Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (16591 Views)

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 3:59am On May 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

So because you have a disgusting mark on your body means that my lovely and sweet fresh girlfriend must have? Please borrow sense
I don collect person brain borrow am...
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 4:01am On May 02, 2016
firstolalekan:

I think you need your head to be checked.
I think you're just a silly teenage troller
You think strecthmark is a disease or infection?
You think it's just women that are vunerable to having it?
Smh
Stretch mark people dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 4:02am On May 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Hmmm. Maybe a little
that's why you need me!
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 4:05am On May 02, 2016
Ada243:
I have strech marks and im not one bit ashamed of it. all wat u have mentioned is pure rubbish! Im very pretty, im not dirty, im a wife, a mother and im not wide! #teamstretchmarksandproud
I love you, but you shouldn't have lets us know about you private life na... Am sure you go Bleep up big time if you a celebrate!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Sandydayz(f): 4:06am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
ohh, that's so fast... Well, you a girl, so it normal if you believed things you read and hear... Though you'll be the first girl I'll follow
We'll see then
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2016
opeaceo:
Whoever wrote this is an Olodo, a very big one, I won't fault him though, his head is being boiled, waiting to be pounded.

spits on thread.
am sure you graduated with first class, Mr brainy...
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 4:11am On May 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So stress marks is a disease

Tell me something undecided undecided

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

It's a big turn off, just that the round one things go happen shaa...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by KingRex1(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2016
Stretch mark saga.. Babes dey vex.
A lil stretch aint bad, bt wen e plenty, pls itsa turn off.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by firstolalekan(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:

Stretch mark people dey vex o
Lol

Fôol. I'm a guy and i don't it AT ALL.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 6:43am On May 02, 2016
Vinshu:

I did not discrimate anyone. You insulted a nairalander you should be banned. Mynd44
u love discriminating, i thought white people doesn't discriminate? I thought they mind their own business
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 6:44am On May 02, 2016
Ebuka2016:

always spreading mat under cashew trees one day one cashew go fall knock ur head finish.

Plz beware of the cashew tree owner

Lol....gringrin
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2016
firstolalekan:

Lol

Fôol. I'm a guy and i don't it AT ALL.
Ahahahah... Who's the fool between me, you now? anybody can get stretch mark, regardless you're a boy or girl.. and by the way, you not a guy nor man but a boy, okay, always remember that.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Qualer: 6:53am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
Hahaha hahaha u 1 marry

as long as na you i dey marry, no wahala. grin

by the way, kedu ihe ina eme online na abani a? you no dey sleep?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by firstolalekan(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:

Ahahahah... Who's the fool between me, you now? anybody can get stretch mark, regardless you're a boy or girl.. and by the way, you not a guy nor man but a boy, okay, always remember that.
You sick fúck

So is it all girls that have stretchmarks?

I was only trying to educate your maggot infested brain.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2016
firstolalekan:

You sick fúck

So is it all girls that have stretchmarks?

I was only trying to educate your maggot infested brain.
Ahahahaha... If I got such brain, I wonder what yours is, huh.. since u also Mr brainy, and you want to educate me, thanks boy... But take a look at yourself, read your quote again and again, ask yourself 'can I really educate him?' NO too your question

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by sosiqdude(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2016
[size=28pt]

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE

MISSGDOPE is still the girl for the crown

Come on, Join us today and support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Support MissGdope

Everybody support MissGdope

Beyonce dey support MissGdope

Jcole dey support her too

Man U team dey support her too

Everybody for MissGodpe

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by tohpahz(f): 7:55am On May 02, 2016
Lolzzz..

Op please Google causes of stretches please..
That'd mk u stop disgracing ur family..

Lol@their vagina is wide..
Abeg how d vagina tk affect strechies abeg..
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
I swear,your girl got stretch marks!... i hope she doesn't got it all over her body..
[email] You're wrong. [/email]
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] You're wrong. [/email]
Ahahahahah... Exactly what I was expecting "you're wrong"... Wetting u for tell me before

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:24am On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

as long as na you i dey marry, no wahala. grin

by the way, kedu ihe ina eme online na abani a? you no dey sleep?
hahaha wat abt u
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Qualer: 8:28am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
hahaha wat abt u

i dey do security work oo!! grin grin grin grin

check PM
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by PinketteDawn: 8:41am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=BoiledHead post=45217684][/quote]

If your mother is not one of those models posing unclad after childbirth, the you have no reason whatsoever to post this trash.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:42am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
ohh, stretch mark sexy, everybody's got stretch mark... I swear, this girl can lie for Africa
grin hu is this one..... pretender .....two likes for the number one nigger on the stretch mark team.... #slimmB#

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:45am On May 02, 2016
Qualer:

i dey do security work oo!! grin grin grin grin

check PM
hahahaha
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
marlvis:
grin hu is this one..... pretender .....two likes for the number one nigger on the stretch mark team.... #slimmB#
old nairalander, new nairlander... Not a pretender, not on the stretch mark team...

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Debbywills(f): 9:15am On May 02, 2016
Dude, Your points are so baseless, clueless, gibberish in nature. I mean, you couldn't even state a solid reason why you advice guys not to date girls with stretch mark.

BTW, stretch marks are sometimes hereditary, If a lady takes proper care of herself, the fact you typed up there is needless.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2016
Debbywills:
Dude, Your points are so baseless, clueless, gibberish in nature. I mean, you couldn't even state a solid reason why you advice guys not to date a girl with stretch mark.

BTW, stretch marks are sometimes hereditary, If a lady takes proper care of herself, the fact your typed up there is needless.
God saved you, you don't insult the OP
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Debbywills(f): 9:22am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:

God saved you, you don't insult the OP
And what if I had??
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 02, 2016
Greene66:

You are pained. Who asked you if you are a wife? Did the op say women with stretch marks don't marry? Who ask you if you are a mother? What's our business?

Besides your husband is busy fvcking one fresh and sweet babe that doesn't have stretch mark like you. Don't fool yourself
Damn! Hahahaha!
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2016
Debbywills:

And what if I had??
you asking, who gave you such liberty too asked me a question! no fear, no vex, or anyway u feel, no offense... But if you seriously want me too answer that question, insult him first!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Debbywills(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2016
SlimmB:
you asking, who gave you such liberty too asked me a question! no fear, no vex, or anyway u feel, no offense... But if you seriously want me too answer that question, insult him first!
Dude, I really don't wanna go into this with you, mbok Adjust

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by SlimmB(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Dude, I really don't wanna go into this with you, mbok Adjust
Ohh pretty, but I indeed wanna go into that's that with ya... See person!!! For her mind...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / Can Attracting Women Be Learned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.