's that with ya... See person!!! For her mind...
You dey craze for head....

Puleaseeeee, Do not quote me again, respect your Old age angry

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by gamaliel121(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
this only proves that ya still a child and needs to grow up I bet u didn't sign up on nairaland with ya real age ........ode ...

and yea I have sexy stretch marks at my hip region ..any one here saying he / she doesn't have stretch marks at one part of his or her body is one fork up liar .....

I have seen someone without stretch marks all over mehn...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
then mind ya business.. thank u
mind my business? You forgot we all business partners in nairaland.. anyway you fall my hand seriously, as I managed checked your profile and u nko try fine yet nko dey tell me, my mind ma business... And am very polite with you o... Lols, see person! Fine girl beta pikin!! wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2016
Debbywills:

You dey craze for head....

Puleaseeeee, Do not quote me again, respect your Old age angry
I should respect my old age yet you insulted me, well, my mama will be disappointed if I insult you back, though am the one polite here... Girls always taking advantage of "Son's of God"

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by ladycomfort(f): 5:19pm On May 02, 2016
Hello BoiledHead, I hope your mother does not have stretch mark.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2016
ladycomfort:
Hello BoiledHead, I hope your mother does not have stretch mark.

Hi ladycomfort,

I was expecting a rather matured argument other than reference to my parents. Well, as regard your question? She does not have stretch mark. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by ladycomfort(f): 5:26pm On May 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

Hi ladycomfort,

I was expecting a rather matured argument other than reference to my parents. Well, as regard your question? She does not have stretch mark. Thank you very much
. You are welcome. Matured boy. undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by cbb19: 7:36pm On May 02, 2016
COMPLETE BLOSSOM BEAUTY♧ ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Hey guys!!! Get that flawless glowing skin today at very affordable prices....
BLEMISH CONTROL SCAR REMOVAL GEL YOUTH RESTORING OIL ACNE/PIMPLE CONTROL SUNBURN TREATMENT KNUCKLE/ELBOW LIGHTENER RAPID HAIR GROW EXFOILATING FACE SCRUB BODY SCRUB LIGHTENING FACE MASK NON-LIGHTENING FACE MASK BABY SKIN GEL NIGHT TONER ANTI SPOT CREAM LIGHTENING SET WHITENING SET FACIAL CARE SET HALF CAST SET EBONY CARE SET HAIR TREATMENT SET
All in stock now!!! BBM : 5EE35004 IG : @completeblossombeauty FB : complete blossom beauty Whatsapp: +2348134166734
Place your orders now!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by femarse: 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
this is serious, never thought lots of people got stretch mark.. it is well, God will see you through...
lol I don't have stretch mark but I know it shows up on skin if there is a sudden growth of the body then the skin stretch to fit in not something bad the way this OP with a stretch mark in the brain is painting it
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
gamaliel121:

I have seen someone without stretch marks all over mehn...
please enough of this stretch mark talk
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
mind my business? You forgot we all business partners in nairaland.. anyway you fall my hand seriously, as I managed checked your profile and u nko try fine yet nko dey tell me, my mind ma business... And am very polite with you o... Lols, see person! Fine girl beta pikin!! wink
sorry ..tanks for the compliment ...
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2016
femarse:
lol I don't have stretch mark but I know it shows up on skin if there is a sudden growth of the body then the skin stretch to fit in not something bad the way this OP with a stretch mark in the brain is painting it
abeg tell them oo that's why I said the op is still a child ..he isn't growing..
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by theEYe21(f): 9:19pm On May 02, 2016
I'm fvcking ur mum right now. She's very sweet oh! grin since her skin is fresh with no stretch marks grin grin
Greene66:

You are pained. Who asked you if you are a wife? Did the op say women with stretch marks don't marry? Who ask you if you are a mother? What's our business?

Besides your husband is busy fvcking one fresh and sweet babe that doesn't have stretch mark like you. Don't fool yourself

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Debbywills(f): 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
I should respect my old age yet you insulted me, well, my mama will be disappointed if I insult you back, though am the one polite here... Girls always taking advantage of "Son's of God"
Iffa hear undecided...The Last time I checked, you a bLoody Son Of Satan
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2016
Girls all over the world have stretch marks. White girls have stretch marks op. And they are not dirty.

People like you like to trash other people and make them feel inferior. Having stretch marks is not the end of the world. I have seen women with worse and their husbands love them till death.

You also have features people don't like, so instead of trashing people,do something meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 02, 2016
Ada243:
I have strech marks and im not one bit ashamed of it. all wat u have mentioned is pure rubbish! Im very pretty, im not dirty, im a wife, a mother and im not wide! #teamstretchmarksandproud

Ewwww that was disgusting to read and process

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 02, 2016
marlvis:

Ewww who asked for details! I feel like throwing up now! The fact that ure laced doesn't mean that everyone is! Every girl has kitty but not all Smell! My ex her ass just one ass cheek is bigger than both of yours and she doesn't have one single line on her body! You girls will rub rubbish and wear tight clothes thereby straining ur skin and when the lines pop up, you will be shouting "nature" from your disgusting comment I can tell that ure loaded with plenty wires( stretchmarks) abeg come make I use u wire my 4flats

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
Blossom023:
Girls all over the world have stretch marks. White girls have stretch marks op. And they are not dirty.

People like you like to trash other people and make them feel inferior. Having stretch marks is not the end of the world. I have seen women with worse and their husbands love them till death.

You also have features people don't like, so instead of trashing people,do something meaningful.

Point of correction their husbands manage them! I don't understand the nonsense ure saying oooo! Who doesn't like a good thing! I will prefer a girl without those lines than one with them! Spare me your its nature talk

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by coolviv: 11:28pm On May 02, 2016
Who go bet me N10k this Op no get babe at allll.... ..stretchmarks are disgusting during doggy style for real? I laff in swahili..

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 6:40am On May 03, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Point of correction their husbands manage them! I don't understand the nonsense ure saying oooo! Who doesn't like a good thing! I will prefer a girl without those lines than one with them! Spare me your its nature talk

Manage.. I don't think you know what you're saying. You don't like it , someone else those.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
Debbywills:

Iffa hear undecided...The Last time I checked, you a bLoody Son Of Satan
You beta hear!
What did you checked?
You a girl, you should know the kinda words you used on me, and anybody around you, it's will do you a lot of good...
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by shugarlips(f): 12:41pm On May 03, 2016
WiLdFLame:
**Yawns**
Abeg wu get Nokia 3310 charger here??
I get
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
marlvis:
sorry ..tanks for the compliment ...
Ummm....
Would have preferred if you said "thanks for being sincere with me" though my pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship / Check Out S3ductive Pictures Of South African School Girls On Thier Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.